你跟我来 来吧
You’re gonna go in here. All right? Come on, come on.
她穿几号♥呢?
Keep going. What size?
这是包包 用来装东西
All right. These are bags, OK? You put stuff in them.
男生用背包 女生提皮包
Backpacks for boys, purses for girls. Understand?
我又不是笨蛋
We’re not idiots.
你不笨还会相信神秘岛那套鬼话?
Excuse me, Miss “I’m so smart I can’t wait to go to the island.”
很好
Yeah. Good.
没有人会穿这玩意出门
Wait. Hold, hold, hold. People don’t really wear these on the outside.
这些是情♥趣♥用♥品♥ 不能穿出门
These are mail-order, OK? These stay here.
不行啦 复♥制♥人不会穿这些
No. Mail-order, OK? Clones don’t wear these.
听好了
All right, listen up.
这是信♥用♥卡♥
This card is like stim credits, OK?
用来买♥♥吃的 不过我得报失
lt’ll get you food, but I gotta report it stolen in 24 hours,
不然就会被他们发现 用完了再用现金
or else they’ll know I helped you. After that, use the cash.
我知道你们没什么生活经验
All right, look. I know you’re new to this whole human experience and all,
不过有一件事大家都知道
but there’s one universal truth
千万别把信♥用♥卡♥给女人
and that is you never give a woman your credit card.

Right.
找到了 最新资讯
I got something. It’s hot.
列车马上就来 快点
-Train Four… -Train’ll be here. Hustle.
前往沙加缅度请在一号♥月台上车
to Sacramento is now boarding at platform A.
留在这里
All right, stay. All right?
别乱跑
Just stay. Don’t move.
你看看
Look at that!
他们是小孩子
Those are kids.
过来 这班列车直达洛城 这是车票
Come here. The train is non-stop to LA. You need these to get on.
你们到了那里
When you get there,
就到资讯站去找本尊
look up your sponsors in the information directory. You got it?
好 资讯站是什么?
Yeah. Yeah. What is an information directory?
他们会告诉你本尊住哪里
lt’ll tell you where they live.
无论如何 千万不要相信任何人
And whatever you do, do not trust anyone.
人类为了活下去 什么都做得出来
One thing I can tell you about people, is that they’ll do anything to survive.
谢谢你 老麦
Thank you, Mac. Thank you.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
我到楼上帮你们买♥♥洛城地图
All right. I’m just gonna go upstairs and get you guys a map of LA.
别给我惹麻烦
Better not get me in trouble.
找到他们了 中间那两个
I think I got an ID. Two in the center.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
天啊
God!
前往洛城227号♥列车即将出发
Amtrak train 227 now departing for Los Angeles at platform C.
太可怕了 那些人杀了他
What’s wrong with these people? They killed him.
-这不是简单任务吗? -简单个头
-This was supposed to be a simple job? -It’s never simple.
一张信♥用♥卡♥被拿走
We got a missing credit card.
麦寇用来买♥♥车票
McCord just used it to buy train tickets…
-不在他的皮夹 -留意信♥用♥卡♥帐户
-and it’s not in his wallet. -Monitor the account.
请铁路公♥司♥联络列车长
Have Amtrak patch you through to the conductor.
到洛城召集新组员
Get me a new team in LA.
我尽快赶来了
Got here as fast as I could.
我刚搜寻过国防部资料库
I finished scanning the Defense Department Troop Selections,
-你要看的话… -还不要 你看
-if you want to see them… -Not yet. Look at that.
-林肯6-E划的 -划得真精密
-Six Echo drew it. -It’s elaborate.
伦尼瓦丘…
“Renovachio”.
伦尼瓦提号♥?
Renovatee-oh?
-意大利文吗? -拉丁文
-What is that, italian? -It’s Latin.
我们没教过他们拉丁文
We’ve never imprinted an agnate with Latin.
没错 我知道
Yes, I’m well aware of that.
他是从哪里学来的?
So where did he learn it?
他的脑神经扫瞄结果呢?
Where are the results from his scan?
还在约翰霍普金斯大学…
They’ll be back from Johns Hopkins…
-快点 -是的 博士
-Just speed it up. -Yes, sir.
(联合车站)
你们两个
You two.
到那边!
There!
(联邦调查局 霹雳小组 警♥察♥)
我们才刚到 不过崔洛
We just arrived, but Troy’s already
已经进入全市的监视录影系统
tapped into the city cameras.
对不起 资讯站在哪里?
Excuse me. Where’s an information directory?
谢谢
Thanks.
(春日街)
威秀路 五街 葛兰街
Wilshire 5th Grand
春日街和葛兰街口
Spring, Grand Avenue?
笑一笑
Smile for the camera, sweetheart.
花街呢? 花街如何?
Where is Flower? You on Flower?
橄榄街
Olive, Olive.
快点
Come on, come on.
你有点眼熟 找到了
You look familiar. Gotcha.
三架直升机和两台飞行机车
Three Black Wasps and two jet bikes.
我找到逃犯的下落
We just got a facial hit on our fugitives!
出发了 快点
Let’s go! Let’s go! Move! We’re moving! Let’s go.
等等 他们刷了信♥用♥卡♥ 葛兰街9830号♥
Wait. Got a hit on McCord’s credit card. Location, Grand Avenue at 9830.
-立刻前往葛兰街 -不行 警♥察♥已经去了
-Team, proceed immediately to 9830. -No, no, no. LAPD’s moving in.
他们也在追麦寇的信♥用♥卡♥
They’ve flagged McCord’s credit card.
-汤姆林肯 -请稍等
-Tom Lincoln. -One moment, please.
(MSN搜寻 汤姆林肯)
没有登记
Not listed.
莎拉乔丹
Sarah Jordan.
(找寻线路)
-喂? -我要找莎拉乔丹
-Hello? -Yes, I’m looking for Sarah Jordan.
她生病了
She’s sick.
-我能跟她讲话吗? -她在医院
-Can I talk to her? -She’s at the hospital.
妈咪 是你吗?
Mommy, is that you?
乔丹 快走
Jordan. Let’s go!
别动 手举起来
Freeze! Put your hands up!
-手举起来 -手举起来
-Keep your hands off! -Put your hands up!
乖乖听话
Do as I say! Do as I say!
-林肯 -照他们的话做
-Lincoln. -Just do what they say.
林肯
Lincoln.
撤退
Pull back.
快去堵他们 快点
Nail it! Quick, move!
(追踪车辆)
你们因涉嫌杀害麦寇被捕
We’re detaining you in connection to the murder of James McCord.
他是我朋友 他想帮我们
What? He was my friend!
你们说的一切都可做呈堂供证
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
什么是呈堂供证?
What’s a court of law?
警方会查他们的基因
They’ll run DNA.
要是他们被提讯
If the agnates are booked,
你的客户就会成为杀人嫌犯
it’ll implicate your clients in a murder investigation.
这真是一场恶梦 你不能让这事发生
This is a nightmare. You cannot allow this to happen.
明白吗? 不择手段 不惜代价
Do you understand me? You use any force that is necessary.
我命令你把他们抓回来
I’m ordering you to contain the situation.
我们逮捕到嫌犯 两名成人 没有身份证
We’ve apprehended the suspects. Two adults, no ID.
请鉴识科进行DNA检验
Notify Forensics, we’ll need DNA typing.
-我叫汤姆林肯 -闭嘴 乖乖坐好
-My name is Tom Lincoln. -Sit back and shut up.
-请你查我的档案 -坐回去
-Could you look up my file, please? -Sit back.
(汤姆林肯 环海路3460号♥)
我们两分钟后就到
Dispatch, we’re two minutes out.
林肯 起来 快起来
Lincoln, get up! Get up, Lincoln! Get up!
快走吧
Let’s go!
快走
Go!
有警♥察♥ 有警♥察♥
We got cops. We got cops!
趴下来
Get down!
快跑
Run!
看到他们了 快追呀
I see them! Let’s get moving!
快追上去 快 快
Let’s go! Come on, come on, come on!
快 快
Move, move!
快追上去
Move out! Move out!
快!
Go, go, go, go! Go!
该死 看看这里是否有路
Shit! Check up here!
二号♥直升机 目标在哪里?
Air-Two, give me status of the targets.
-他们躲在铁轮底下 -悄悄地逮住他们
-Targets are under the train wheels. -Silently, take them out.
快点
Go!
快往前 快呀
Move! Go, go!
-我钻不过去 -快过去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!