and all over Tanzania, all over Tanzania.
近期 有情报显示
And of recent, we have intelligence which tells us
他正在赞比亚活动 -好的
that he’s operating in Zambia. -Okay.
这人被称为”西泰尼” 意为”恶魔”
This guy is known as Shetani, “the Devil.”
不得不承认 我们到现在也没拍到他的真实相貌
His actual photograph, I must admit, we haven’t got yet.
好的 -这就是我们要找的人
Okay. -But this is the man we’re looking for.
他正在屠戮象群
He’s killing all the elephants.
这个人应该也能帮到我们
So, I think that one will also help us.
我摸清了他的关系网 -好的
I’ve got his network. -Okay.
他在中间 周围都是他的团伙
This is him here, and you can see Shetani’s syndicate.
这些都是他的下线吗 -是的
These are the people in his syndicate? -Yeah.
他换了新号♥码 我等会发到你手♥机♥上
He has a new number, which I will forward to your phone.
利用你们的情报网和电♥话♥通信供应商
Use your intelligence and telephone communication providers
就能查清他在赞比亚有可能跟谁联♥系♥
to see to whom he could be communicating when he’s in Zambia.
得知西泰尼就在赞比亚
Hearing that Shetani is in Zambia
着实让我一惊
actually scares me,
在离国家公园非常近的地方出现枪声
and now gunshots were heard very close to the national park.
对我来说 这不仅是个警钟
So, this is more than a wake-up call to me.
一直以来 赞比亚安宁而祥和
You know, all along, Zambia has been quiet.
尚未发生过重大的偷猎事件
It hasn’t experienced serious poaching.
它们在那儿 -是的
That’s them. -Oh, yeah.
看到了 妈的
Oh, yeah, got it. Shit.
它们绝对是被猎杀的
They’re definitely poached.
那头应该不是 看起来已经死了很久
That’s not the one from the shots, because it’s too old.
应该不止两天了 -知道了
It’s not from two days ago. -Okay, yeah.
我连那头死了都不知道
I didn’t even know about that one.
总台 一号♥呼叫 -请说 完毕
Control, Command 1, Command 1. -Go ahead, over.
守林员 刚发现一具大象尸体 收到吗
Warden, we’ve just found an elephant carcass. Copy?
那是什么 -又一具大象尸体
What’s that? -Another carcass.
又一具大象尸体 -刚死的吗
Another carcass. -A fresher one?
他发现右手边有另一具大象尸体
He’s spotted another carcass on the right-hand side.
是不是刚死的 -是的
Was it very fresh? -It’s fresh.
我们刚发现另一具大象尸体…
We’ve just found another elephant carcass…
当得知大象被杀
When an elephant has been killed,
我感到无比心痛
it actually breaks my heart,
想象一下 一头象从小长到成年
because I imagine how long it has taken for that elephant
要花多少年的时间
to grow to that age,
可某些人随随便便跑过来
and then here is someone who just walks in for a few hours
只花几小时就打死它
and just guns it down.
这让我心如刀割
It totally breaks me.
我需要… 我得从这头身上取一些样本
I need to get… I need to get the samples from this one.
这头大象的头没了 不见了
The whole head of this elephant is gone, it’s missing.
这里没有头
There is no head.
他们应该并没有就地割掉象牙
So, it’s like they did not remove the ivory immediately from here.
而是去了别处割的
They removed the ivory from another place.
直接把整个象头都弄走了
They just had to carry the whole head with them.
现在 这事也成了我的私仇
I’m now taking the whole thing very personal.
我无法忍♥受看到大象这般死去
I can’t afford to see elephants dying like this.
受不了
I can’t.
真的无法承受
I can’t afford that.
他有多少公斤
How many kilos does he have?
只有五公斤 他这么跟我说的
He said just five. That’s what he told me.
好 五公斤也能判他的罪
Yes, that same five kilos will incriminate him.
你想法拖延一下时间
You will see how you can buy time.
好的 -好 就这样
Okay. -Okay, okay.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
有人在卢萨卡卖♥♥象牙
We have someone who has ivories in Lusaka,
他们在找卖♥♥家 急于出手
and they would like to sell it, they’re in a hurry.
所以 我让一个警员去拖延时间
So, I just asked our officer to buy a bit of time
直到我们赶回卢萨卡
until we return back to Lusaka.
是嘛 -对 这是AK-47的子弹
Yeah? – Yes, it’s an AK-47 one.
大部分赞比亚制♥造♥的枪♥支♥
Most of the ones made in Zambia have a full metal jacket
金属外壳都是铜制的
made of copper, yeah.
这个是完整的铜制外壳 那个就不是
It’s a full copper metal jacket, and that doesn’t have that. Yeah.

Yeah.
看到这些产自境外的子弹
Seeing these bullets that are of foreign origin,
加上之前有关西泰尼的信息
and the information that I have about Shetani,
让我非常忧心
is very worrisome.
这证明了西泰尼把偷猎的魔爪
This is now proving Shetani is really getting down
已经慢慢伸向赞比亚
to poaching our elephants in Zambia.
敲门之后如果没人开 我们就得强攻了
If the guy is not going to open after knocking, then we have to fire.
象牙贩子进去的时候
When this dealer goes in,
我们能不能强攻进去…
is it possible to come and force ourselves…
不行 那道门很结实
You can’t! It’s a very strong gate.
诸位 听到指令前不要开枪 待命
Gentlemen, don’t just fire until we tell you to. Wait.
我们准备进去了 要开战了
We are now going in. We’re going to a battlefield.
要强势 随时小心 保持警觉
Be strong, be vigilant, be alert.
一旦他们开始给象牙称重 我们就突袭
We are going to pounce when they start weighing the ivory.
到时线人会打电♥话♥的
And then the informer is going to make a call.
我们会让电♥话♥响着 紧接着那些警员
We will just let the phone ring, and then officers, immediately,
他们会说 “准备进入”
they will know to say, “It’s time to go in.”
等一下 -他们要去哪儿
Wait, wait. -Where are they going now?
这些贩子应该跟西泰尼渊源颇深
These dealers may very well be connected to Shetani,
因为他不会亲自出面
because he’s not the guy who goes in the field.
他手下有的收象牙 有的当中间人 上下分工像金字塔
He waits with the collectors, the middlepersons, in the pyramid.
他们带着象牙去找他
They go to him with the ivory.
他们到房♥子那里了
They are now at the house.
伙计们 来看看你们的存货
Guys, come and see your package.
一根 两根 三根
One, two, three.
你不要那个吗
You are not taking that one?
看不出来吗 他怎么会要这样的
Can’t you see how it is? How can he take it?
都开始烂了 像人的牙齿一样
It started to decay just like a human being does.
每公斤25美元吗
It is $25 per kilogram?
我得算一下
I must calculate.
就是左边的这个房♥子
This is the house on my left.
有个把风的 得把这女的抓过来
There it is with a guard. This woman needs to be grabbed.
别慌
Just be calm.
没事的 冷静点 别慌 别叫
Just be calm, just be calm. Just be calm, just be calm.
别慌 冷静点
Just be calm! Just be calm!
干嘛抓我
Why are you grabbing me?
别出声
Be quiet! Be quiet!
到车那边去
Come to the car.
上车
Get in the car!
带你的人过去
Bring your hands.
快追 快追
Go, go, go, go!
你们 站住
You, you, you!
不许跑 你们已经暴露了 站住
Don’t run away! You’ve already been seen. Don’t run away!
坐下
Sit down!
坐这儿
Sit over there!
他跑了 那边
There he goes! There he goes!
你个白♥痴♥ 你死定了
You, idiot, you are going to die.
爬过来 快点
Now climb! Climb!
爬过来 坐下
Climb over and sit down.
我们一直在追捕他们
We’ve been following this one.
站起来
Stand up.
轻点 很难受
Easy, easy. I’m sick.
你难受什么 不爽的是我们
What are you sick of? We are all sick!
走吧
Let’s go.
直接扯开 看里面装着什么
Just break it open! Let’s see why they lock it.
灯呢 开灯
Where’s the light? Light!
推到这边来
Push it this side.
这是完整的象牙 -完整的
This is full-length ivory. -Full-length ivory.
刚割掉的 很新鲜 -是的 刚割的
Fresh. Very fresh. -Fresh, yeah.
我们一直痛斥他们杀害大象的行为
We have been crying that they are killing elephants,
而这些人就在这间屋里
and they are here in this house.
他们得在监狱里服五年以上的苦刑
They go in for more than five years with hard labor.
这些人半点不值得同情
These are people I don’t feel pity for.
他们肆意杀害大象和其他动物 丝毫没有怜悯
They don’t feel pity for the elephants or any other animal that they kill.
我不… 不会同情他们
I don’t… I’ve got no mercy.
我们身处战场
We are in a warzone.
偷猎者 交易商 他们都想获利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!