Jesus Christ.
这里每根象牙重15公斤
Each tusk here weighs 15 kilograms.
说明这是头体型庞大的象
This suggests that this was a very big elephant.
如果是雌象 她仍然有生育能力
If it was a “she,” she was still productive.
因为这头雌象被杀
We must have lost several elephant babies
我们又失去了几头小象
by the killing of this elephant.
国家的损失啊
It’s a loss to our country.
你卖♥♥掉这些象牙能赚多少钱
How many shillings did you get for it?
250美元 -每公斤吗
250 USD. -Per kilo?
不是 所有的一起
No, for everything.
大概7美元
That’s about $7.
每公斤7美元
Seven dollars a kilo.
在中国 这些能卖♥♥到每公斤3千美元
In China, this would fetch $3,000 a kilo.
这个老人 在丛林中历尽艰辛
So, this old man, with all these hardships he’s facing in the bush,
冒着生命危险打猎
and the life he’s risking in the bush,
却把战利品贱价卖♥♥给西泰尼
when he sells these products to Shetani
那个住在达累斯萨拉姆[坦桑尼亚首都]豪♥宅♥里的恶魔
in his luxurious house in Dar es Salaam, where he has a posh house,
你只赚了6%的钱
he’s getting only six per cent,
其余94%都被西泰尼吞了
while Shetani goes away with 94 per cent.
如果他继续猎杀大象
If he continues this business,
他的子女们 孙辈
there’s no chance for the sons and daughters,
将来在这个国家再也看不到一头大象
or his grandsons and granddaughters, to find an elephant in this country.
只能在历史书上认识它们
They can only hear of an elephant in the history books
在图片里看到它们
and see elephants in pictures.
我们曾经有10万头大象
We had over 100,000 elephants,
不到五年就锐减到5万头以下
only to come down to less than 50,000 within five years.
我们不能坐视不管
We cannot sit down and look at this happening.
看到这些贪婪的人
It pains me a lot to see these greedy men
为了挣快钱
who just want to get easy money
一味残忍♥杀害这些动物
by merely killing, ruthlessly,
我很心痛
these animals.
非常心痛
Pains me a lot.
过去 白人好像总是好人
In the past, it’s always, like, white people are the good guys,
当地黑人总是坏人
the local black people are the bad guys,
而中国人则是穷凶极恶的超级坏蛋
and the Chinese people are the extremely bad guys.
我想如果在这场象牙之战中
And I think it would be different if this time
能有中国人挺身而出 做一回好人
we could have some Chinese actually being the good guys
情况会有所不同
in this ivory war.
从很小的时候起 我就对动物怀有很深的感情
Since I was very small, I always have a strong passion for animals,
因为在我去上小学的路上
because every time, on my way to the primary school,
都会经过菜场 那里有人卖♥♥ 活的动物
we would pass a market that people sell, like, live animals
然后当场杀掉它们
and slaughter them right there.
每次经过 看到那些小动物被杀
Every time I pass there, I feel very sad
我都特别难过
to see the small animals being slaughtered.
应该是从那时候起 我有了愿望
So, I guess from then on, I already have a wish
希望将来能保护我热爱的动物
that someday I wish I can protect the animals that I love.
因为我以前有作为中国记者
Because I had this experience as a Chinese journalist
在非洲暗访的经历
doing undercover work in Africa,
奥菲尔是我现在最好的合作伙伴之一
Ofir is now one of the best persons for me to work with.
他很专业 一直在做类似的卧底调查
He’s professional. He’s been doing these undercover investigations
大概 有十年了
for, what, ten years.
所以他真的经验特别丰富
So, he really has a lot of experience.
虽然 有时候可能有点疯狂
Although, sometimes he seems a little bit crazy,
不过 我还是相信他会尽可能保证卧底安全
but still, I believe he’s going to try to make this as safe as possible.
我们在调查中遇到的每个目标
Every target that we have came through an investigation
都曾是五个不同团伙的核心人物
that was in the heart of five different syndicates.
这些人是解决象牙容器问题的
These are people who are handling containers of ivory.
泓是个很独♥立♥的个人主义者
Hong is a very independent individualist.
他很有创意 对侦查员来说
He’s very creative. That’s also another quality
这也是一种重要品质
that’s very important in an investigator.
他也很有动力 但还需要很多磨炼
And he has a strong motivation. But it needs a lot of polishing,
是否有用还是未知数 所以 任重而道远
and we need to see if it works. So, there is still a long way.
像我们这样 你要讲商业用语
And, as we say, you use business words.
我们打算扩展经营 我们做木材贸易 还有矿石贸易
We’re trying to expand. We do timber, we do some minerals.
我在西非有很多生意
I do a lot of work in West Africa.
其实 我更爱说南部非洲和东非
Well, I prefer to stay South and East Africa.
我对这两个地区更熟悉
That’s a place that I have, actually, knowledge.
在西非…
In West Africa…
不行 因为他很熟悉南部非洲和东非
No, because South and East Africa is where he has knowledge,
就能拆穿你的身份
so he can check you out.
是这个道理吧
Okay? Makes sense?
他们给了我一个名单
I was given a list of names,
记录着所有乌干达象牙大贩子
and they are all major traffickers in Uganda.
我的任务是 以自己和搭档为诱饵
My mission is to use myself and my partner as a bait
让他们给我们展示象牙
to get them to show us the ivory that they have,
然后逮捕他们
and then get them arrested.
戴着这个行动太不方便
Moving too much is difficult.
没事 我觉得挺好
No, I think it’s very okay.
如果他们说”白的” 那就指象牙
When they say “white,” that means ivory.
如果说”黑的” 就是说犀牛角
And if they say “black”, it means the rhino horn.
我要一个个回顾你的目标
I want to review your targets one by one.
这是最后一次见面 对吧 -没错
This is the last meeting, right? -Yeah, yeah.
她已经在那里了 -好 我们从打电♥话♥开始
She’s already there. -Okay, we’ll start with the phone calls.
约书亚 你好
Hello, Joshua.
你手上有象牙吗 没加工过的最好
Do you have any ivory, especially raw ivory?
因为 我有个很棒的渠道
Because, you see, I have this great connection
有个中国买♥♥家正在北♥京♥找象牙供货商
with someone in China who is looking for ivory right now in Beijing.
那你现在手上有象牙吗
So, do you have ivory right now, also?
有两百公斤 是吗
Two hundred kilograms, with you?
好 没问题 你把电♥话♥给朱丽叶
Okay, no problem. So, give me back the phone to Juliette.
朱丽叶 你现在和他们一起去
Hello, Juliette. So, you are now going with them.
切记开我们自己的车 因为这可能是个陷阱
Make sure you use our own car, because this could be a trap, okay?
那怎么…
So, how…
“司机想知道你在哪儿”
“The driver wants to know where you are.”
好的 司机问我…
Okay, so, the driver has asked me…
“你人在哪儿” 你还在车里吗
like, where are you right now? So, you are still in the car?
是的
Yeah.
你看到货了吗
Have you seen the merchandise?
都装在麻袋里了
It’s in sacks. In sacks.
你觉得约书亚先生是认真的吗
So, do you think Mr. Joshua is serious?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
听到我说话没 妈的
You hear me well? Shit.
听我说 你正在前往逮捕现场
Listen to me. You’re heading for an arrest.
等会儿我们开另一辆车过去
And what will happen is that we bring another car,
是辆白色的四驱汽车
which will be a four-by-four, white.
车到了之后 里面有个中国人
When it comes in, it will have a Chinese guy,
是我们的人
which is our guy.
到时他们会跟着他走
And they’ll move after him wherever he goes
一看到货 马上进行逮捕
to conduct the arrest immediately when products are being seen.
听我说 我会坚定立场
Listen to me, I will insist,
因为作为中国人 我不会去那种地方
because as a Chinese, I won’t go into that place.
他们一定会带货来的
They have to take the things.
我明白 可我怀疑他们不会带
I understand, but I doubt they will.
我懂你的意思 但我不信他们听你的
I understand you, but I doubt they will. Okay?
廷卡有武器 他有把手♥枪♥
And Tinka is armed. He has a pistol.
明白吗 -好
Okay? -Yeah.
马上就要面对罪犯了
You are going to meet the criminals,
你不知道会发生什么
and you don’t know what is going to happen,
他们会不会发现你的隐藏摄像头
whether they will spot your hidden camera,
他们会不会派人搜你的身
whether they will bring someone to search you,
如果他们发现… 你是调查人员
whether they will… well, whether they will actually shoot you
他们会不会… 开枪打死你
if they find out that you are investigators.
而你必须独自面对那些象牙贩
And you are the one who is going to be alone facing the traffickers.

Hello?

Hello? Yes?
他们要把货带到我车里让我验货
They are bringing the merchandise here for me to see in my car.
过会儿有辆装着货的车过来
And there will be a car coming here, bringing the merchandise.
好的
Okay.
我们就在车里验货 让警♥察♥准备好
And we’re seeing the car. Ask the policemen to be ready.
你说什么 -等等
Say it again? -Wait a second.
我要确定一下这个…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!