Damn it. I’m deaf.
本年吸烟致死人数统计
交出你的徽章和武器 哦 妈的
You turn in your badge and your weap… Oh,shoot.
“交出你的徽章和武器”
Turn in your badge and your weapon!
捏死你
Crush.
这桩案子里我不想见到你出现
I don’t want to see you anywhere near this investigation.
交出你的徽章和武器
And turn in your badge and your weapon.
这桩案子里 我不想见到你出现
I don’t want to see you anywhere near this investigation.
嘿 绿灯了
Hey! It’s a green!
交出你的徽章和武器
Turn in your badge and your weapon.
绿灯
Green!
我不想见到你出现…
-I don’t want to see you anywhere near this…
交出你的徽章和武器
Turn in your badge and your weapon.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
他现身了
There he is.
干活吧
Let’s get to work.
到处都是堵车塞车
It’s either bad traffic, peak traffic,
交通瘫痪
slit-your-wrist traffic.
今天有5个人 在交通堵塞期间吸烟致死
You know,five people died from smoking in between traffic lights today.
这里还有地铁 罗布
You know,they do have the Metrorail,Rob.
我们应该乘地铁
You could always use that.
带着一大堆黄金坐地铁 真是个高招 是吧 天才
That’d be ideal for carrying a ton of gold, wouldn’t it,genius?
你预测的时间是多少
What’s your guesstimate?
按我最后20次的时间计算
The last 20 times I’ve done the journey,
平均32分钟 最长50分钟
you’ve got an average of 32 minutes and a top time of 50,
如果一路绿灯 14分钟可以到达
but if we had green lights all the way, we could do it in 1 4 minutes.
不堵车有可能吗
Wait,you couldn’t get through traffic?
如果一路绿灯我们就不用担心了
We could do anything with green lights all the way.
莱尔
Lyle?
莱尔
Lyle?
我尽力而为吧
I’ll see what I can do.
大宗珠宝交易
你很准时
You’re right on time.
那些可怜的傻瓜
All these poor bastards out there,
把全付身家都放在银行和共有基金里
putting their life savings in banks, and S&Ls,and mutual funds.
不知道他们怎么想的银行倒闭的时候
How do they think, when the collapse comes,
难道政♥府♥指望得上吗
they can depend on the government?
我可不觉得
I don’t think so.
你把我录下来了 当然不会
Are you taping me? Of course not.
我从来没录过你 过来看 你自己看
I never tape you– come look, see for yourself.
政♥府♥只是个傀儡而已
Governments are nothing more than puppets and strings
北美贸易协会 可以支配最高法♥院♥
in a world where NAFTA can overrule the Supreme Court.
就象我表弟口头禅 这才是我们的庇护神 宝贝
Like my cousin Mashkov always says: “This is our only refuge,baby–
金子
gold.”
每次我看着这些雕刻
Every time I look at these engravings…
总觉得是如此美丽
She’s so beautiful.
你说你从哪搞来的 我没说过
Where’d you say you got these? I didn’t.
一点黑金
A little walking around money.
数目和我想象的不一样
I guess I’m not walking as far as I thought.
很抱歉 今天我只能买♥♥两条
I’m… sorry. I can only buy two bricks from you today.
协议可不是这样的
That wasn’t the agreement.
我能怎么办 我只是个中间人
What can I say?I’m just middleman.
星期三我会买♥♥下另外两条
I’ll buy the other two from you on Wednesday.
别浪费我的时间
Don’t waste my time,Yevhen.
身家3千5百万的男人 晚上会干什么
So,what does a man with 35 million dollars worth of gold do at night?
不过看个狗屁大电视
He watches his big-ass TV.
该干活了
That’s our in.
斯特拉 天啊
Stella. Jesus!
查理
Charlie!
你怎么进来的 我敲了门 你没回答
How did you get in here? I knocked, but you didn’t answer.
所以你就闯进来了 我只是担心你的安全
What– so you just let yourself in? I was just making sure you were okay.
我道歉 我…
I apologize. I just…
别看
l… -Don’t look.
好了
Okay.
好了
You got a lot of stuff here.
令尊是个守旧派 全凭触觉干活
You know, your dad was old school. Did the whole thing by touch.
蛇有蛇路 鼠有鼠道
That worked for him; this works for me.
技术可以保证速度和精确
T echnology guarantees speed and accuracy,you know?
我们干的事可没什么保证 斯特拉
Yeah,but there’s no guarantees in this business,Stella.
耳机用来作什么
Why the headphones?
只是用于自我训练
Just training myself.
环境噪声 为了以防万一
Ambient noises,you know, just in case.
你有什么事吗 查理
What do you want,Charlie?
我们会破坏史蒂夫家中的电缆 然后派个修理工进去
We’re going to knock out Steve’s cable, and we need to send in a repairman.
拍下内部结构的摄像
To get your video blueprint of the interior.
没错
Yep.
问题是史蒂夫 以为我们都死了
Only problem is Steve thinks we’re all dead.
除了我
Except me.
我来干吧 查理
I’ll do it,Charlie.
我会想方设法办到的
I’m in all the way, whatever it takes.
好吧 我会安排好的
All right. I’ll set it up.
好的
Okay.
嗯 你……嗯…… 想不想出去喝杯饮料
Um… you,um… maybe want to get a drink downstairs with me
在睡觉之前
before I go back to my room?
我得把事干完
I sh… I should finish this stuff up,you know?
今天要把这些都弄好 好的
Just get it all done tonight. Yeah.
吓着你真对不起 没关系
Sorry I scared you. It’s okay.
晚安
Good night.
再见
Bye.
他是媒体的宠儿
And then he’s just… the media darling.
上了所有杂♥志♥的封面
He’s on the cover of all the magazines.
我也应该上 <连线>杂♥志♥的封面
I should’ve been on the cover of Wired Magazine.
你知道他怎么说的
You know what he said?
他说是他命名为Napster 这是他的绰号♥
He said he… he named it Napster because it-it was his nickname,
由来是戴帽子时 露出的卷发
’cause of the nappy hair under the hat,
明明是因为他 偷东西时我在打盹
but he… it’s ’cause I was napping when he stole it from me!
他连业都没毕
He didn’t even graduate.
你该把这事忘记了
I think it’s time to move on, don’t you?
他的公♥司♥也关闭了 我希望你的嘴也一起关闭
They shut him down. I wish they’d do the same to you.
有活干了
Here… here we go.Cable chick.
碧奇 好名字
Becky.Nice name…
不知道她怎么称呼其他人
I wonder what she calls the other one.
你没有女朋友真的好奇怪 莱尔
And it’s such a mystery why you don’t have a girlfriend,Lyle.
我们需要一部 这样的设备车
So,all we need is a… service truck like that one,
一件这样的工作服
a work shirt like hers.
你觉得斯特拉能成功吗 我也拿不准
You think Stella can pull it off? I have my doubts.
我没和查理谈过
There’s no talking to Charlie,though.
你认为…
You think he’s…
寓工作于娱乐之中
mixing business with pleasure?
这事他自己才清楚 我只管干好我的活
He should know better. Only I’m allowed to do that.
好的 你要去哪里
Right. Where you going?
搞件工作服和一部设备车
To get a work shirt and a service truck.
你不是耍我吧
Are you kidding me?
他打算怎么办
How does he do that?
看你怎么办 你在说什么
How do you do that? What are you saying?
嗨 你好吗
Hey,how are you?
噢 我很好
Oh,good. I’m good.
幸会 我是罗大帅哥
Nice to meet you, I’m… Handsome Rob.
你叫…
And you are…?
噢 我叫… 我叫碧奇 我的制♥服♥上写着
Oh,my name’s… my name’s Becky, but it’s written on my shirt.
听着 我需要你的制♥服♥和车子
Listen,I’m going to need your shirt… and your truck.
好啊 我双手奉上
Perfect. I’ll give them both to you.
要不要连我的处♥女♥宝一起拿去
Would you… would you like my virginity as well?
菜单上有吗
If it’s on the menu.
你好幽默啊 你怎么不利用我呢
Ha,ha,ha,ha, oh,you’re so witty. Why don’t you take advantage of me?
你不是很聪明 对吧
Yeah,you’re not too bright,are you?
是的
No.
太好了
Perfect.
有什么可以效劳 弗拉泽利先生 线路不通了
What can I do for you, Mr. Frazelli? The cable’s out.
电视 调制解调器 所有设备都出问题了
The TV,the modem,everything.
快找人过来 让他们动作快点
Now,get somebody up here, and tell them to hurry up.
网♥通♥公♥司♥ 有什么可以效劳 嗨 我是东大道3320