我先设计汽车和摩托车 实验性设计
I started off with cars, motorcycles. Experimental designs.
越炫越快的车型越好
Anything that blew my hair back.
我喜欢追求速度感
Kind of a speed freak, you know?
摩托车 好怪哦 我好像看过这些
Motorcycles, wow. I feel like I’ve seen these before.
我从小就喜欢划划
It’s something I’ve always done.
从来没想过能靠它发财
I never dreamt it would make me rich.
-伦尼瓦提是什么? -是拉丁文”重生”的意思
-What’s Renovatio? -“Renovatio” in Latin means rebirth.
很巧 对吧?
Subtle, eh?
我得了肝硬化
Look. I have cirrhotic hepatitis.
上帝对我这花♥花♥公♥子♥的惩罚
A parting gift from God for all my philandering.
什么?
What?
我做♥爱♥做得太多了
Lots and lots of sex.
-做♥爱♥? -没错
-Sex? -Sex with…
你还是处♥男♥?
You’ve… You’re a virgin?
你跟她在一起还是个处♥男♥?
You’re kicking around with her and you’re a virgin?
我不会破坏这个惊喜
OK, I’m not gonna spoil the surprise,
你一定会爽翻天
but, boy, are you in for a treat.
医生说我的肝脏两年内会衰竭
Look, my doctor said that my liver will start failing within the next two years.
我不太会讲那些忏悔的话
I’m not good at all this shite, you know? Confessions and regret.
听好 有一些人在追杀我们
Look. There are people who are following us. They’re trying to kill us.
我们是来请你帮忙
The reason we came is we need your help.
-帮什么忙? -让世人知道我们被用来做什么
-Help you do what? -To show people what the institute does.
谁会相信呢? 连我看到你都不信
But who’d believe it? I’m looking at you and I don’t.
我认得他 他是播报员吗?
Who is that guy? I know him. Is he the Community Announcer?
他是美国总统
He’s the President of America.
-他也有一个复♥制♥人 -他是个大白♥痴♥
-He has a clone. -He’s an absolute idiot.
是啊 我也不喜欢他
Yeah, I never liked him, either.
-这个有很多人看吗? -新闻吗? 很多呀
-Do a lot of people see this? -The news? A lot.
如果我们一起去 大家看到我们就会相信
Then if we can get on there together, people will see us and know the truth.
你要我们一起跑去电视台
So the idea is that we both just waltz down to NBC
请他们插播我们的新闻
and see if they can slot us in after the weather.
你也许不在乎 但我们有几千人
This might not mean anything to you, but there are thousands of us.
每一个人都会死
Everyone we’ve ever known is gonna die in that place.
请你帮助我们
Help us.
好吧 我去穿鞋子
All right. Let me just get my shoes, OK?
汤姆 快点
Tom, hurry up!
梅列克中心
Merrick institute.
-梅列克生化科技公♥司♥ -我是汤姆林肯
-Merrick Biotech. How may I help you? -This is Tom Lincoln.
您好
Hi, Mr. Lincoln.
我要请你找人跟我解释
I was wondering if you could get someone who can explain…
我的保险怎么会跑来我家
why my insurance policy is sitting downstairs on my fucking sofa.
-请稍等 -好
-Can you hold, please? -Sure.
不好意思 我在整理东西
I’m sorry to keep you both waiting. I was getting myself organized.
走吧 可以了吗?
OK, shall we go? Are you ready?
-事情不太对劲 -什么事?
-Something’s wrong. -What?
他的眼神…
His eyes are lying.
像你以前那样说谎
The same as yours do.
-你留在这里 -不…
-You stay here. -No, don’t…
走吧
-Shall we?
-好 -没事吧?
-Yeah. -Is everything OK?
没事 她要留下来以防万一
Yeah. She’s gonna stay here in case they don’t believe us.
-我们一起去比较好 -不 她要留下来
-No, come on, we’ll all go. lt’ll be good. -No, she’s gonna stay.
祝好运
Good luck.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-喜欢吗? -喜欢
-Do you like it? -Yeah.
-我来开车 -不 我来开
-I’ll drive. -Oh, no. I’ll drive.
让我开
No, really.
-你会开车吗? -我自己学会了
-Do you know how? -Yeah, I taught myself.
你不认得路
But you don’t know the way.
你来指路
Well, then you can show me.
小心点
Well, be careful.
这是12汽缸 750匹马力
This is a V-12-09 Caddy.
价值五十万的凯迪拉克跑车
Seven hundred and fifty horsepower, $500,000 car.
拇指按这里
Put your thumb on that.
你连指纹都跟我一样
You were worth every penny. We’ve the same prints.
-你在干嘛? -问路呀
-What are you doing? -Getting directions.
您好 您要去哪里?
Hello, Mr. Lincoln. Where would you like to go?
-KNBC新闻台 -请稍候
-KNBC news studio. -One moment, please.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for doing this.
不客气 我想你也会帮我的忙
That’s all right. I’d like to think you’d do the same thing if you were me.
我到底花你多少钱?
How much did I cost?
五百万元
Five million dollars.
-那算很贵吗? -能长生不死算很便宜了
-Is that a lot? -It’s a small price to pay to cheat death.
红灯 红灯
That’s a red. It’s a red.
-红灯 停车 -为什么?
-Red. Red! Stop the car! -Why? What? Why?
前面是红灯 快停车
It’s a red light! Stop the car!
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
你这猪头 红灯代表停车
You wanker! It’s a red light! Stop! It means stop!
-我又不知道 -你说你会开车
-I didn’t know that. -You said you could drive.
我会开车 只是不会看灯号♥
Well, I do know how to drive. I just don’t know what the lights mean.
对不起 我还不想死
I’m sorry. I’m not ready to die.
我也不想死
Me neither!
快 快
Go, go, go, go!
你在干嘛? 停车!
What are you doing? Stop!
-不 -快停车
-No. -Stop the car now!
我说真的 停车
I’ll shoot! Stop!
-不要 -要
-No! -Yes!
你开错边了
There’s cars coming at us in all directions!
他们向我的车开枪
They’re shooting my car!
他们射到我的引擎
They’ve shot the engine! They’ve shot my engine!
我的鼻子
Oh, God, my nose!
你想去哪里?
Come here! Where’d you think you were going, eh?
-起来 起来 -放开我
-Come on! -Let go of me!
-放我走 -给我起来
-Get off me! -Come on, get up!
-放开我 -起来
-Let me go! -Get up!
不 别开枪 我需要他
No, no, no,don’t shoot him. I need him. I need him.
别开枪 他是我的复♥制♥人
No, don’t shoot! He’s my clone!
-我是汤姆林肯 -什么?
-I’m Tom Lincoln! -What?
我才是汤姆林肯 他在说谎 闭嘴
No, I’m Tom Lincoln! He’s lying.
我是你的主人
Shut up! I own you! He’s the…
我是汤姆林肯
I’m Tom Lincoln!
别拿枪指着我 猪头
Don’t point the gun at me, you frickin’ idiot!
-他是复♥制♥人 -我不是 我是汤姆
-He’s the clone. Look at him! -I’m not a clone! I’m Tom!
我才是 他说谎 拿枪指着他
No, I’m Tom! He’s lying! Point it at him!
-我没说谎 -闭嘴
-No. I’m not. -Shut up!
臭复♥制♥人 给我闭嘴
Shut up, you’re a clone! Shut up!
-我是汤姆林肯 -别开枪
-I’m Tom Lincoln! -Don’t, don’t…
惨了
Oh, shit.
刚才好险
Close.
他想杀我你不觉得奇怪吗?
Do you think it’s strange that my insurance policy just tried to kill me?
我觉得这整件事都很奇怪
I found this whole operation strange.
那个女的呢?
Where’s the woman?
她说她要到另一州
She said she was going out of state…
找她的本尊
to look for her sponsor.
你见证了一项商业机密
You’ve been witness to certain trade secrets.
你说的是他们专门打造
You mean that they manufacture
会说话会走路有感情的人类
human beings who walk, talk and feel?
是这种机密吗?
That kind of secret?
你跟别人提过这件事吗?
Have you talked with anyone else about this?
谁会相信我?
Who would believe it?
你能保证吗?
Can I count on that?
我只能保证的是
The only thing you can count on…
人为了活下去 什么都做得出来
is that people will do anything to survive.
我只想活下去 不管用什么方法
I just want to live. I don’t care how.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 做得好
Thank you very much. Job well done.
乔丹?
Jordan? Jordan?
站住
Stop.
乔丹 是我
Hey, Jordan, it’s me. It’s me.
真的是你
It’s you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!