偷天换日
你好
Hello.
你好 宝贝
Hello,sweetie.
爸爸
Daddy.
还早着呢
It’s early.
我知道
Yeah,I know.
我想告诉你我给你寄了点东西
I just wanted to let you know I’m sending you something.
是不是很好闻的东西
Mmm. Does it smell nice?
不是 是闪闪发光的东西
No, but it’s sparkly.
有没有收据
Does it have a receipt?
我在商店直接寄给你的
I’m sending it to you from the store.
你不如来我这里吧 我们一起吃早餐
Why don’t you just come by? We’ll have some breakfast,hmm?
我离你可远了
Well,it’d be a long trip.
我在威尼斯
I’m in Venice.
应该得到了假释官的批准吧
With your parole officer’s approval,of course.
那家伙我喜欢 你知道的
Well,I like the guy,Stella, you know that,
不过我们从没联♥系♥过
but we never really connected.
他最后一次造访 我已经把帐单付清了
So I think I’ve paid my P.O. his last visit.
你要干什么 爸爸
What are you into,Dad?
你别伤了我的心 你说过你已经金盆洗手了
Don’t break my heart. You told me you were through.
干完这次就收山 我对你发誓
After this I am,I swear to you.
查理在吗
Is Charlie there?
我用手♥机♥打的电♥话♥
I’m on a cell phone,darling.
明天我会用有线打给你
I’ll call you tomorrow from a land line.
我爱你 继续睡吧 再见
I love you. Go back to sleep. Bye.
爸爸
D… Dad?
我也爱你
I love you,too.
东西我寄了
I sent it.
要逛衔应该等到大功告成之后
You’re supposed to do your shopping after we pull off the job.
我很有信心 怎么说
I feel so optimistic. So?
你感觉如何 很好
How do you feel? I’m fine.
很好
Fine?
你知道”好”代表什么吗
You know what “fine” stands for,don’t you?
很遗憾 我知道
Yeah,unfortunately.
兴奋过度
“Freaked out.”
“不可靠”-”神经质”
“lnsecure.” “Neurotic.”
还有”情绪化”-对
And “Emotional.” Good.
看见你身后那些柱子吗
See those columns behind you?
怎么了
What about them?
是用来绑那些自我感觉很”好”的贼
That’s where they used to string up thieves who felt “fine.”
你也跑不掉
Well… after you.
得手之后再吸
For after the haul.
希望有机会享受
Hope I get to fire it up.
收垃圾的还没消息 没有
Still no word from the garbagemen? No.
如果他们不出现…
If they’re no-shows,
我们三个月的准备就付诸东流
three months of prep down the tubes
我也白劝阻你退休了
and I dragged you out of retirement for nothing.
这样真有趣 我喜欢
Oh,this is fun. I like this.
你来负责 别患得患失
You’ve taken over the reins, all the worries.
我可以轻松自在 逍遥上路
Me loosey-goosey, just along for the ride.
好高兴你能自得其乐 约翰
I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself,John.
记住 警♥察♥乘船赶到要7分钟
Just remember,a police boat can get from the station to our position in seven.
也就是说只有4分钟给你施展身手
That means you got four minutes to work your magic.
你以前说是10分钟 这会又说5分钟
Now,you told me ten, and you said I would have five.
什么时候说的
When?
你别搞得我一头雾水好吗 我会扁你的
Do not be messing with me right now,okay? I will kick your ass.
是吗
Oh,yeah?
来啊 放马过来吧 来吧
Come on,take your best shot. Come on.
什么
What? Uh-oh.
来吧 快点
Come on. Let’s go.
你在看什么书 达·芬奇
What is it this time? Da Vinci.
建筑家 机械专家 画家 真吸引人
Architect.Engineer. Painter.Yeah,fascinating.
嘿 嘿 你注意听听这句话书名
Hey,look,look. Check this out.
“象达·芬奇一样思考”
“Learn the language of poetry, art,romance,sex.”
老友 我可不象你 还需要什么人生指南
Unlike you,my friend, I don’t need a guidebook.
能走了吗 拜托 遵命 老大
Can we go? Please? Right,guv’nor.
快来干点活 把绳子松开
Come along, make yourself useful. Untie that line.
今天 对
Today. Yeah
是的 纪立根 如果你不介意的话
Yeah. Yeah,Gilligan. If you don’t mind.
准备好了 好了
We set? -Yeah. I’ve enhanced
增强的电脑模型…
the viewing matrix
可以追踪目标的坐标及三个方向的高度
to track both the Cartesian coordinates and three altitude angles,
可以偏离 倾斜 旋转…
the yaw,pitch and roll to give us
以取得目标的准确方位值
the exact position and orientation of our baby.
我们是在意大利 请说英语
We’re in ltaly. Speak English.
史蒂夫 情况如何
Steve,how we looking?
父亲在8点15乘船出去工作 所以船库会空出来
Papa took the boat to work at 8:. 1 5,so the garage is empty.
母亲象往常一样在8点半送女儿上幼儿园
Mama left with daughter at 8:.30 for preschool as usual.
45分钟内
So for the next 45 minutes,
这个地方属于我们的 先生们
we own this place,gentlemen.
收垃圾的还没有消息吗
Still no word from the garbagemen?
嘿 你怎么变得这么婆婆妈妈
Hey,who got you the beekeepers in Budapest?
他们会出现的 你应该信任这帮人
They’ll be there. You can trust these guys.
史蒂夫 我和你说过多少次了
Steve,how many times do I have to tell you?
我什么人都信任 只是不信任内心的邪恶
I trust everyone– I just don’t trust the devil inside them.
我们到了
We’re in.
告诉我在哪涂
Just tell me where to paint.
你的人还没就位 他们会就位的
Your men are still not in position? They will be.
你不能肯定 史蒂夫 我们要中止计划
Well,you don’t know that, Steve. We should abort.
对不起 我认为该由查理来作主
I’m sorry,John,but I think that’s Charlie’s call now.
宝贝今晚就要运离这里 现在是我们唯一的机会
Our baby’s being taken out of here tonight. This is our only shot at it.
查理
Charlie?
继续
Keep going?
你拿主意
It’s up to you,kid.
干吧
It’s a go.
好了 史蒂夫
Okay,Steve.
离西墙14尺8英寸
From the west wall, measure 1 4 feet,eight inches.
搞定
Got it.
离北墙8尺5英寸
Now measure eight feet,five inches from the north wall.
就是宝贝的位置
That’s the northwest corner of our baby.
搞定
Got it.
好了 就在你正上方
Well,it’s right above you.
开始涂吧
Now,paint.
2尺9英寸宽
Two feet,nine inches wide.
2尺5英寸长
Two feet,five inches deep.
好了 左耳 该你了
Okay,Left Ear. You’re up.
离西墙14尺4英寸
1 4 feet four inches from that west wall.

Yeah.
好运
Bene,
收垃圾的已就位 约翰
The garbagemen are in position,John.
保险箱在船上
好的 查理 有人报♥警♥了
All right,Charlie, someone just called it in.
警♥察♥正向你方赶来
The police boat’s heading your way.
7分钟计时 动手吧
Seven minutes and counting. Let’s go.
4分钟时间装货 动手吧
We got four minutes to load and leave. Let’s go.
嘿 小伙子们 过来这里
Hey,you guys. Come here.
我提议碰一碰
I want to propose a toast.
为我们
To us.
然后再为查理喝一口
And I want to propose a toast to Charlie
不发一枪就到手 价值3500万的金子
because we just stole $35 million worth of gold
全归功于他计划周详
without even holding a gun because he planned this down to a “T ‘.”
这点没人做得到 没人
Nobody else could have done that.
查理 查理
Nobody. Charlie! Charlie! -Yay!
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 先生吧
So,come on,gentlemen.
计划一下购物清单和活动 可以花个痛快了
Shopping list. Who’s doing what? Spare no dirty details.
算了吧 小伙子
Come on,you guys.
听老汉一言
T ake a lesson from an old man.
钱不要乱花 去投资
Don’t spend it. Invest.
投资什么
In what?
投资到金子上
In gold.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章
下一篇文章巨人传
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!