All battleships fire at the robot!
现在就开火
Now!
该死的,我说现在
Now, damn it, now!
我们什么武器都用上了,它根本毫发无伤
Nothing can stop this thing! We’ve hit it with everything we’ve got!
将军,你忘了,还有原♥子♥弹♥
Not everything, General. The bomb.
鹦鹉螺号♥配备有原♥子♥弹♥弹头,而且就离这里不远处
The Nautilus has first strike capability and is not far offshore.
曼利,你有时候真令我害怕
You scare me, Mansley.
为了杀死它你想让我们用原♥子♥弹♥炸自己?
You want us to bomb ourselves in order to kill it?
将军,看来铁巨人会跟踪攻袭它的人
General, the giant seems to follow whatever attacks it.
我们把它从镇上引开,然后再摧毁它
We can lure it away from the town, then destroy it.
通知鹦鹉螺号♥,叫他们瞄准铁巨人,然后等我命令
Radio the Nautilus. Tell them to target the robot and await my command.
这是鹦鹉螺号♥,巨人目前的位置在哪里?
This is Nautilus. What is the giant’s current position?
西经 67. 71972
67. 71972 degrees west,
北纬 44.50177
by 44.50177 degrees north.
锁定目标,准备发射
Locked and loaded.
都是我的错
Oh, my baby, I’m so sorry.
– 快停车 – 亲爱的,你没事
– Stop the car. – Hogarth! My God, honey, you’re all right.
回去,我们一定要救救他
Go back! We’ve gotta help him!
你疯啦,小子,捡回一条命算你命大
Are you crazy, kid? You’re lucky to be alive!
我们要送你到医院去
We’re taking you to a hospital.
下车,我们要紧急疏散这个区域
Everyone! Out of the car! We’re evacuating the area.
我们要带这个男孩到医院去
What are you talking about? We gotta get this boy to a hospital.
哪个男孩?
What boy?
霍加
Hogarth!
霍加,不
Hogarth, no!
不,快住手
Hey! No! Stop!
我是罗卡将军
This is General Rogard.
准备发动攻袭,并随时准备撤退
Ready the attack and prepare to retreat to the fallback position.
不,快住手,我儿子在那边
No! No! Stop! My son is out there!
不,等等,是我,霍加,记得么?
No, wait. It’s me, Hogarth. Remember?
杀人是不对的,枪会杀人的
It’s bad to kill. Guns kill.
你不是枪
And you don’t have to be a gun.
你想做什么由自己选择
You are what you choose to be.
你的选择
You choose.
选择
Choose.
霍加
Hogarth.
没关系。没关系
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们一定要告诉他们,你不是坏人
We gotta show them you’re good.
鹦鹉螺号♥呼叫罗卡,我们已经准备好发射飞弹了
Nautilus to Rogard, missile armed and ready.
你说他很友善?
What are you saying, he’s friendly?
你们攻袭他,触发他的防御机制。
Yes. Attacking him is triggering a defense mechanism.
别听他胡说,趁还来得及赶快下手吧
Don’t listen, General! Destroy the monster while we still have the chance!
将军,如果你们开火的话,整件事就会旧事重演
General, you shoot and the whole thing starts all over again.
– 别说了,这事关咱们的未来 – 请下令,长官?
– Stop it now! Our future’s at stake! – Orders, sir?
这就是为什么你必须停止,将军
Which is why you have got to stop, General!
– 它越来越近了,我们该怎么做,长官? – 别开枪!别开枪!
– It’s getting closer! Orders, sir? – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
– 霍加! – 别开枪!那孩子还活着?
– Hogarth! – Hold your fire! The boy’s alive?
这是他们的诡计,快发射飞弹
It’s a trick! Launch the missile.
你疯啦,曼利
Are you mad, Mansley?
各单位,撤退
All units, stand down!
罗卡呼叫鹦鹉螺号♥,听到请回答
Rogard to Nautilus. Come in, Nautilus.
这是鹦鹉螺号♥,待命中
This is Nautilus standing by.
快发射飞弹
Launch the missile now!
飞弹是朝着巨人目前所在的位置发射的
That missile is targeted to the giant’s current position!
曼利,巨人在哪里呢?
Where’s the giant, Mansley?
什么…哦…
What… Oh…
我们可以赶快躲起来,前面就有个防空洞
We can duck and cover. There’s a fallout shelter right there.
我们死定了,你这个白♥痴♥
There’s no way to survive this, you idiot!
你是说,我们全都要…
You mean, we’re all going to…
为国牺牲,曼利
To die, Mansley, for our country.
去他的国家,我不想死
Screw our country! I want to live!
看好他,各位
Hold him, men.
要他像个堂堂正正的军人一样留在这里
Make sure he stays here, like a good soldier.
Oh!
Oh, no.
是飞弹
– Hmm? – It’s a missile.
飞弹掉下来时,大家都得死
When it comes down everyone will die.
在那里
There it is!
– 我们不该找个防空洞躲起来吗? – 躲不躲都一样
– Shouldn’t we get to a shelter? – It wouldn’t matter.
我有办法
I fix.
铁巨人?
Giant?
霍加
Hogarth.
你留下来
You stay.
我去
I go.
不要跟着我
No following.
我爱你
I love you.
你想做什么由自己决定
You are who you choose to be.
我要做超人
Superman.
我们回去吧
Let’s go home.
“献给铁巨人,缅因州洛克威而全体居民敬赠”
亲爱的,这是你最出色的作品,毫无疑问
Your best work yet, honey. No doubt about it.
你真的认为这是最好的?
You think this is my best? Really?
当然比不上你做的那个…虫虫危机
Well, you know, next to that bug, uh, thing.
用铲子做的那个…
You know, the one with the, uh, shovels…
霍加,该回家了
Um, Hogarth? Come on, honey. Time to go.
– 各位再见了 – 再见,霍加
– See you later, guys. – See you later, Hogarth.
霍加,这是将军寄给你的
Oh, hey, Hogarth, um, the General sent this to you.
这是什么东西?
What is it?
他说这是唯一找到的零件
He said it was the only part recovered.
他觉得应该要送给你才对
He thought you should have it.
我好想念他
I miss him.
待会儿见
See you later!
“冰岛朗克冰河”
置百丈玄冰而崩裂,掷须臾池水而漂摇。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!