And then, Omega… I could see it in her eyes,
但她让我尽快离开房♥间
but she also told me, in order to better protect them,
才能尽可能地保护他们
to get out of that room as soon as possible.
因为只要他们决定搜查所有人
Because if they had decided to check everyone
谷歌♥一下我的名字
and then Googled my name,
须臾之间 他们就会发现”盗猎解密”
and then they would’ve found WildLeaks after five milliseconds.
我看他们暂时没怀疑我
So, I saw that they were kind of okay with me,
就问 “我能去趟洗手间吗
so I asked, “Can I go to the toilet?
你看 我把包和别的全放这儿 我就去解个手”
Look, I leave here my bag, everything. I just need to go to pee.”
于是他们放我去了洗手间
So, they let me go, and in the bathroom, in the toilet,
我在洗手间里把全身的设备都拆了 藏在这儿
I unwired myself and I put everything here.
全都藏在这儿了
So, I have everything here.
照相机 麦克风
Here I have the camera and the mic.
都在这儿
I put it here.
现在最让我沮丧的是
The frustration is that, at this point,
我没法为她 为他们做什么
I cannot do anything for her, for them.
但愿他们能找到方法脱身
I really hope they will find a way to talk themselves out somehow.
对 就是这时候 这是那个包
Yeah, this is the moment, I think. This is the bag.
她发现了什么 把它放到了相机前面
And then she found something, and she put it in front of the camera.
这里 她抢了过去 可能她想…
Back. And then she grabbed it, and she’s probably looking…
“她怎么把这东西放这儿” 然后他们就发现了
“Why she’s putting this thing here?” And then they found it.
于是他们开始翻包
Now they are checking the bag.
他在查她的手♥机♥ 把这手♥机♥也收走了
He’s checking her phone. He also grabbed the phone.
只是倒霉加上粗心断送了这次行动
So, it’s just bad luck and clumsiness at the end of a very long day.
仅此而已 可给他们惹上了麻烦
That’s what it was. But now they’re in trouble.
后来我收到消息 她没事 她的团队也安全
And then I get the message. She is safe. The team is safe.
团队安全撤离 感谢老天爷 因为这群非法商人以为
So, the team got out safely, thank God, because the traffickers thought
我们是政♥府♥派来做卧底调查的
we were working undercover with the government,
以为自己完蛋了
and they’re fucked.
我刚和”欧米茄”通话 她很紧张
I just talked to Omega, and she’s nervous.
我们在和高端交易商打交道
We’re dealing with the top dealers,
谁知道他们跟黑♥手♥党♥ 三合会… 是不是有联♥系♥
so you don’t know with whom they are connected… with mafia, triads.
留在国内实在太冒险 于是我们决定离开中国
It’s too risky to stay in the country, so we decided to leave China
越快越好
as soon as possible.
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好的
Good, good, good.
见到你真好
So happy to see you.
整理好的都在这了 -全在这儿了
Yeah, here’s the order. -That’s the thing.
全部录像都在上面
All the footage is on this.
我们要采取行动
Yeah, we need to take action.
这只是个开端 刚开头而已
It’s just the beginning. Yeah, it’s just the beginning.
这些证据够给他们定罪了
There is a lot of incriminating stuff,
起码能引起当地政♥府♥调查
at least enough to trigger local investigations.
我们会公诸于众
And we’ll go public with that.
我同意 该行动了
I just say yes, go and do it.
我真的很担心你的安全
I’m really concerned about your safety.
而且 你的照片很可能会泄露出来
Potentially, your picture can be anywhere.
那我就退出吧 出去避开风头好了
Then I’m just out of it. I go, I just go disappear.
我必须问你…
I have to ask you why…
为什么拿生命冒险
why you are risking your life.
我觉得中国正处于决策制定的时期
I think it’s decision-making time for China.
当他们看到这些交易商私下的勾当
When they see what the traders really are doing,
我认为政♥府♥会警醒起来 会说
I think the government will wake up and say,
“这些商人披着合法的外衣 却从事非法勾当”
“Wow, the legal traders are doing illegal stuff.”
这将给政♥府♥一个改变现状的契机
It’s providing government a chance to make it better.
谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
我们会尽力的
We’ll do our best.
喂 博尼
Hello, Boni.
她了解他的什么情况
What does she know about him?
嫌犯出现在他家附近
The suspect is around his home.
我们现在准备过去
Now we are planning to go there.
实施抓捕的条件已经成熟
It’s possible to effect an arrest.
没问题 这次行动你们有什么需要 现在需要什么
Okay, what do you need for this operation? What do you need now?
需要支援 支援
It is support, support.
因为这家伙有枪 还有很多其他武器
Because that guy is armed, and he has many arms there.
我建议你们计划周全 带上特种部队
I think you should plan carefully, go with some commandos.
刚收到的线报称 西泰尼出现了
The information coming in right now is saying that Shetani has been seen
在他位于达累斯萨拉姆的家附近
near his house in Dar es Salaam,
他可能随时会回他家去
and he will get into his home anytime from now.
奇科 叫缪科带三四个警员
Chico, tell Mweko to get three, four officers
提供火力掩护 他们的枪更多
to provide cover. They have more guns.
需要在那儿部署特种部队 以防他们逃跑
The special forces should be there if they try to run.
我找这家伙找了三年多
I’ve been looking for this man for more than three years.
无数次失之交臂
I’ve been missing him so many times.
我要马上赶回达累斯萨拉姆
So, I will rush back to Dar es Salaam,
我不会太乐观 除非我听到的是
but I will only be excited when I’m told,
“是的 抓到西泰尼了”
“Yes, we have Shetani in our hands.”
快点 包抄
Hurry up and spread out!
西泰尼
Shetani!
西泰尼 我们什么都知道 你明白吗
Shetani, we know everything. You understand me?
我们已经没收了你的车
We already have your vehicle.
西泰尼 你偷运象牙的其他车辆在哪儿
Shetani, where are the other cars you use for your ivory?
别骗我们
Don’t lie to us!
我刚收到消息
I’ve just received the information
最难搞的偷猎者 博尼费斯·玛利昂戈… 也就是西泰尼…
that my hard-core poacher, Boniface Mariango… Shetani…
被捕了
has been arrested.
终于抓到他了
At last, we have him.
鼓掌吧 各位 干得漂亮
Clap hands, men, for the good job.
太好了
Good.
你怎么样
How are you?
还好
I’m fine.
你叫什么 -我是博尼费斯先生
What’s your name? -My name is Mr. Boniface.
博尼费斯先生
Mr. Boniface.
你的绰号♥是什么
What about your nickname?
西泰尼 -西泰尼
Shetani. -Shetani.
大点声 -残忍♥的恶魔
Speak up. -The Devil without mercy.
残忍♥的恶魔
The Devil without mercy.
好的
Okay.
看到这个人被捕…
Seeing this man arrested…
我的天 那简直是…
Oh, my friend, it was a…
我不敢相信自己的耳朵和眼睛
I couldn’t believe my ears, neither could I believe my eyes,
直到我走近他 甚至碰到他
until I came close to him and even touched him.
我说 “终于抓到你了”
I said, “Yeah, really, we have you.”
我们清楚你的一切勾当
We know everything about you.
我们太了解你了
We know you very well.
我们对你了如指掌
We know you better than you know your shirt.
所以 你最好识相点
So, it’s better you don’t argue too much.
审讯的时候 如实招供
When we interview you, just be open.
我们抓住他的时候
When he was arrested,
还截获了西泰尼的车
we managed to get the cars that Shetani owns
用来偷运象牙的车
and uses in poaching to traffic ivory.
看 象牙碎片
Look, ivory pieces.
非常好
Very good.
这车不应该是这样
This is not part of the car.
他们貌似做了改装 拆掉了水箱
And it looks like some modifications were made by removing this tank.
这样 这车就有更大的存储空间
So, it simply means this car has carriage spaces.
你明白吧
You understand?
都是为了装… -象牙
It means all this is for… -Ivory.
毫无疑问 我们审问他的时候
For sure, when we interrogate him,
他会供出国际上做象牙买♥♥卖♥♥的代理商
he’s going to unveil to us these international brokers
和交易商
and traffickers,
可我希望有更多的人支持我们
but I want to pull as many people as I can on my side.
毕竟靠个人力量很难打赢这场战争
Because a one-man war can never be won.
但是我如果能说服别人
But if I can convince other persons
和我一起战斗
to join me in this fight,
毫无疑问 我们可以
for sure, we can see the number
让这些濒危动物的数量
of these endangered animals
重回以往的水平
growing again to the old numbers,
那时的坦桑尼亚有超过10万头大象
where we had over 100,000 elephants in Tanzania.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
飞机即将在香港国际机场降落

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!