主演:麦克.凯恩
主演:诺尔卡.沃德
意 大 利 任 务
导演:彼得.柯林森
加油干啦,伙计们
Cheerio, lads.
安静点,克罗克!你还没出去呢
Keep your voice down, Croker! You’re not out yet.
对不起,长官
祝你好运,查尔斯
– Sorry, sir.
– Good luck, Charles.
再见啦,杰克
Bye-bye, Jack.
记得帮我给我相好问个好啊,查理
Remember me to the old woman, Charlie.
我会的,哈里,我会的
I will, Harry. I will.
帮我向外面的世界问好,查理
Say hello to the big world for me, Charlie.
再见啦
Bye-bye.
再见,布里杰先生
Goodbye, Mr Bridger.
你听见了吗?他说:“再见,布里杰先生”
Did you hear that? He said, “Goodbye, Mr Bridger. ”
是的,他要狱了,布里杰先生
Well, he’s going, Mr Bridger.
嗯,他只要不再回来,那才我唯一关心的
Well, as long as he doesn’t come back. That’s all I care.
他们说他要去意大利打一份工
They say he’s going to do a job in Italy.
是吗,那我希望他喜欢吃意大利面
Well, I hope he likes spaghetti.
在意大利监狱他们一天提供四顿意大利面
They serve it four times a day in the Italian prisons.
查理
Charlie.
哈,我压根儿就没想到会见到你,罗娜
Well, you’re the last person I expected to see, Lorna.
哦,查理,我一直在数着日子呢
Oh, Charlie, I’ve been counting the days.
是吗?哈,那我在里面的时候你怎么又不来看我?
Yeah? Well, why didn’t you come and see me when I was inside then?
查理,你知道那不是我抛头露面的地方
Charlie, you know that’s not my scene.
我的意思是,你能想象我坐在那种地方
I mean, can you see me sitting there holding your hands across the table,
隔着桌子握着你的手
with all those weeping wives around with their howling kids,
旁边一大堆老婆孩子大哭小叫的吗?
and then the guards looking at me
还有警卫老是好像我在裙子里藏了什么似地盯着我
as if I’ve got something hidden up my dress?
我确实很想你,查理
是吗?
– I did miss you, Charlie.
– Yeah?
首先我替你预约了个裁缝
I made an appointment for you to go to the tailor first.
然后是做衬衫的…
And then you go to the shirt maker and…
这辆车属于巴基斯坦大使的
This car belongs to the Pakistani ambassador.
真的吗?
很经典车型,不是吗?
– It does?
– Typical, isn’t it?
我出狱才5分钟就坐进了一辆脏车里
I’ve been out of jail five minutes and already I’m in a hot car.
查理,我只是想让你出来得风风光光的,宝贝
Charlie, I just wanted you to come out in style, baby.
带我去我的裁缝那里吧
Take me to my tailor.
非常帅,先生。不过我相信你有点增重了
Very elegant, sir. I do believe you’ve put on a little weight.
是的,是这样的,你知道吗?我一直在美国生活
Yes, well, I’ve been in America, you see.
都是因为汉堡包里的面包
It’s the bread in the hamburgers.
是这样吗?
是的
– Is that so?
– Yes.
嗯,我很高兴你出来了。我是说回来了
Well, I’m glad you’re out. I mean, back.
我不想无礼,查尔斯,但时代不同了
I don’t want to be rude, Charles, but times have changed.
我告诉你些事,艾德里安,当我进去的时候,那就是我的目的
I’ll tell you something, Adrian, when I went in that was all the go.
你干了什么?生活吗?
What did you do? Life?
你知道吗,查尔斯,你可以把这些都放到博物馆去
You know, Charles, you could put all these in a museum.
我会告诉你我要你做什么样的衣服,艾德里安。我会告诉你我要做什么衣服
I’ll tell you what I’ll do with you, Adrian. I’ll tell you what I’ll do.
我现在买♥♥下这些
真烦人
– I’ll take this lot now, eh?
– Quite revolting.
我现在买♥♥下这些。你把它们包起来
I’ll take this lot now. You wrap them up.
再帮我们个小心,艾德里安
你说
– And do us a favour, Adrian.
– Yeah.
把袖子改短点,好吗?我可不是只大猩猩
Shorten the sleeves will you, love? I’m not a gorilla.
是的,是的,嗯,就是它了,克罗克船长
Yes. Yes. Well, there we are, Captain Croker.
我想你会发现我们让它一直保持完美的状态
I think you’ll find we’ve kept it in perfect tone.
我能给你启动一下,好吗?
I’ll just run the engine for you, shall I?
你会听见它听上去如何
You’ll be able to hear what it sounds like.
没错吧。怎么样?
There we are. How’s that?
我说
什么?
– I say.
– Yes?
我说
喂?
– I say.
– Hello?
你在这儿,刚才我还以为你不见了
There you are. I thought I’d lost you for a second.
不,我来到这里。我只是在想
No, I came round here. I was just thinking,
也许它需要多点空气…
maybe it needs a little more air…
是的
…第二个化油器里有问题
– Yeah.
– … through the second carburettor.
噢,你这么觉得吗?
是,你听,这儿
– Do you think so?
– Yeah, listen. There.
是啊,也许你是对的
是的
– Yes, maybe you’re right.
– Yes.
是,好吧,我会…
不不,我来吧,你留在这儿
– Yes. All right, I’ll…
– No, I’ll do it. Just stay there.
能请你给我开开♥发♥动机盖吗?
Would you open the bonnet for me, please?
可以
好,谢谢
– Yes.
– Yes, thank you.
你能帮我抬一下吗?
那个…
– I wonder if you’d hold this for me?
– The…
发动机盖,是的
哦,可以,当然了
– The bonnet, yes.
– Oh, yes, of course.
谢谢t
Thank you.
我没听见…
对,就是这样
– I didn’t quite…
– Yes. There we are.
你要我就这么扶…
扶住。非常感谢
– Do you want me to just…
– Hold. Thank you very much.
就这样啦
现在…
– There we are.
– Now…
对了,我可以…
你怎么样?
– Yes. I can…
– How are you doing?
我知道哪儿出问题了。只是个很小的小毛病
I can see what’s wrong. It’s very, very small.
也许吧…我不知道。不,没关系,随它去吧,别管它了
Maybe… I don’t know. No, it’s all right. Leave it. Leave it.
我是不是该…
对,你把它关上吧,我来锁吧
– Shall I…
– Yes, you shut it and I’ll lock it all.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得怎样?如何?
How are you doing? All right?
很好,我把它放在这很长时间了
Yes, it’s a long time since I was in here.
我敢说。我说的没错
I dare say. There we are.
我没开这车好久了
I haven’t been in this car for so long.
是啊,我听说您在印度呆了两年,先生
Yes, I gather you’ve been in India for about two years, sir.
是的,猎老虎
哦,真的吗?太棒了
– Yeah, shooting tigers.
– Oh, really? Splendid.
存车费,先生
The garage bill, sir.
嗯?
那个,恐怕要付存车费200镑
– Yeah?
– Well, I’m afraid it’s 200.
不过,当然,如果你坚持的话我们才会收费
But, of course, if you insist we can charge it.
不,不。得了,得了
No, no. Please, please.
猎老虎的收入不少的,你知道吗?
There’s a bounty for shooting tigers, you know?
嗯…
好的,这是50镑
– Well…
– Yes, it’s 50 a head.
真的?没必要…我说
这些是面额共200镑的小钞
– Really? There’s no need to pay… I see.
– These are wrapped in bundles of 200.
但这真的没必要付…
不,没关系的
– Well, there’s no need to pay…
– No, that’s quite all right.
啊,您肯定打到不少老虎,先生
Yes, you must have shot an awful lot of tigers, sir.
是啊,我用的是机♥枪♥
Yes, I used a machine gun.
威廉姆斯先生您的电♥话♥。R.J.威廉姆斯先生
Calling Mr Williams. Mr R. J. Williams.
请威廉姆斯先生到前台…
Will Mr Williams please come to reception…
克罗克男爵,我预约了的
是的,男爵先生。602套房♥
– Lord Croker. I am expected.
– Yes, Your Lordship. Suite 602.
这儿您有信
And there’s a message.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好,查理
Hello, Charlie.
关上门吧,查理。你今天怕要大干一场了
Well, shut the door, Charlie. You’re gonna cause a terrible draught.
女士们?
Ladies?
嘿,查理
Hey, Charlie.
你好,查理
嗨,查理
– Hello, Charlie.
– Hi, Charlie.
爱你,查理
你好,查理
(“ciao”在意大利熟人见面打招呼或是分别时都能用,对陌生人说是不礼貌的)
– Love you, Charlie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!