再说一次
Say it again.
2千7百万 再说一次
27 million. -Say it again.
再说一次 2千7百万
Say it again! -27 million.
再说一次
Say it again!
有两部摩托跟着我们
Two motorcycles on us,Charlie.
三部小车通过下水道 向东前往洛杉矶河
I’ve got three Minis in the storm drain heading east towards the L.A. River.
别让他们到达地面
Stop them before they get to the street.
该死
Shit!
喔
Whoa!
到了
Here we go.
开门
Open your door.
跟上 伙计们
Come on,guys,we’re moving.
那里 那里
There,there,there,there, there,there.
嘿 快 快
Hey,come on,come on,look out.
快
Come on!
你要去哪 你要去哪
Where you going? Where you going?
我要去对付史蒂夫 你们直接去联合车站
I’m going to take Steve. You guys go straight to Union Station.
我在那里和你们碰头
I’ll meet you there.
跟住他 跟住他
Stay on him. Stay on him!
好的 查理 我给你开一条通道
Okay,Charlie,I’m opening up a spot on lower Grand.
我就知道是你 查理
I know it’s you,Charlie.
下一个路口左转
T ake your next left.
跟的够紧 史蒂夫
Nice move,Steve.
出去
Get out!
出去 好的
Get out! -Okay.
你给我出去
I said get out!
那帮人在车上放了几部小车 对吧
They got a bunch of cars in there,right?
迷你库柏斯
Mini Coopers?
听着 哥们 我什么都不知道
Look,look,man…I don’t know anything…
嘿 嘿 嘿 你别担心
Hey,don’t worry about them.
如果你让我进去 我付你5千美元
I’ll give you five grand you put me inside that car.
给你的女朋友买♥♥点好东西
Buy your girlfriend something nice.
来吧
Come on.
先付一半 等我下车再付另一半
Half now,half when you help me unload.
我对你深表敬佩 史蒂夫
I’ve got to hand it to you,Steve.
你可真是机关算尽
You actually played this one pretty smart.
真真假假的卡车 换了型号♥的保险箱
Decoy trucks… you switched safes.
直升飞机押运 这几手真是漂亮无比
The helicopter routine, I mean,that was pretty damn good.
只可惜金子已经归我 而你已一无所有
But now I’ve got the gold– and you,you’ve got nothing.
我有这个
I got this.
少跟我废话 把金子还给我
So cut the crap, and give me my goddamn gold!
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我叫马什科夫…
I am Mashkov…
你杀了我的表兄伊万
and you killed my cousin Yevhen.
你应该买♥♥份保险 史蒂夫
Got to have some insurance, Steve.
我到那里伊万已经死了
Yevhen was already dead when I got there.
我很遗憾 可是伊万常和很多 难缠的家伙打交道
I’m sorry about that, but Yevhen dealt with a lot of unsavory people.
这个家伙在玩弄你们
Now,this guy’s trying to play you.
你真的…
You are right…
缺乏想像力
no imagination.
那边有很多金子
There’s a lot of gold in there.
这里只有我们有枪 我们作笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
We’re the only ones with guns. I’ll make you a good deal.
我已经作完买♥♥卖♥♥了
I’ve already made my deal.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你知道这和金子没有关系
You know this was never about the gold.
希望你晚上能睡得好 宝贝
Whatever helps you sleep at night,sweetheart.
婊♥子♥ 查理 别这样
Bitch! Charlie! Come on,Charlie!
好了 干得好
Okay.
我喜欢
I love
等一下 等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait a minute Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我付你们双倍的价 别枪杀我
Wait a minute. I’ll double whatever he’s giving you. Just don’t shoot me.
别担心 我不会枪杀你的
Don’t worry,I’m not going to shoot you.
我会带你到我的工场去
No,I’m going to take you to my workplace.
我的某些机器 你会很有兴趣的
I think you would be very interested in some of the machinery I use.
别这样
No,come on.
伙计们 我们碰一杯
Guys. I want to make a toast.
为了约翰·布里捷
To John Bridger,
最睿智的策划者
the most brilliant master planner of all.
父亲和朋友 为我父亲
Father and friend. To my dad.
为了约翰 为了约翰
To John
斯特拉说得对 这不是钱的问题
Stella was right. It wasn’t about the money.
当然 无法阻止 这帮家伙去找乐子
Of course that didn’t stop the guys from having a little bit of fun.
Money
帅哥罗布买♥♥了阿斯顿马丁
Handsome Rob got his Aston Martin.
Get a good job with good pay…
找份好报酬的工作
He took it for a ride to break it in.
Money it’s a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
将车当成泡妞的工具
He got off with a warning.
New car caviar four star daydream
左耳在西班牙北部 买♥♥下了梦寐以求的豪♥宅♥
Left Ear got his dream house in the south of Spain
有一间房♥专门放他的鞋
with a room just for his shoes.
Buenos dias.
Buenos dias.
Money get back
莱尔最终登上<连线>杂♥志♥的封面
Lyle finally made the cover of Wired Magazine. I’m all right,Jack,keep your hands off of my stack
你真的是Napster
Are you really the Napster?
Money
是的 我就是
Yes,I am.
一直渴望的 音响也买♥♥回来了
And he got that kick-ass stereo he wanted.
你帮我听点东西 行吗
Uh,would you listen to something for me?
音响带着巨大的喇叭 真能帮女人宽衣解带
With speakers so loud they’d blow a woman’s clothes off.
I’m in the high-fidelity…
你能不能
If you would.
…first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
至于我
And me?
我采纳了 约翰·布里捷的建议
I took John Bridger’s advice.
找到了与我共渡余生的人
I found somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with
我要和她永远相偎相依
and I’m gonna hold on to her forever.
Money
It’s a crime
Share it fairly but don’t take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a raise it’s no surprise
They’re giving none away
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…
Away…
Away… away…