we’ll be long gone with that gold.
是的
Yeah.
这次你得好好把牌洗洗
Make sure you shuffle them cards this time,Left.
嗨 莱尔
Hey,Lyle,
前门和保险库的距离是多少
what’s the distance between the front door and the vault?
别趁我转身就耍花招 你这是输红了眼
Don’t deal when my back’s turned. You’ve got that loser’s paranoia.
莱尔
Lyle!
叫他Napster他才理 查理
He only answers to The Napster now,Charlie.
不 我不会叫你Napster
No.I’m not calling you The Napster.
为什么 你叫他左耳
Why not,you call him Left Ear.
好的 是的
Well,I am.
叫他帅哥罗布
And him,Handsome Rob.
因为他就是帅哥
Well,that’s because he is Handsome Rob.
那你得叫我Napster
Well,you can call me The Napster.
他们也算同时在同一所大学读书
Come on,they were at the same college at the same time.
你为什么要鼓励他
Why are you encouraging this?
可这是事实
It is a verifiable fact–
他是我的室友 偷走了我的创意
he was my roommate, he stole my ideas.
我才是Napster
I am The Napster.
好了 好了
All right,all right.
前门和保险库之间的距离是多少 Napster
What is the distance between the front door and the vault,Napster?
想徒手搬运是不可能的
It’s farther than you want to carry it.
我们怎么才能把金子从保险库搬到车上
Yeah,but,so, how do we get the gold from the vault to the getaway car?
走廊是多宽 Napster
How wide is the hallway… Napster?
6英尺
Six feet.
好的 金子装好了
Okay,you’ve got your gold.
这些重量车子承受不了
We need more cars to handle the weight.
我需要找人帮忙
Looks like I’m going to need some help with the custom work,too.
我认识一个人精于此道
I know a man for the job.
我修改了一下摄像机
So I modified the camera to include the…
就样我们就能建立高清晰度的电子地图
so we can create really hi-res digital maps.
那是谁 罗布的技工朋友
Who’s that? Rob’s mechanic friend.
你好 查理 你好
Hey,Charlie. -Hey.
查理 这位是扳手 你好 什么事 伙计
Charlie,this is Wrench. Hey,what’s up,man?
罗布说你精于此道 我们需要找人帮忙
Rob tells me you got real talent. We need some body work done.
用这些小车运走2700磅的货物
Need to pack up to 2,700 pounds of cargo in these Minis
小车还得有足够的马力
with enough suspension and horsepower
摆脱追踪
to outrun anything chasing us.
2700磅 是什么货物 你别管了
2,700 pounds of what? Of whatever.
我可从中获得多少报酬
So,what do I get out of this mystery deal,man?
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
10,000.
好的
All right.
What comes around…
洛杉矶交通监控及操控中心
非法登陆
嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh,hey,hey,hey, hey,hey.
还没机会认识一下
We didn’t get a chance to meet yet.
扳手
Wrench.
我叫火腿乳酪 噢 好酷
Ham and cheese. Oh. Oh,that’s cold.
太酷了
Damn,that’s cold. Mmm.
想要一路绿灯吗 想要就办得到
You want all greens? ‘Cause,ah,’cause you got them.
你怎么能办到
What have you got?
欢迎来到洛杉矶交通
Welcome to L.A.’s Automated Traffic Surveillance
监控及管理中心
and Control Operations Center.
他们采用特别设计的算法
See,they use video feeds from intersections
根据十字路口采集的视频信♥号♥♥来预测交通状况
and specifically designed algorithms to predict traffic conditions,
进而控制路口的红绿灯信♥号♥♥
and thereby control traffic lights,so all I did was come up with my own
我把我设计的算法篡改进去 我们就能控制交通了
kick-ass algorithm to sneak in, and now we own the place.
你不想演示一下吗 我还以为你不会提这种要求
You want to do a dry run?I thought you’d never ask.
看见吗 红灯 绿灯
See,red light? Green light.
戴尼尔森 怎么了
Danielson? -Yeah?
34号♥区怎么回事
What’s up with Grid 34?
我们查一查
Let’s check it out.
嘿 嘿
Hey,hey.
噢 噢 我…
Oh,oops,did l…?
真的很了不起 对吧
Oops,wow,but it’s awesome. Is that not awesome?
能马上改回来吗 可以
Can you change it back now? -Yeah.
红绿灯恢复正常
Lights are working fine.
一起小事故
Just an accident.
很好
That’s good.
这些是什么 不需要的发动机零件
What are those? Unnecessary engine parts.
我拆了除烟装置 车身减重200磅
I lost your smog controls, and 200 pounds of body fat.
你现在有了部好车
You got yourself a sweet ride now,Charlie.
Put the pedal to the metal and I’m off
And never getting lost
Which way will I turn when roads cross
Press the petal to the metal little more when it’s scary
But one thing for sure keep my foot on the floor
Put the pedal to the metal and I’m off
And never getting lost
Which way will I turn when roads cross
Press the petal to the metal little more when it’s scary
But one thing for sure keep my foot on the floor
Won’t stop driving till it’s over
Still be cruising when the sun goes down
Won’t stop driving till it’s over
Put the pedal to the metal and I’m off
And never getting lost
Which way will I turn when roads cross
Press the petal to the metal little more when it’s scary
But one thing for sure keep my foot on the floor…
知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking about right now?
看看史蒂夫的脸
The look on Steve’s face.
你来早了 我很急
You’re early. I’m in a hurry.
当然 佛罗里达的选票
Of course,you know that the Florida
是由CIA及黑帮操纵 是吗
vote rigging was a ClA and mob operation. Is that so?
自从约翰·肯尼迪 靠着父亲帮忙
Yeah,which is not so very different from when your John F. Kennedy
在选举中舞弊以后 情况都大同小异
won a rigged election with the help of his father.
听这话你心里不舒服
You’re uncomfortable that I mentioned it.
不是 我只是不想跑两趟
No,Yevhen,I don’t like making two trips.
你们这些美♥国♥佬♥
You Americans.
你们爱你们的英雄
You love your heroes.
美国有个哥伦布节吧
A holiday for Columbus?
他只是走错了路
He makes the wrong turn,
然后把原住民都给消灭了
and wipes out an entire indigenous people.
你知道哥伦布想找什么吗 你肯定会告诉我的
And you know what he was looking for? I bet you’re going to tell me.
金子 就像在伊莎贝拉女王时代
Gold. Supposedly for Queen lsabella,
如果梅第奇重返意大利
but don’t think that the Medicis back in ltaly
他也会参加这行动的
didn’t want a part of that action.
意大利要黄金来干什么呢
And what did ltaly need gold for?
为了在威尼斯作长♥期♥的奴隶贸易
For the long-distance slave trade based in Venice.
威尼斯 就在那里…
Venice… that’s where these bricks…
你刚才说什么 什么也没说…没有
You were saying something? Nothing… No…
不 你正说到兴头上 别停下 我很有兴趣
No,you were really on a roll there. Don’t stop. I’m interested.
对不起 我有点昏了头 我的英语
Please,I’m confused, my English–
你明白得很
You understand fine.
关于我的金子你都知道些什么 不 我不知道
Now what do you know about my gold? No,I don’t–
别想着能骗我
Don’t you even think about lying to me.
好 好 我听到谣言 发生在威尼斯的一起劫案
Okay, okay,I,I heard a rumor about a heist in Venice.
价值3千5百万美金的金砖
35 million in bricks,
上面刻着巴厘舞娘
with an imprint of a Balinese dancer on them.
你还告诉过谁 谁也没告诉
Who have you told? -No one.
你告诉过谁 没有 我对天发誓
Who have you told? No one! I swear to God!
对天发誓
You swear to God?
你疯了 我对天发誓
You crazy? I swear to God.
我没有
I didn’t!
我应该相信你
Well,then I guess I believe you.
伊万
Yevhen?
伊万
Yevhen?
用力轻一点
Let’s putt it this time…
推杆 不要打
Putt,not drive.
很好
Very good.
如果你去做的话… 我就知道你行的
If you can just get it, I know you can, I know you can do it. Much better.
我要见斯吉尼·皮特
I’m here to see Skinny Pete.
他在那边 谢谢 伙计
Yeah,he’s over there. Thanks,man.
不要盯着眼看 -啊
Don’t stare. -Huh?
不要盯着眼看 他不喜欢别人盯着他看
Don’t stare. He doesn’t like when people stare at him.
盯着什么
Stare at what?
好的 做得好
That was good. That was good.
再来一次 我知道你很快会成功的
Try that one,I know you’re going to get that one.
很好
That was great.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!