在我持有的第30组资产里 电子商务资产可以避免这种情况
In my asset 30 ecommerce bic can get away with it like that.
我能帮你脱困
My ability allay yourself.
那好 明天见 十点整
OK… Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then. 10 o’clock…
《每日星报》 英国人因爆♥炸♥案而恐慌
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 酒店爆♥炸♥恐怖活动
请付一英镑四十九便士
One forty-nine please.
牛奶多少钱
How much is the milk?
四十九便士
Forty-nine pence.
找您的钱
Take your change.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一英镑二十便士 谢谢你
One-twenty. Thank you.
太多了 黄油太多了
Too much. Much too much butter.
我爱吃黄油
I like butter.
牛奶涨价了
Milk’s gone up.
每品脱四十九便士
Forty-nine P a pint.
天啊 我们得省吃俭用了
Good grief! We’ll have to economise.
我们可以把车卖♥♥了
I suppose we could always sell the car.
或者用车拉客
Or take in paying guests!
当心 她正在四处找你
Watch out. She’s on the prowl.
吃你的蛋吧
Eat your egg.
天 你在这里
Goodness! There you are.
对 我们在这里
Yes. Here we are.
铁 娘 子
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
她怎么可能出去呢
How could she possibly have got out?
千万注意前门一定要上锁
It’s very very important that the front door is left locked.
-当然 -请务必跟接你班的人交代清楚
– Of course. – Would you please make it clear to whoever is on after you.
恐怕我得因此责怪站岗的人
I’m afraid I’m going to offend the station about this.
任何事都可能发生
Anything could have happend.
我明白
I understand.
玛利亚 她开始洗她丈夫的杯子 并且为他准备早餐
Mariash, she’s starting to clean her husband’s cup and serve.
-我需要你的帮助 -好的
– I may need your help. – Yes.
-能否把地下室里所有能找到的案例都拿过来然后 -当然
– Can you bring up any cases that you can find in your basement and… – Of course.
我们必须保证
We have to make sure..
天气真好
Beautiful day.
你开始整理了
Oh, you’ve made a start.
卡洛马上就到 我去拿些袋子来
Carol’s coming soon, I’ll get some bags.
凡是要给马克的东西 我会拿个旅行箱来装
Anything you want to go to Mark, I’ll bring up a suitcase for it.
不不不不 灰色的
No no no no. The grey.
你确定吗
You sure?
对 绝对应该穿灰色的
Yes. …Definitely the grey.
没问题
Righty ho.
你是老板你做主
Boss knows best.
别让她把我的报纸拿走
Don’t let her take my paper away.
我还没来得及读呢 亲爱的
Oh, I haven’t had a chance to look at that yet, dear.
对不起
Sorry.
好姑娘
Atta-girl.
该死的
Damn.
用纸吸 用纸吸
Blot it. Blot it.
您说什么
Pardon?
你本该看着她
You suppose to be looking after her
现在看你做的好事
Now look what you’ve done.
他们是防备疯子闯进来还是怕你跑出去
Are they to keep the loonies out or you in?
我该出发了
I’ll be off then.
戴上围巾
Wear your scarf.
外面可冷了
There’s a chill out there.
早上好 撒切尔夫人
Good morning Lady Thatcher.
您还好吗 感觉怎么样
Are you alright? How are you feeling?
我很好 谢谢你 苏西
I’m fine, thank you Susie.
我正在读爆♥炸♥案的新闻
I’ve just been reading about the bombings.
对 很可怕
Yes. Frightful.
对不起
Sorry.
这些是需要您签名的书
These are the books for you to sign.
能找到的我都带来了
I brought as many as I could find.
我们可以讨论一下您的行程吗
Shall we go through your appointments?
我们说过要今天讨论的
We said we’d go through them today.
对
Yes,
当然 亲爱的 就今天
of course, dear. Today.
唐宁街发来的邀请函
The invitation has come from
请您出席您画像的揭幕式
Downing Street for the unveiling of your portrait.
我会把它放在壁炉台上
I’ll put it on the mantelpiece,
还有一个邀请函是阿姆斯特朗勋爵发来的
and there’s an invitation from Lord Armstrong for
邀请您在下个月第一个星期五共进午宴
lunch on the first Friday of next month.
我拒绝了 因为您在那天下午
I said no because you’ve got
要出席一个音乐会 但如果您想去的话
a concert that afternoon but if you’d like to…
这看起来是一个很有趣的活动
It looks like a very interesting programme.
音乐会都有什么曲目
What are they playing?
我记得他们说是
Well I… I think they said…
罗杰斯和海默斯坦的作品
Rogers and Hammerstein.
[两人为《国王与我》音乐剧的词曲作者]
《国王与我》
傻男人
Silly man.
他没戴围巾
He hasn’t got his scarf on.
玛格丽特·撒切尔
有人把黄油盖住了吗
Did someone cover the butter?
我去
I’ll go.
-别管它了 -玛格丽特
– Leave it. – Margaret.
好姑娘
Good girl.
明天
Tomorrow,
不管他们干什么
no matter what they do,
我们都正常开张
it’ll be business as usual.
两罐小牛肉 罗伯茨先生
Two of the small beef, Mr. Roberts.
社会的命脉是什么
What is the life blood of any community?
是商业
It’s business.
不只是大生意 也包括小生意 就像我的
Not just big business but small businesses, like mine.
玛格丽特 杯子
Margaret! CUPS!
我们在这座岛上是强大的
We on this island are strong.
我们自力更生
We’re self-reliant.
有时候我们显然很自私
Sometimes we’re plain bloody minded.
但我们也赞成互相帮助
But we also believe in helping each other.
我不是指政♥府♥的救济
And I don’t mean by state hand-outs…
玛格丽特 一起去看电影吗
Margaret, do you want to come to the pictures?
她不能出来 她要学习
She’s not coming out, she’s got to study.
傲慢的大小姐
Miss Hoity Toity!
永远不要随大流 玛格丽特
Never run with the crowd, Margaret.
走你自己的路
Go your own way.
你自己的路
…your own way…
永远不要随大流
Never run with the crowd…
拆开它吧
Open it then.
邮局电报 免费送达
玛格丽特·罗伯茨 北大街1-3号♥
我被牛津大学录取了
I’ve got a place at Oxford.
别让我失望 玛格丽特
Don’t let me down Margaret.
母亲
Mother!
我的手还湿着
My hands are still damp.
玛格丽特·罗伯茨
Margaret Roberts
《玛格丽特·撒切尔》
玛格丽特 杯子
Margaret! CUPS!
他们又在谈论你了
They’re talking about you again.
几点了
What time is it?
太阳还没有落到桅横杆
Sun’s not quite over the yardarm.
该喝下午茶了
Time for tea.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
你头上戴的是什么
What have you got on your head?
在壁橱里找到的
Found it in the cupboard.
我心想管他的呢 今天周五 为什么不♥穿♥华丽点
And thought bugger it, it’s Friday, why not fancy dress?
你看起来真滑稽
You look ridiculous.
老板娘不喜欢吗
Bosslady no like?
不 丹尼斯 老板娘不喜欢
No, Denis, Bosslady no like.
…开个头 这是最主要的
…made a start, that’s the main thing.
不 不 不 状况还行
No, no, no, it’s coming fine.
但是卡洛花了八年时间
But it’s taken Carl eight years
才说服她不再固执
to persuade her to let this thinkings go.
脚
Feet!
是她的药