I need to make sure that this…
朱丽叶 朱丽叶 过来
Juliette. Juliette, come to me.
让廷卡下车 就待在那儿
Ask Tinka to come out of the car. Just stay here.
我当时非常怕 他们把货带到我的车上
I was very afraid. So, he took the things
给我们看
to the car to show us.
然后他们被逮捕了
And then you have the arrest.
开枪 开枪
Shoot! Shoot!
开枪
Shoot!
我们要把你铐起来
We’re going to cuff you.
手铐在哪儿 手铐呢
Where are the cuffs? Where are the cuffs?
我对这次行动十分满意
I feel quite satisfied with this operation
罪犯并没有怀疑我
because local criminals, they seldom suspect me.
因为 很不幸 他们根本没想过
Because, unfortunately, they just never imagine,
在象牙和犀牛角的斗争中
like, a Chinese could be on the right side
中国人会站在正义的一边
of the ivory and rhino horn battle.
所以我意识到 “这次我能改变点什么
So, I realize, “Oh, this time I can make some difference.
我可以成为变革者的一份子”
I can be part of the change-makers.”
这是真正的问题区域
This is the real trouble area.
没啥奇怪的 这儿没有任何屏障
It’s not surprising. There’s no barrier at all
能阻挡大象闯进来
to stop the elephants coming in.
如果什么地方注定有大象争端 那肯定是这里
If there’s one place made for elephant conflict, this is it.
这片玉米地对大象来说 吸引力十足
Must be so tempting for them coming into all this maize.
它们那边没有水 它们别无选择
There’s no water. They don’t have an option.
它们只能来这里 -没错
They’ve got to come here. -Yeah.
它们到底去哪儿了
Where the heck have they gone?
那边 -一头大象吗
Over there. -An elephant?
是的
Yeah.
那些… -还是一群
Those… -A lot of them?
我们要不要去看看 -好的 有好几头
Should we go around and have a look? -Yeah, a couple.
在那边 -那边有个牛群
On that side. -There’s a cow-calf herd.
不错的牛群
Nice herd.
它们就是那群被抱怨的大象
Yeah, they’re the ones the guys have been complaining about.
不知有多少大象死在这里
I wonder how many elephants have died,
因为闯入农场而被矛刺死
that have been speared coming into these farms.
它就在象群里
That’s him with them.
我们过去看看 -象群里那个大块头
Let’s go around and have a look. -There’s a big tusker with them.
我觉得就是它
I think it’s him.
看看它 真美
Look at that. Beauty.
它朝农场过去了
He’s on his way to the farm.
今晚八点 他们就会到目的地
By eight o’clock tonight, they’ll be right here.
人类和野生动物生活在同一个地方
It’s people and wildlife living in the same place.
当大象总在毁坏农田
When elephants are damaging areas of farmland,
农民就不再会善待它们
that farmer is not going to view an elephant positively.
这事如果一直持续发生
And as long as that continues to happen,
偷猎行为就会被大家接受
poaching is gonna be something that’s accepted.
最起码
At the very least,
这样可以除掉危害生计的象群
it’s getting rid of something that’s ruining your livelihood.
我们接到电♥话♥说象群闯进农场
We got a call saying there are elephants up in the farm.
你们得快点 有很多人会过来
You guys need to hurry. There’s a lot of people coming,
他们都… 都对大象忍♥无可忍♥了
and they’re all getting… They’re just sick of it,
他们可能会杀掉那头象 或者更多
and they’re gonna kill an elephant, or as many as they can get.
象群刚才还在这儿
The ellies were just here.
五分钟前还能清楚地看到它们
They were obviously here about five minutes ago.
两个象群 蒂姆可能就在其中一个里
Two different groups. Possibly, Tim’s in one of them.
我们刚看到一大群象在那儿
We just saw a lot of them there.
就在那边
They are right there.
这群象已经被激怒了 你可以看到 这儿有一大帮人
The ellies are already pretty pissed off. You can see there’s a big group of people,
大概15到20个 想把大象赶出农场
about 15 or 20 of them, trying to chase them out,
都在大喊大叫
shouting and screaming.
所以它们的情绪肯定不好
So, they’re not in a good mood.
你能听到它们互相发出”轰轰”叫声
You can hear them rumbling and screeching to each other.
我们得跟它们保持距离
So, we’ve just got to keep our distance,
希望这样能让它们快点离开
and then we can hopefully push them pretty quick.
我宁愿自己赶走它们 也不想让农民来
I’d rather we do it than they do it.
要么可能会有农民受伤 要么他们会伤害大象
Either one of those will get wounded, or one of them’s gonna injure an elephant.
如果农民受伤了
And if one of them gets wounded,
他们就会要求我们打死大象 真是荒唐
then they demand we shoot an elephant, which is ridiculous,
可这就是现状
but that’s what happens.
今天 这头大象 我们要杀掉它
Today, this elephant, we will kill!
没错
Yes!
你随便看看这群人的哪一个
You look at any one of those people,
就明白他们没有开玩笑 而杀死一头象
and you know that they could kill an elephant for sure.
离成为臭名昭著的偷猎者
And killing an elephant is a real short step
仅仅一步之遥
to becoming a full-blown poacher.
一些人在那边朝大象喊 他们以为发现了一头
Someone shouted elephant over there, and they thought they saw one,
然后跑过去 杀死它
and they’ve run to go and kill it.
准备跑了吗 趁他们还没穿过这条路
You guys ready to run? We’ve got to get there
我们必须尽快赶到 跟我来
before they cross the road. Follow me.
跟紧了
Keep coming.
它是在犹豫吗 -是的
Is it on the fence? -Yeah.
他们在那儿
Here they are.
快扔 快扔
Throw it! Throw it!
现在 他们跑那边去了
Yeah, they’re running out that way.
镇定 我们谈谈
Calm down, let’s talk!
乡亲们 请听我说
My fellow men, please listen to me.
听着 你们看见这些香蕉了吗
Listen, do you see these bananas?
香蕉是给我孩子们的 不是给大象的
These bananas are for my children, not for elephants.
你看见玉米了吗
You see this maize?
是给我孩子们的 不是给大象的
It is for my children, not for elephants.
看见这些桔子了吗
You see these oranges?
卖♥♥了钱能送我孩子去上学 大象不能
They take my children to school, not elephants.
从今天起 我们再也不想在农场看到大象
From today, we don’t want to see elephants on our farms.
我们不想要它们 不想关它们
We don’t want them, lock them.
那你们想怎么解决
And what do you think is the solution?
杀了它们就行
The solution is to kill them!
装围栏
A fence.
带电的
Electrification.
我同意 但是 这种围栏很贵
I agree, but, you know, the fence, it is expensive.
我们会向欧洲各国求助
We will ask countries in Europe for help.
但每个人都要做些让步
But everybody will have to contribute something.
这个围栏建起来后 你们得确保后期维护
You will have to protect the fence once it is erected.
我们会好好用的
We’ll take care of it.
如果围栏的事你骗我们
If you’re lying about the fence,
大象就没好下场了
the elephants will be in danger.
它们就得死
The elephants will die!
这才是我们真正害怕的
That’s exactly what we’re scared of.
野生动物的纠纷 听起来没偷猎那么糟
A wildlife conflict doesn’t sound as bad as poaching,
但不解决的话 很快会变成麻烦
but it doesn’t take long for it to become as bad,
最终演变成偷猎
and then become poaching.
你好 理查德
Hey. Hi, Richard.
不不 等等 理查德
No, no, no. Hang on, Richard.
我要开免提 希望克雷格听到这个
I’m just gonna put you on loudspeaker. I want Craig to hear this.
过来坐
Come sit here.
你能听到吗
Yeah, can you hear me?
可以
Yeah, I’ve got you.
我知道会有些坏消息 请继续
Now, I know this is gonna be bad news. Go ahead.
目前还不确定
Yeah, um, well, it’s not confirmed,
但其中一头象可能被抓住了
but I think one of the big tuskers has been nailed.
就在萨陶所在的区域…
And, yeah. It’s right in the area where Satao…
我们监测那头象有一段时间了
You know, that big cluster that we’ve been monitoring for some time.
别告诉我 你觉得是它被杀了
And you think it’s him. Don’t tell me.
看到尸体了 第一具尸体
Yeah, yeah, we saw the carcass, the first carcass,
我们降落后 去了那块地方
and then landed and went there on the ground.
察沃信托确认了萨陶被毒箭杀死
Tsavo Trust confirmed that Satao was shot dead by poisoned arrows.
我有直觉 百分百确定是它
My gut feeling is that 100 per cent it’s him.
东察沃国家公园里最出名的肯尼亚大象宣告死亡
Kenya’s most famous elephant in Tsavo East National Park is dead.
这头巨象的长牙几乎要触到地面
The giant elephant had tusks that nearly reached the ground
它被认为是世上现存的体型最大的一头象
and is believed to have been one of the world’s largest living elephants.
作为人类… 当我们开始挥霍世间一切
How… How have we got to this stage as a human race
怎能任由猎杀发展到如此地步
when we just lay waste to everything?
任何我们认为值钱的 看得见的 都在被所消费

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!