我发现了科学的伟大奇迹
I have discovered the Holy Grail of science, Mr. Laurent.
我可以创造生命
I give life.
那些胎体
The agnates,
只是工具和器官 他们没有灵魂
they’re simply tools, instruments. They have no souls.
他们的用途无限
The possibilities are endless here.
我在两年内能治好儿童血癌
In two years’ time, I will be able to cure children’s leukemia.
这世上有多少人做得到?
How many people on Earth can say that, Mr. Laurent?
只有你和上帝
I guess just you and God.
这不就是你要的答案吗?
That’s the answer you’re looking for, isn’t it?
魏先生会把支票给你
Mr. Whitman has your check downstairs.
看来是一枪毙命
Looks like single gunshot.
糟了
Oh, no.
戴错边了
Wrong wrist.
梅列克博士 刚送来的尸体…
Dr. Merrick, the body that just came in…
是那名客户
is the client.
发出警告 捉拿林肯6-E
Issue a security alert! Lincoln Six Echo!
下楼 下楼! 快走
Down, down, down! Move, move!
虚拟实境机房♥发生骚动
Disturbance in the Hologram Room.
我这就去查
I’m on it.
虚拟实境机房♥
Dr. Merrick, I sent censors to check a possible attempted breach
可能遭到侵入
in Hologram Control.
(请勿关闭 风扇运转中)
(请勿关闭电路断流器)
请陆续走进房♥间
One after another, step into the room.
去神秘岛不必带包包吗?
If I’m going to the island, why did I leave my bag?
请进去 谢谢
Step right in, thank you.
你真的知道你在干嘛?
Are you sure you know what you’re doing?
这样对吗?
Is this the right way?
你是新手吗? 应该不是这样才对
Are you new here? I don’t know if this is the way!
我们要去神秘岛耶
It’s going to the island!
你一定是搞错了
I’m almost positive that you’re going the wrong way!
快开门
Open the door!
她叫你开门
She said open the door!
你大可以取代他的生活 你却选择回来这里
You could have taken over his life, but you chose to come back.
你真的很特别 6-E
You truly are unique, Six Echo.
我的名字是林肯
My name is Lincoln!
我可以让你生
I brought you into this world,
也可以让你死
and I can take you out of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!