快去抓他们
Get him!
-快点 -来吧
-Let s go. Move! -Come on!
快追 可恶
Come on! Come on!
快 快 快追上去
Damn! Go, go! Go! Come on, let’s go!
你还相信真的有神秘岛吗?
You still think there’s an island?
来吧
Come on!
快点 来吧
Come on. Come on!
(防爆门)
这边有一道门
There’s a door over here!
(虚拟实境电力设备)
(撤离路线)
林肯6-E受到污染之后 仍然在隔离中
Lincoln Six Echo remains in quarantine after contamination exposure.
乔丹2-D则安全地 被送往神秘岛的新家
Jordan Two Delta was safely transported to her new home on the island.
琼斯3-E 你得专心工作
Jones Three Echo, I need you to concentrate in this lab.
我也很想专心 我热爱工作 这也很有趣
Sir, I want to focus more than anything. I love my job. It’s interesting.
可是林肯6-E受到污染
But Lincoln Six Echo has been contaminated,
我很担心 他是我的好朋友
and it really worries me, because he’s a good friend of mine.
他是我唯一的好朋友
He’s one of my best friends. My only best friend.
他不会有事
He’ll be fine, Three Echo.
我有个问题 这些管子都通到哪里?
Sir, I have one question. Where do all the tubes go?
人类的身体
The human organism.
是全宇宙最复杂的组织
Unique in all the universe in its complexity.
也是三十亿年演化的结晶
The product of three billion years of evolution.
完美无缺 只有一个缺点
Perfect in every way, except one.
它就像机器一样会损坏
Like all machines, it wears out.
数百年来的现代科技
For centuries, the idea of replenishing the human body…
都在研究如何延年益寿
has been at the forefront of science.
危机就是转机 你要把握机会
We need to turn this bad day into a good day.
-怎么把握? -扭转逆境 大力推销
-How? -A terrific day. By selling.
你先上场 我收尾
By selling. Sell, sell, sell. You start, I finish.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎参观下一代的最新科技
welcome to the next generation of science,
胎体
the agnate.
直接培育为成人的躯体
An organic frame engineered directly into adulthood…
与客户的年龄一致
to match the client’s age.
这是培育过程的第一阶段
You’re looking at stage one. This way, sir.
它一年后就可以使用
In its development. Within 12 months it will be harvest-ready,
为您提供代理孕母 一对新的肺脏 全新的皮夫
providing a carrier for your baby, a second pair of lungs, fresh skin.
完全和您的基因一模一样
All genetically indistinguishable from your own.
且符合2015年制定的优生法
And, in compliance with the eugenics laws of 2015,
所有的胎体都维持植物人状态
all our agnates are maintained in a persistent vegetative state.
没有任何意识
They never achieve consciousness.
它们不会思考
They never think or suffer,
不会痛苦或者感受到疼痛 喜悦 爱情或仇恨
or feel pain, joy, love, hate.
就各方面来说
It’s a product, ladies and gentlemen,
它只是一项产品
in every way that matters,
并不是人
not human.
这位是公♥关♥主任魏曼先生
This is our public relations director, Mr. Whitman.
他很乐意回答任何疑问
He’ll be happy to answer any questions.
再次谢谢大家
Once again, thank you. Mr. Whitman.
这是你们最有保障的投资
I want to talk about the smartest investment you’ll ever make.
能让你们多活六十到七十年
And I want to tell you how you’re gonna live 60 to 70 years longer.
梅列克博士 艾柏特罗伦 黑鹰保全公♥司♥
Dr. Merrick, Albert Laurent, Blackhawk Security.
你获得国防部的大力推荐
You come highly recommended by the Defense Department, Mr. Laurent.
但我不知道你们的来历
Though I’m unaware of your personal qualifications.
我的手下是海豹特遣部队成员
My men are ex-Delta Force. SEALs.
我则是前法国特种部队成员
I was formerly with the GlGN, French Special Forces.
贵公♥司♥的商业情报遭窃
I understand you had a corporate theft.
这是我对国防部的说法
Yes, that’s what I told the Defense Department.
事情有点复杂 我才会需要你的服务
The reality is a little more complex. That’s why I require your services.
我们的保全系统出现了… 漏洞
We’ve had a… security breach.
你可以找国防部 为什么找我?
You have the Defense Department at your disposal. Why call me?
他们对本公♥司♥有鉅额投资
Because their investment here is sizeable.
一共是一千两百亿美元
One hundred and twenty billion dollars, to be exact.
我不能让他们抽走银根
And I can’t afford for them to reconsider.
你怎么跟他们说与我无关
What you tell them is your business, doctor.
我只负责为客户保密
I am in the business of keeping my clients’ confidence.
那就好
Good.
我们有两个产品逃走
Two of our products have escaped.
这一对植物人真了不起
Impressive, considering they’re vegetative.
经过多年的实验
Well, after several years of trial and error,
我们发现没有意识
we discovered that without consciousness,
或人类情感
without human experience, emotion,
也就是说没有生命
without life,
培养出的人体器官都不能用
the organs failed.
他们逃走多久了?
How long have they been missing?
4小时36分钟
Four hours and 36 minutes.
-他们徒步逃跑? -对
-They’re on foot? -Yes.
韦德 1小时1点2英里 搜索范围5英里
Wade, 1.2 miles an hour, five mile perimeter,
等待接收嫌犯资料
Standby for suspect description.
-收到 -请跟我来
-We’re on it. -Follow me.
-快点 我们得继续跑 -我要休息 我跑不动了
-Come on, we gotta keep going. -I have to stop. I can’t run anymore.
-你得加油 快走吧 -走去哪里?
-You gotta try. -Where?
-离这里越远越好 -什么都没有
-Anywhere but here. -But there’s nothing.
一片死寂
Everything’s dead, Lincoln.
也许我们被污染了
What if we are contaminated?
那我们早就死了
Then we’d be dead.
根本没有污染 那是谎言
There’s no contamination. It was a lie.
那是什么?
What is it?
不知道 他是活的
I don’t know. But it’s alive.
走吧 这玩意好凶哦
Come on. It’s mean, whatever it is.
在这里休息
Let’s rest in here.
乔丹2-D的本尊莎拉乔丹 出车祸后陷入昏迷
Jordan Two Delta’s sponsor, Sarah Jordan, is in a coma after a car accident.
她必须接受多重器♥官♥移♥植♥
She’s in need of multiple transplants.
她有多少时间?
How long does she have?
两天 最多三天
Forty-eight hours. Three days maximum.
谈谈林肯6-E
Tell me about Six Echo.
他是第一个提出问题
He was really the first one to question his environment,
质疑这里的一切
his whole existence here.
这几个月来他的行为不稳定
Over the last few months, he began demonstrating unstable behavior
我无法解释
and I can’t account for it.
我在等他的脑神经扫瞄结果
I’m waiting on the result of his synaptic scan.
他们对真实世界了解多少?
What do they know about the outside world?
很少
Very little.
我们为他们输入共同记忆
We control them with the memory of a shared event.
全球发生致命污染
A global contamination.
让他们不敢出去外面
It keeps them fearful of going outside.
神秘岛是他们唯一的希望
The island is the one thing that gives them hope,
它给了他们人生目的
gives them purpose.
我们透过他们接触到的一切
Everything we expose them to,
电脑 卡♥通♥ 书籍和游戏
their programs, their cartoons, books, the games they play,
控制他们的情绪 培养社交技巧
are designed to manage aggression and reinforce simple social skills.
为了避免不必要的麻烦
To avoid obvious complications,
他们不知道有性♥爱♥的存在
they aren’t imprinted with an awareness of sex.
完全消除性♥欲♥比较简单
We find it simpler to eliminate the drive altogether.
他们其实…
In a very real sense…
就像是小孩子
they’re like children.
接受国中程度的教育
Educated to the level of a 15-year-old.
-那是什么? -不知道
-What was that? -I don’t know.
不过我也要一台
But I want one.
(39号♥公路往西)
(红心黑桃酒店 39号♥公路与土桑市交界处)
你看
Look!
39号♥公路
Route 39. Route 39.
来吧
Come on.
我从朋友那里拿的
I got it from a friend.
(汽车旅馆)
就是这里了
I think that’s it.
(酒吧)
什么事?
What’s up?
你认识麦寇吗?
Yeah, do you know a guy named McCord?
我认识他 是谁在问?
Yeah, we know that tool. Who’s asking?
-我呀 -你又是谁呀?
-I am. -And you would be who?
-林肯6-E -乔丹2-D

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!