-老麦 你好吗? -你跑来干嘛?
-How you doing, Mac? -What are you doing here?
电脑晶片又短路了
My chip fried again.
才怪 这一招太老套了啦
Yeah. How much longer do you think that one’s gonna work?
你们看什么看?
What are you two clowns looking at?
你今天还有那玩意吗?
Hey, you got any of that stuff on you today?
休息时间到了 来吧
Oh, look, it’s break time. Come on.
你把我带坏了
You’re a bad influence on me.
怪不得我这么喜欢你
Must be why I like you so much.
你住的五区是什样子?
What’s it like where you live? In Sector Five?
跟别区一样 还不错吧
It’s fine. You know, it’s like any other sector, I guess.
我喜欢来这儿跟你聊天
I like coming out here, talking.
其他主管都不爱聊天
Most supervisors don’t like to talk.
是啊
Yeah.
请进我的办公室
Step into my office.
-这些是你的朋友吗? -有时候算是吧
-Are these your friends? -Yeah, sometimes.
她们怎么都不♥穿♥衣服?
Where are their clothes?
梅列克博士是怎么搞的?
What’s with Dr. Merrick?
你是说他好像吃了屎脸很臭?
You mean why does he act like he’s got a filing cabinet shoved up his ass?
-没错 -那叫做”上帝情结”
-Yeah. -It’s called a God complex.
博士都这样 自以为无所不知
All doctors are like that. They think they know everything.
上帝是什么?
What’s God?
当你很想要什么东西
Well, you know when you want something
就会闭上眼睛祈祷得到它
really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it?
上帝就是那个不甩你的家伙
God’s the guy that ignores you.
是哦
Oh. Right.
产品采收部门需要技术支援
Tech Service requested in Product Extraction.
我马上就去
Yeah, I’ll be right there.
还给我
Oh, hey. Let me get that.
这是从哪儿弄来的?
Where do you get that stuff, anyway?
我私藏的 在那之前
It’s an old stash. You know, from before.
你是说大污染之前?
You mean from before the contamination?
对 别问这么多 好吗?
Yeah. Come on, you’re killing me with questions here.
你在这里的生活很享受
You got a sweet deal here, you know?
因为你很特别
Because you’re, you know, like, special.
我为什么很特别?
Why? Why am I special?
你又在问了
There’s another question.
你没跟别人说我们聊天的事吧?
You remember what we talked about? You don’t tell anybody about our conversations?
-我会惹上大♥麻♥烦 -没有
-‘Cause that can get me in big trouble. -No,
我没有说
I don’t.
那就好
Good.
(红心黑桃酒吧)
你好吗? 怎么样?
How’s it going? Hey, how are you? How’s your world?
好吧 回头见
OK, I’ll catch you later.
机器又出问题啦?
Chinese junk locked up again, huh?
是啊
Yep.
不出问题才怪
What a surprise.
打开聚热灯
Go hot.
-你最好把它修好 -我知道
-You better fix that thing. -Yeah.
这地方赚了这么多钱
You’d think with the money
却不肯花钱买♥♥好器材
this place rakes in. They could afford decent equipment.
是啊 好了吗?
Yeah. Ready?
切断氧气
Cut the O2.
你们不想看我吐满地吧
Seriously, unless you want to see me blow chunks,
等我修好再弄 可以吗?
can you wait till I’m gone?
-切断脐带 -切断
-Sever the umbilical. -Cutting.
呼吸
Breathe.
快点 对了
Come on, yeah. That’s it.
快呼吸
Come on, breathe. Breathe.
快点
Come on.
快呀 呼吸
Come on, come on! Breathe, breathe!
好了 搞定了 他很健康
There we go. Now we’re working. He’s healthy.
欢迎诞生到这世界
Welcome to the world.
-3-H怎样? -很好
-So, how’s Three Helo? -Good.
很好动 手电筒
He’s feisty. Light.
生命迹象正常
Vitals seem fine.
-采收过程顺利吗? -顺利
-Smooth extraction? -Yep.
这是个优良产品
Looks like we have a fine product.
打上标签送到分发部
Tag him and ship him to Foundation.
小虫
Little bug.
下次我不会让你死得那么难看
Maybe next time I won’t embarrass you in front of your friends.
他被打得很惨
It was very sad.
-嗨 -哈啰
-Hey. -Hello.

Hi.
你被一个小姑娘痛扁一顿
So you just let a little girl beat you, huh?
你不准喝酒
Stim units restricted.
知道啦 我就喝果菜汁吧
Yeah, yeah. I’ll have the veggie stuff.
我要花瓣汁
Papassian petal juice, please.
那对皮夫很好
It’s good for the skin.
乔丹 你生病了吗?
Jordan, are you sick?
我在梅列克的办公室 在档案上看到你的名字
When I was in Dr. Merrick’s office, I thought I saw your name on a file.
我很好呀
No, I’m fine.
那就好
OK.
你呢?
How are you?
我也很好
I’m fine.
林肯 我看得出你在说谎
Lincoln, I can tell when you’re lying,
你的嘴巴在笑 眼神却在说谎
’cause your mouth smiles but your eyes don’t.
-我发现一样东西 -什么?
-I found something. -What?
-一只虫 -一只虫?
-A bug. -A bug?
-一只飞虫 -我可以看吗?
-A flying bug. -Can I see it?
我猜他从通风口飞进来
I think it came in the ventilation shaft.
我以为虫子都因为污染绝种了
I thought they went extinct with the contamination.
是啊 不知道他怎么通过侦测器的?
I know. And how did it get by the pathogen sensors?
-他一定是太小了 -不 不是因为太小
-It must be too small. -No, it’s not too small.
任何生物在外面都不能存活
How did it survive out there, anyway? How does anyone survive?
他们却一直找到生还者 到底是从哪里来的?
They keep finding people, but where do they come from?
找到生还者是好事呀
It’s good that they find survivors.
你干嘛一直问? 凡事都往坏处去想呢?
Why do you always question the good? You only think about the bad.
我只是觉得有些不对劲
I just have a feeling that something is wrong.
这世上真的有好事
Good things do happen.
我想看那只虫
I want to see that bug.
警卫教了阿甘一个新字
Hey. Gandu learned a new word from the censor.
-什么字? -“老兄”
-What? -“Dude.”
-“老兄”是什么意思? -不知道 他就叫我老兄
-“Dude”? What does it mean? -He just called me “dude”.
-嘿 老兄… -他说”嘿 老兄”?
-Hey, dude. -He said “Hey, dude”?
老头的”老” 兄弟的”兄”
D-U-D-E. Dude.
-嘿 老兄 -老兄
-Hey, dude. -Dude.
大乐透就快开奖了
Lottery’s gonna start.
-好像你会中奖似的 -老兄
-Like you stand a chance. -Dude.
打开所有液晶荧幕
Light up all etherscreens.
开始转播节目
And start the lottery.
各位好 这是现场转播 欢迎收看大乐透开奖节目
Good evening. Live from Ether-Con, welcome to the lottery spin.
本周的节目很精采
It’s been a busy week.
我们破记录抽出两位幸运儿
We’ve had a record two winners so far.
今晚随机抽中的幸运儿
Tonight’s winner will be selected at random
将可以搬到神秘岛
for relocation to the island, transported to…
地球的最后一块净土
the world’s last paradise.
-开始抽奖 -现在开始抽奖
-And start the spin. -And now, let the spin begin.
乔丹2-D
Jordan Two Delta.
请站出来 你的时候到了
Step up. Your time has come.
你要搬出去 搬到神秘岛
You’re moving out to the island.
其他人也不要失去希望
For everyone else, never lose hope.
(你的时候一定会到)
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
(接触亲密警示)
我明天一早就要走
I have to go in the morning.
你说的对
You were right.
世上真的有好事
Good things do happen.
我希望能多认识你
I wish I’d known you better.
你们两个 不准有亲密接触
You two. Watch your proximity.
神秘岛上见吧
I’ll see you on the island.
你想要去神秘岛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!