这和感情无关
That wasn’t about emotion.
和一大堆我想要的金子有关
It was about a lot of gold, and I wanted it.
你老认为自己理所应得 不是这样的
Anything you think you deserved,you didn’t.
嘿 别跟我谈论是非对错
Hey,don’t talk about right and wrong with me,man,
我根本不屑一顾
cause I just don’t give a shit.
好吗
Okay?
你有你的牌 我有我的招
You got your cards, I got my cards,
我们公平竞争 最后我获胜了 明白吗
we made our play, and I came out on top,okay?
如果你还想再较量一把
Now if you want to start the game up again,
我随时奉陪
that’s fine with me.
你们到底想玩什么招
But what,I mean,what is your play here,really?
你们是怎么计划的
I mean,come on,what do you… what do you think?
首先要拿掉 我的警卫 对吧
Y-you’ll try to take out my guards,right?
你们不知道我有5名警卫
I have five of them that you don’t know about.
你们想让莱尔破解系统
You’ll try to have Lyle hack the system.
但明天早上我就会把整个系统换掉
I’ll change it again tomorrow morning.
最后一步是什么
What,what,what was y-your final move?
让布里捷的女儿
I mean,you were going to have Bridger’s daughter
打开保险箱
come in and try to crack my safe?
真是非常浪漫写意
I mean,that’s… that’s very poetic and all,
可惜我见不到
but I just don’t see it.
她根本没机会靠近保险箱
I don’t think she’ll get anywhere near it.
你一点没变 斯蒂夫 总是想着防守
Same old Steve,huh? Always thinking defensively.
所以你永远成不了老大
That’s why you’re always number two.
你怎么会这么想 你缺乏想像力
How do you figure that? You got no imagination.
拿着这么多钱 也不知道怎么花
Couldn’t even decide what to do with all that money.
只会买♥♥点俗气之极的东西
You had to buy what everybody else wanted.
那你就继续想象吧 好吗
Oh… well,try this on in your imagination,okay?
金子全没了
That gold is already gone.
少放狗屁 史蒂夫 不 真的 我全处理完了
That’s bullshit,Steve. No,really,it’s over Charlie.
我正在处理最后两块金砖
I’m trying to move the last two bricks.
想不想跟我去看看 那两块烂金砖
You want to come after me over a couple of lousy bricks?
真的 我请你作客
I mean,really,be my guest.
真的 你的行动 有个糟糕的开场
But you’re off to a bad start, you know? ‘Cause you just blew the best thing
因为你最厉害的 手段已经失效
you had going for you.
你无法再攻我不备
You just blew the element of surprise.
攻你不备吧
Surprised?
我说什么时候结束才算结束
It’s over when I say it’s over.
你没事吧 先生
Are you all right,sir?
你怎么了
How you doing?
挺好
Good…
我在想…
considering…
我的所作的为都是
considering the fact that I’m doing all of this
为了一个很不了解的人
for a man I barely knew.
知道那些年我的烦恼是什么吗
You know what bothered me all those years,Charlie?
就是…
It was that,
他给我电♥话♥说他他又重操旧业
whenever he’d call me to tell me that he was on some job,
我就知道你正在他身边
I knew you were right there with him.
你一定比我更了解他
You got to know him a lot better than I did.
他和我在一起时间多点
Just ’cause he was around me more doesn’t mean
并不代表他心里没你
he wasn’t thinking about you all the time.
如果是真的就太好了
Be nice if it was true.
是真的
It is true.
他总是悔恨自己 不是个好父亲
He always regretted not having been a good enough father to you,Stella.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为是他告诉我的
Because he told me.
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your hand?
我教训了史蒂夫
I punched Steve.
为什么你能动手我却不可以
Why do you get to punch him and I don’t?
因为你那双手太值钱了
Those hands are way too valuable.

Hey.
没事了
Okay?
再擦下去什么都被你擦没了
There’ll be nothing left of that if you keep rubbing it.
告诉弗拉泽利先生 我们8点去见他
T ell Mr. Frazelli we’ll see him at 8:00.
查理
Charlie!
他正准备逃之夭夭
He’s flying the coop.
什么时候
When?
他的警卫下午4点叫了直升飞机
His security guard called for a private helicopter at 4::00 PM.
5点有部装甲汽车开到他家
There’s an armored car service coming to his house at 5::00.
有一架货机8点由洛杉矶国际机场起飞
There is a cargo plane scheduled to depart LAX at 8:00 PM
飞往墨西哥
to Mexico City.
可能他搬动保险箱只是个障眼法
What if he’s moving the safe as a diversion?
我们打开之后却是空的金子在其他地方
We crack it,it’s empty, the gold’s somewhere else.
史蒂夫不可能让金子离开他的眼皮
Steve’s not about to let that gold out of his sight. It’s going to be in that truck
金子就在那辆卡车上
and he’s going to be watching it
他会从直升机上寸步不离地监控着
every step of the way from the helicopter.
所以金子是要搬往墨西哥的
So the gold’s headed to Mexico.
谁知道是哪
Who knows where?
在空中可以改变飞行计划
They could change the flight plan in midair.
慢来 慢来
Slow down,slow down.
对于此事 大家的看法都不妥当
You guys are looking at this the wrong way.
其实我们来说是件好事
This is good news for us.
查理 你什么意思 好事
Charlie,what do you mean,”good news”?
我们想方设法要 取得保险箱里的金子
We’ve been trying to get to the gold in the safe,
现在保险箱就要出现在我们面前
now the safe is coming to us.
我们要在运输途中动手
We’re going to boost it in transit.
查理 到机场有很多条路线
Charlie,it could take a dozen different routes to the airport.
我们不知道是哪一条
We have no idea which one.
交通高峰期间我们 对付不了装甲卡车
We can’t take out an armored truck during rush hour.
我们已经安排好了
We’re already set up to do it.
Napster
Napster.
封锁其他行车路线 除了我们指定的那条
gridlock every route except for the one we choose.
强迫卡车行进到我们 安排好的位置上
Force that truck to go exactly where we want it to go.
我们要让卡车开到哪里去
Where do we want it to go?
我们没法向武装警卫开枪 我们会失手的
We can’t have a shoot-out with armed guards. We’d lose.
我们可以象在意大利那样干
We do it like the ltalian job.
你好 你为什么要这么干
Hello? Why’d you do it?
干什么 伊万
Do what?Yevhen.
你没必要废了他
You didn’t have to clip him.
喔 喔 你说什么 我们什么人也没废过
Whoa,whoa. What are you talking about? We didn’t clip anybody.
伊万的表弟对此 可是深信不疑
Yevhen’s cousin is under the distinct impression that you did.
他为什么这么想
Why does he think that?
因为你对那批刻着舞娘的金块很有兴趣
Because you want to know about the gold with the Balinese dancer.
你告诉他了 你听我说 兄弟
You told him that? Listen to me,man.
我给你个忠告 永远别去招惹
If there’s one thing that I know is never to mess with Mother Nature,
反复无常的乌克兰人
mother-in-laws or mother-freakin’ Ukrainians.
听着 你要帮我一个忙
Look,I need a favor.
喂 昨晚出了点问题
Yeah. Had a hiccup last night.
需要找你作个帮手
Could use some help.Want hands-on this time.
有没有兴趣 也许吧
You interested? Could be.
可我不希望暗地里加入 我加入就要成为正式的一份子
But I don’t like to be kept in the dark. If I’m in,I’m in.
好的 算你一份
Okay,you’re in.
好的
All right.
怎么样 查理 没问题 走吧
What do you think,Charlie? This’ll work. Let’s go.
你真了不起 天才的杰作
You’re amazing. It’s a work of genius.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的 让我休息一会 现在
Just give me a moment. Now?
我要把这东西插入雷♥管♥里
I’m about to insert this pin into this detonator tube,
如果上面的铜皮碰到雷♥管♥
and if the brass touches the sides,
我们就会与世长辞
we’ll both be the last people we ever see.
那你愿意休息多久 就休多久吧
T ake all the time you need.
嘿 查理 怎么了
Hey,Charlie. What?
我爱你 伙计
I love you,man.
我也爱你
I love you,too.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
他会出现在开往 新奥尔良的59次车上
消息来源可靠吗
绝对可靠
请注意 774次列车 在15分钟后到站
Metrolink train number 774 will arrive in approximately 1 5 minutes.
报告各自位置
Check positions.
Napster

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!