-舌吻超赞的 -是啊 张开嘴巴
-Wow, that tongue thing is amazing. -I know. Open your mouth again.
-我们以前怎么都没做过? -闭嘴
-How come we never did this before? -Shut up.
真的有神秘岛
The island is real.
就是你和我
It’s us.
-有多少受到影响? -一半
-How many are affected? -About half.
E世代有相同的脑神经模式
We’re seeing the same neural patterns in all of the Echos,
之后的复♥制♥人都受感染 包括F G 和H世代
plus every subsequent generation: the Foxtrots, Gammas and Helos.
这些复♥制♥人不该有人类特性
We predicated our entire system on predictability.
林肯6-E却拥有最危险的特性
Six Echo has displayed the one trait that undermines it:
好奇心
human curiosity.
现在有四代的复♥制♥人
So, we’re now facing four generations…
都有可能发展叛逆行为
with the potential for defiant behavior.
你有什么建议?
What are you suggesting?
回收产品
A recall.
销毁价值两亿美元的产品?
Wait, you mean dispose of over 200 million dollars’ worth of product?
-对 -这下好了
-Yes. -Great.
梅列克生化科技公♥司♥来电
Cisco IP Communicator. Connecting to Merrick Biotech.
林肯先生 我是魏曼
This is Charlie Whitman,
梅列克生化科技的公♥关♥主任
the public relations director at Merrick Biotech.
我要为昨天对您造成的不方便 向您郑重道歉
My deepest apologies for yesterday’s unfortunate inconvenience you had.
这项瑕疵并不是单一现象
Your defect in your policy wasn’t, by no means, an isolated incident,
但是我保证可以修复
and it is totally correctable, I assure you.
我们也通知其他客户要回收产品
We are calling other valued clients right now to inform them of a recall,
请您有空回电…
so, please, call us when you get in…
可惜没空
Unfortunate inconvenience?
你们想小事化无吗?
That’s a bit of an understatement.
林肯先生 原来您在家 您没被吓坏吗?
Mr. Lincoln, you’re home. Aren’t you traumatized, sir?
我曾经被抢匪拿枪指着头
I mean, I had a home invasion once where they put the gun to my head.
我吓到两天都在发抖
I never forgot that. I shook for two days.
你说的回收产品是指什么?
What kind of recall are you talking about?
四条生产线的产品有点瑕疵
Oh, it’s a small defect that we found in four of our product lines.
瑕疵产品要怎么处理?
What are you gonna do with the defective products?
重新生产
Starting over.
-重新生产? -请您放一百万个心
-Starting over? -Absolutely nothing to worry about.
本公♥司♥产品绝对有保固
We guarantee our product 100 percent.
比较麻烦的是您必须来一趟
The unfortunate inconvenience for you is
重新扫瞄再订做新的产品
we’re gonna have to re-scan you so that we can re-grow your policy.
您今天有空吗?
Does today work for you at all?
下午三点派直升机去接您?
Pick you up by helicopter at 3:00?
我会再打给你
I’ll call you back.
梅列克博士 我们该怎么把瑕疵品带走
Dr. Merrick, how do we remove the defective products from the population…
而不影响其他人?
without disrupting the others?
我们都安排好了
We already have the mechanism in place.
达格伦2-F
Dahlgren Two Foxtrot.
库柏5-G
Cooper Five Gamma.
人人有奖
Mass winnings.
他有航行日志和很多航海图
He kept a journal and a lot of maps.
等我把游艇弄下水
After I figure out how to get that thing in the water,
我们就可以一直往南开
then we can get on it and we’ll keep heading south.
像真人一样过活
We could live like real people.
杜利2-F
Tulie Two Foxtrot.
金斯堡2-H
Ginsberg Two Helo.
我们可以逃得远远的
We’ll disappear.
没错
Yeah.
不过要先做一件事
But after.
我们要去救我们的同伴
All those people we left behind.
琼斯3-E
Jones Three Echo.
我逃出来的时候看到一个机房♥
When we were escaping, I saw this room.
只要把它关掉
If I could get in and shut it down,
(虚拟实境电力设备)
真♥相♥就会大白
they’d see the truth.
董事会必须同意另一件事
Gentlemen, there is, however, another matter that requires board approval.
销毁价值两亿元的瑕疵产品
The disposal of 200 million dollars of infected product.
大家同意吗?
All in favor?
-同意 -同意
-Aye. -Aye.
你雀屏中选了
You’ve been chosen.
你很特别
You’re special.
非常特别
Very special.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you. -Thank you.
-拿去吧 -你要跟姐姐说什么?
-Here you go. -And what do you say to the nice lady?
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you! -Thank you!
不 不
产品乔丹被送回来
In-bound, Jordan product.
-把她送到手术准备室 -我最好去打声招呼
-Escort her to Surgery Prep Seven. -I better say hello.
谢谢您拨空前来 很高兴再见到您
Mr. Lincoln, thank you for coming. It’s great seeing you again,
我再次为这件事向您致歉
and we are so, so sorry about this entire episode.
我们将免费为您打造新的胎体
I want to tell you that we are going to be birthing a brand new agnate for you…
您不必花一毛钱
free of charge. Won’t cost you a penny.
您先请 来颗苹果? 点心?
After you. Would you like an apple? An afternoon snack?
不了 这要多久?
No. How long will this take?
一个钟头 您是苏格兰哪里的人?
-It’s gonna take about an hour. I read that you’re from Scotland.
我个人比较喜欢爱尔兰啦 不知道你是苏格兰的哪里?
I prefer Ireland. But what part in Scotland?
我知道你的工作就是闲聊
I realize that this small talk is
不过请你废话少说
just part of your job, but let’s cut the shite, OK?
好的 抱歉 我只是有点喜欢碎碎念
Point taken. My apologies. I’m just a bit of a jabber jaw. Chatty Cathy.
请右转 这里请
Turn right. This way.
我来接手
I’ll take her.
这次就跟上次一样
This is gonna be the exact same routine as last time.
小心点 技师马上就来
Mind the hose. Technician will be here.
您既年轻又多金
Look at you, so young and successful.
我也一直想玩游艇
I always wanted to get into yachting.
听说他们要切除你的肾脏
I hear they’re taking your kidneys,
肺脏和心脏
your lungs, your heart.
他们要把你开膛剖胜
They are gonna hack you up.
真可惜
Too bad.
谁也别想碰我
No one is touching me.
把钥匙给我
Give me your Tri-Key.
-你向我开枪 -闭嘴
-You shot me. -Shut up!
对讲机给我
Give me your walkie!
趴在地上 快点
Get down. Get down, now!
你没事吧?
You all right?
来吧
Come on.
我终于算出来了
I’ve got this figured out.
我搞错了一个地方 不过这不重要
I messed it up in one area right down in there, but the hole doesn’t matter.
有动静了 有动静了
Something’s happening. Something’s happening.
你好 先生
Hello, sir. Hello.
各位 谢谢你们的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
你们一定急着想去神秘岛
I’m sure you’re excited to get to the island.
请排成一列跟我走
If you grab your belongings and line up in a single-file line and follow me,
我们马上就出发
we’ll be on our way.
拿去 去吧
Take this.
你得继续前进 快去吧
Go. You have to keep going. Go. Go.
-好 -去把它关掉
-OK. -Go shut it down.
我很喜欢那幅毕加索名划
I love that Picasso.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like Picasso, Mr. Laurent?
你成功完成任务 做得好 我很满意 谢谢
You delivered on your promise. Well done. I’m very pleased. Thank you.
-那位客户莎拉乔丹呢? -她的情况不乐观
-What about the client? Sarah Jordan? -She’s doubtful.
就算移植手术成功
Even if the transplant’s a success,
她的脑部严重受损无法复原
her brain damage may be too severe for any real recovery.
你太晚把她带回来
You took too long bringing her back.
虽然她救不了任何人
The girl, you’re going to harvest her, kill her anyway,
我带回来的女孩还是会被杀死
even though it won’t make any difference?
那是客户花大钱买♥♥来的权利
That’s the privilege our clients pay for, Mr. Laurent.
恕我失陪 我有事要忙
Now, do excuse me, I have business to attend to.
我父亲曾经参与象牙海岸叛乱
You know my father was part of the Burkinabe Rebellion?
他被杀后我的手上就被烙印
And when he was killed, me and my brothers were branded,
让别人知道我连人都不如
so others would know we were less than human.
我见过也做过不少可耻行为
I’ve seen and done things I’m not proud of,
后来我把战争当成一门生意
but at some point you realize war is a business.
你几时也把杀人当成生意?
So when did killing become a business for you?
事情没那么简单
Oh, it’s so much more than that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!