Napster?
我已经就位
I’m in position.
帅哥罗布
Handsome Rob?
我们已经就位 周围很安静
We’re in position. Everything’s quiet,Charlie.
扳手
Wrench?
布置妥当
Set.
查理 有不速之客
Charlie,we got an uninvited visitor.
卡车后有摩托手押车
Some motorcycle guard following the truck.
我们会安排的
We’ll deal with it.
这些车是什么
Who are these cats?
怎么了 查理 真不敢相信
What’s wrong? Charlie,you won’t believe this.
他叫了三部装甲卡车来
He’s brought in three armored trucks.
真真假假的障眼法
It’s a shell game. Shell game now.
老大 我不知道是哪部车 可没法控制车的行进路线
Well,boss, I can’t reroute the truck if I don’t know which truck to reroute.
就是直升机 跟着的那辆车
Just go with the one Steve follows in the helicopter.
记住 他说过永远不会 让金子离开他的视线
Remember,he said he’d never let that gold out of his sight.
除非他耍我们 要不就是那部车
Unless he’s playing us, and he is.
好的 出发
Okay,let’s go!
动身
Moving out!
来了
Here we go.
他们动身了
They’re pulling out.
Napster 移♥动♥监控摄像机
Napster, pull up the traffic cameras you’re watching.
卡车通过的 第一个路口是哪里
Where’s the first camera the trucks go past?
维恩和加科路口 三部车都会经过那里
Vine and Yucca; they’re all going to cross there.
看一下哪部车车身较低
See which one’s riding low.
第一部是…
First one is…
第二部也一样 所以…
First two are the same,so…
休斯敦 目标找到 车号♥128
Houston,we have our truck. It is number 1 28.
我们跟在后面
We’re moving out.
三千 呼叫 双狐 我们正前往机场
Three-kilo-bob to two-fox-mike, we’re heading to the airport.
好了伙计们 128号♥车转右向西去了
Okay,guys,truck 1 28 has turned right heading west.
堵塞交通
Gridlock time.
系统崩溃了
We’ve crashed.
不是崩溃
It’s not a crash.
也没有停电
We’ve got power.
我无法登录
I can’t log in.
准备让他们兜个大圈 然后送到门口上来
They are about to hit a major detour and be sent your way.

Oops.
你们…永远无法…关闭…
You’ll… never… shut down…
真正的…Napster
the real… Napster.
128号♥车 你们进展如何
Truck 1 28, what is your progress?
这里是128号♥车
This is truck 1 28.
这里交通失控 我们得走另一条路
Traffic’s out of control here. We’ve got to look for another route.
监听警♥察♥的通讯
Check the police band.
好的 我给你们开出一条通道
Okay,I’m opening up a space on Highland.
快离开这里 我正在想办法
Oh,get us out of here. I’m trying.
中招了
And he’s taking it.
交通管制中心的电脑 崩溃了
Police scanners are saying computers are down at Traffic Control Center.
干得好 查理
Nice,Charlie.
你到底想干什么 回头
What are you up to? Go back.
我现在命令你左转
I now command you to turn left.
快点 往左转
Come on,take the left.
听话 真听话
Yeah,you did. You did.
给我们指示
Give us the flag.
地铁刚刚离站 你们有90秒的时间
Metro just passed through the station. You are clear for 90 seconds.

Go.
来了 史蒂夫
Come on,Steve.
还剩30秒
30 seconds and counting.
还有15秒 不成功便成仁
1 5 seconds, you’re either blocked in or you’re paint on the train.
快 快
Go,go,come on,come on!
跟紧我
Stay right on me, this is gonna be tight.
快 快 快
Go,go,go,go,go,go!
乘客们到站了
You’re gonna stop right there.
好了伙计们
Okay,guys.
他就来了
Coming into position.
冷静
Stay cool.
10…
Ten…
9…
nine…
8…
eight…
7…
seven…
6…
six…
5…
five…
4…
four…
别跟丢 别跟丢 别跟丢
Don’t lose ’em, don’t lose ’em,
3…
three…
2…
two…
one.
该死
Damn.
我的车去哪了
Where’s my truck?
我的车出了什么事
What…? What the fuck happened to my truck?!
街上发生爆♥炸♥
It just blew right through the street.
好的 快下去
Well,get under there.
麻烦来了 伙计们 怎么了
We have another problem,guys. What?
这不是渥新顿1000 什么
This isn’t the Worthington 1000. What?
他换了个保险箱
He switched safes on us.
你能搞定吗 以色列出产的
Can you do it? It’s lsraeli made.
带有玻璃防盗系统
It’s got a glass re-lock system.
门后面是一大块玻璃
There’s a pane of glass right here behind this door.
如果钻孔的位置稍有偏差
And if I don’t drill perfectly through that hole,
内部的钢条 把门锁死之后
steel rods snap into place and you can’t open the safe.
就无法打开保险箱 我们的麻烦可就大了
And then we’re up shit creek.
我刚才碰到玻璃了
I think I just cracked the glass.
应该还没碎
I don’t think it broke though.
我不能再钻了
I can’t drill it again.
现在只能凭触觉了
I have to do it by touch.
我过不去 地铁把通道堵住了
I can’t get through. The train’s blocking the tunnel.
地铁从哪里上到地面
Where does the Metro rail come above ground?
11大街和菲格大街交叉处
11th and Fig. Positions two and three,
在11大街与菲格大街交叉处碰头
meet at 11th and Figueroa and double back
然后再兜回到出事地点
to Hollywood and Highland.
快点
Hurry up!
请注意
Your attention please.
22次车行李
Baggage for train number 22
已在4号♥传送带
is now available at carousel number four.
22次车行李
Baggage for train number 22 is now available
22次车行李
at carousel number four.
我不行了 查理 斯特拉…
I can’t do this,Charlie. Stella…
我不行了 我得用钻头管道镜之类的东西…
I can’t do it– I need a drill, a borescope,something.
我需要… 你不需要
I need to… -You don’t need any of that.
快点 查理
Come on,Charlie.
嘿 你能行的
Hey,you can do this.
快点 快点
Come on,come on.
斯特拉
Slide.
快点 快点 快点
Come on,come on.
嘿 不想看看里面吗
Hey. Don’t you want to see what’s inside?
当然想
Absolutely.
Napster 是
Napster. Yeah?
每排13个 高度4 深度4
1 3 across,four high,four deep.
总共208块金砖
That’s,uh,208 bricks.
价值多少
How much?
208乘以…
Oh. Uh,208 times…
2百70万
2.7… 2.7 million.
什么
What?
不 是2千7百万
No,it’s 27.
2千7百万
That’s 27 million.
价值2千7百万
That’s $27 million worth of gold.

Yeah!
老天保佑
Got the… holy spirit.
你们继续吧 这趟车真不错
You should get on it. It’s a good train.
有什么感想 约翰
What did you think,John?
2千7百万
27 million.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!