You want to go to the island.
呼吸
Breathe!
你雀屏中选了
You’ve been chosen.
神秘岛正在等着你
The island awaits you.
(限第三楼工作人员进入 污染危险!)
(氧气)
她好可爱哦
She’s so beautiful.
我没看过婴儿
I’ve never seen a baby.
-我能抱她吗? -还不行
-Can I hold her? -Not just yet.
我们要去神秘岛吗?
Are we going to the island?
天啊
Oh, my God.
恭喜了 是个健康的女婴
Congratulations, it’s a beautiful girl.
-天啊 -谢谢
-Oh, my gosh. -Thank you.
-我的小宝宝 -你们可以把她带走了
-It’s my baby. Oh, my gosh.
我们有产品销毁单的副本
We have copies of your policy termination for your records.
看看她 她好可爱哦
Look at her. She’s beautiful.
史塔克? 拍锐跑球鞋广♥告♥的大帅哥?
Starkweather? That big, cute football player on the Reebok commercials?
我超爱他的 他在里面? 我就知道是他
I love him! Is he in there? I thought that was him, girl!
我超迷他的
I just love him!
棒呆了 你真是个活宝
That’s great. Listen, you’re a real hoot.
我几时能把货带走?
Any chance I can make this pickup?
他还在动手术 抱歉
Well, he’s still in surgery. Sorry.
我的飞行器在停机坪 暴风雨就快来了
Lady, I’ve got a bird on the pad and a storm’s coming in.
天气不好就不能起飞
We don’t fly in bad weather.
他们正在忙 你最好乖乖等
They look real busy. So I’d have a seat.
这个索命鬼真讨人厌
Grim Reaper coming in here with an attitude.
心律102 血压126/82
Heart rate 102. BP 126 over 82.
-雷射切割器准备好了吗? -好了
-Laser cutter ready? -It’s ready.
-确定仪器运作正常 -氧气缓慢提供
-Make sure suction’s functioning. -Ventilating easily.
-很好 -准备动刀
-Very good. -Grid in place.
启动电锯
Prepare that bone saw.
准备进行切割
I think we’re about ready to open.
把血迹擦干净
Let’s clean that drip.
医生 他的心律升高
Doctor, heart rate’s rising.
心律持续升高
Heart rate’s still rising, doctor.
-血压多少? -138/92
-What’s his blood pressure? -BP 138 over 92.
-心律仍在升高 -增加麻♥醉♥药♥剂量
-Heart rate’s still rising. -Boost the anesthetic level!
他在挣扎
He’s fighting the ventilator.
我不想为了他的肝脏把他安乐死
I don’t wanna euthanize this guy to get his liver!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
快拦住他 快去呀
Stop that man! Get him!
站住
Stop!
放轻松 大块头
All right, relax, relax, big guy. Relax.
小心点 别让他受到损坏
Easy, easy, easy! Don’t damage him!
不 我不想死!
I don’t want to die. No! No!
我要去神秘岛 你们答应我的
I want to go to the island! You promised!
我想活下去 我不想死!
I wanna live! I don’t wanna die!
不!
No!
你没事吧?
Hey. You OK, buddy?
这不是第一次发生这种事
It’s not the first time this has happened, you know.
产品没有问题了
Ether-Con. Product is secure.
你们看清楚啰
Check this part out.
等等 等等
Wait, OK, watch. Wait, wait.
砰! 看到没?
Boom! Did you see that? Man.
酷毙了
That is so cruel, man.
他永远爬不起来啰
Oh, man. Down for the count.
各位
Gentlemen.
听说出了意外
I understand there’s been an incident.
史塔克从手术台上逃走
Sir, Starkweather ran from the operating theater.
-你觉得很好笑? -不 博士
-And do you find that funny? -No, sir.
-你呢? -一点都不好笑
-Do you? -Definitely not, sir.
请重播一次
Play it back, please.

Stop.
-那是谁? -只是一名护士
-Who is that? -That’s just an RN.
他被吓呆 我把他拉起来
He was scared, I helped him up.
用慢速重播
Play it back at half-speed.
停格
Freeze.
放大他的手腕
Magnify his wrist.
有一个产品脱逃
We have a product on the loose.
-辨识他的身份 -马上办
-Get me a facial match. -We’re on it.
-来吧 -到二楼去
-Let’s go. -OK, down to Level 2.
(早安 乔丹2-D)
(准备前往神秘岛)
-你真贴心… -乔丹 你得跟我走
-How sweet. -You gotta come with me.
让开
Move! Move!
找到了 林肯6-E
We got a match! Lincoln Six Echo.
进行全面封锁 务必找到6-E
I want a full contamination lockdown. Find Six Echo.
(手术进行中)
大家摘下面罩
Masks down.
-搞什么? -我要看你们的脸
-What the hell?! -I need to see all your faces.
不要理他 这是人体器官
I don’t care what he says, nurse, that’s live human tissue.
-立刻把肝脏密封 -到后面查看看
-Seal that liver now. -Check the back corners!
(移植用器官)
他怎么会跑到楼上的医疗区?
How did that agnate get upstairs into the Medical Sector?
查清楚
Find out.
你在干嘛? 这里男人止步…
Men aren’t supposed to be…
-你要相信我 我看到他们 -谁?
-You gotta trust me. I saw them. -Who?
-莉犸和史塔克 他们都死了 -什么?
-Lima and Starkweather. They’re dead. -What?
他们杀死她 切开他的身体…
-They killed her and cut him open…
别说了 我要回房♥间
Stop it! I want to go back to my room.
-不行 他们也会杀死你 -我要去神秘岛
-They’re gonna kill you. -I’m going to the island.
乔丹 神秘岛根本不存在
Jordan, there is no island! Come on!
林肯6-E闯进女性宿舍
I got Six Echo in Female Tower, floor 32.
-把一个女性产品带走 -快追上去
-He’s got a female product in tow. -Track that.
让开 小心
Get out of the way!
快 快
Move! Move!
让开 出去
Out of the way! Get out. Now.
相信我
Just trust me.
这是社区通报
This is a community bulletin.
各位住户请注意
Attention, residents,
林肯6-E受到污染
a contamination alert has been issued for Lincoln Six Echo.
和他接触的居民必须接受隔离
Anyone coming in contact with him will be quarantined.
快点…
Move! Move!
别动 站住
Freeze! Stop right there!
让开
Get out of the way!
-追上去 -让开
-Go! Go! Go! -Get out of the way!
两个产品逃到第二楼
I’ve got two agnates on the move on the second floor.
他们在那里
There they are!
他们在六区地下室
I’ve got them in Sector Six basement!
快去抓他们
Get them!
-不! -站住
-No! -Stop!
林肯
Lincoln! Get up!
不! 住手!
No! Stop it!
不!
No!
你雀屏中选了
You’ve been chosen.
你的生命有特别的意义
You have a very special purpose.
你是新开始 你很特别
You’re part of a new beginning. You’re special.
你的生命有特别的意义
You have a very special purpose.
你想要去神秘岛
You want to go to the island. Your purpose in life is to populate the island.
你是新开始
You’re part of a new beginning.
你很特别 你雀屏中选了
You’re special. Very special. You’ve been chosen.
你是新开始 非常特别
You’re part of a new beginning. You’re special. Very special.
去繁衍后代 你想要去神秘岛
You’ve been chosen. Chosen to survive, to carry on. You want to go to the island.
快 快
Go, go!
你很特别
You have a very special purpose. Very special.
-他们一定在这里 -我正在找
-He’s gotta be in here. -I’m looking!
到这里找找看
Check over here!
注意左边
Watch your left!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Go! Run!
我看到了
He’s over here!
你很特别 你想要去神秘岛
他们在那里
There they are! Go!
-林肯 -快来
-Lincoln! -Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!