这件事严重多了
This is something much more serious. So…
我们不能打电♥话♥给“信不信由你”
So, we can’t call Ripley’s Believe It or Not
因为他们不会相信的
because they wouldn’t believe it.
而且…
And…
天要黑了,我得赶快回家
Oh, it’s getting dark. And if I don’t get home soon
否则我妈会担心
Mom’s gonna wonder where I am.
如果被她看以又会引起尖叫
If she comes looking for me and sees you then we got the screaming problem again.
所以暂时。。
So, for now, would you, you know, just…
呆在这儿行么
Just stay here, okay?
我明天再来
I’ll come back tomorrow.
Wow.
再见
Well, goodbye.
不
No, no.
我走
Me go.
你留在这儿
You stay.
不要跟着我
No following.
很好
Good.
我说过
I told you!
我明天会再回来的
I’ll come back tomorrow!
你留在这里
Now, stay!
不行
No, no, no!
坏机器人
Bad robot!
你不能四处乱走,也不能跟我回家
Look, you can’t go stomping around and you can’t come with me.
会吓到我妈妈的
My mom will wig out.
没错
That’s right.
所以你一定要乖乖待在树林里,我明天会带东西给你吃
So you have got to stay in the forest, and I’ll bring you some food tomorrow.
我现在真的要回家了
But I gotta go home now.
再见
So, goodbye.
Hmm…
嘿
Hey.
等等
Hey, wait a minute!
你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
这里被你搞得一团糟
Look at this mess!
哦,不
Oh, no.
快放回去
Put it back!
现在就放回去
Put it back right now!
帮帮我,我需要你帮忙
Help me! I need your help!
乖
Good, good!
快接起来
Okay, put them together. See, like this.
像这样,这个接在这里,那个接在那里
This one here, that one there.
很好,就这样
Okay, over, over. Good, good.
现在是另一个
Now the other one.
很发,我们走吧
Okay. Good enough. Let’s go!
那是什。。
What the…
可以啦,别管了,火车就要来了
That’s fine! Leave it alone! The train is coming!
火车要来了
The train is coming!
快走
Come on, let’s go!
不好了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你还活着
You’re alive!
有人在吗
Hello? Anybody out there?
麻烦大了
Oh, we’re in trouble now.
你们没事吧
Are you all right?
我改变主意了,你跟我回家吧
Look, I’ve changed my mind. You can follow me home.
快歨
Okay. Let’s go.
市长办公室
Mayor’s office.
什么?火车出事故了?
What? A train accident?
你说撞上怪物是什么意思?
What do you mean, he hit a giant creature?
有什么东西会大到…
What creature could be big enough to…
我要用你的车
I need your car.
Hmm…
你居然把自己修好了,真酷
Wow! You can fix yourself?
真酷
Neato.
我妈回来了,你留在这里好吗?
Uh-oh, Mom’s home. Just stay here, okay?
我马上回来
I’ll be back. Bye!
再见
Bye. Hmm?
这里发生了什么事?
What happened here?
法兰克,告诉他你看到了什么
Go on. Tell him what you saw, Frank.
说出来你一定不会相信,我看到一个大铁人
You’re not gonna believe this, but it was a giant metal man.
附近哪儿能打电♥话♥
Does anyone know where I can get to a telephone nearby?
你来祷告吧
Would you say grace, please?
哦,上帝
Oh, my God!
额…哦,上帝
Um… Oh, my God,
我们,额,感谢您
we, uh, thank you.
赐给我们
For the
妈妈已经放在我们面前
food that Mom
的食物…停!
has put in front of us and… Stop!
阻止恶魔
The, the devil
做坏事…
from doing bad things and, uh…
快出去
Get out of here! Ah…
撒旦?
Satan?
快走
Go! Go, so…
好让我们重享平静,阿门
That we may live in peace. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
霍加,你这段祷文很特别
That was, hmm, really unusual, Hogarth.
我忘了洗手
– Forgot to wash my hands. – Well, uh, okay.
明天
Tomorrowland…
承诺的事情将会到来
Promise of things to come.
停…
Stop, stop, stop!
好了。。快来…
All right. Come on. Come on. Over here.
Oh.
Oh…
到这儿来
Come on. Come on, over here. Come on.
嗨,孩子,我是肯特曼利
Hey there, scout. Kent Mansley.
为政♥府♥工作
I work for the government.
霍加?
Hogarth?
霍加?
Hogarth?
嗨,孩子,我是肯特曼利
Hey there, scout. Kent Mansley.
为政♥府♥工作,你父母在么?
Work for the government. Your parents home?
– 我们正在吃饭 – 好吧孩子
– We’re eating. – Mmm, boy.
是谁来了?
Who’s there, honey?
你好
Oh, hello there.
能不能借用一下电♥话♥?
– Do you have a telephone I could use? – Yes.
– 厨房♥里有一部 – 谢谢
– There’s one in the kitchen. – Well, thank you.
感激不尽
Thank you very much.
拿着,你可以假装自己是黑帮
Here. Pretend you’re a gangster.
该死的,曼利,你就为了这个打电♥话♥给我?
Damn it, Mansley. You call me at home for this?
长官,你不懂,他吃了我的车
– You don’t understand, sir. – It ate my car.
你是亲眼所见么?
And you saw this happen?
其实我没有看到,它跑进树林里去了
No, I didn’t actually see it. It went off into the woods.
所以你根本没有证据罗?
So, you don’t have any evidence?
但是,先生,我有目击证人!
But, but, sir, I’ve got an eyewitness!
你的目袭证人有脑震荡
An eyewitness with a concussion.
那个东西…是外星人
This thing… This thing is a menace.
它毁了变电所
It tore up the power station. It…
还造成火车出轨
It caused a train wreck!
再说一遍,曼利,这一次
What did? Tell me again, Mansley, and this time
请过下脑子
listen to yourself.
一个大铁怪
A giant metal monster.
长官,我有预感
Please, sir. I’ve got a feeling about this one.
很不错,肯特,让我跟你解释一下调查程式
That’s lovely, Kent. But let me try to explain how this works.
如果你告诉我说,找到一枚大脚印
If you told me you’d found, say, a giant footprint,
我会派一个专家去取得模型
I might send over an expert to make a plaster cast of it.
如果你帮我照张相回来
Hell! You get me a photograph of this thing
我就会派一队大军过去
and I could probably get some troops over there!
但是你跟我说你有预感?
But you tell me you’ve got a “feeling”?
好,你要证据
All right then, fine. You want evidence?
我会找到的,到时候,我就要批评你此事处理不当
I’ll get you evidence. And when I do, I’m gonna wanna a memo distributed.
听起来不错
That sounds swell, Kent.
我要影印批评你的备忘录,然后…
I’m gonna want that memo carbon copied and redistributed…
谢谢你们的电♥话♥
Hi. Thanks for the use of your phone.
谢谢你们的电♥话♥,你是…
Well, thank you for the use of your phone, Mrs…
修斯,我叫安妮修斯,这是我儿子霍加
Hughes. Annie Hughes. And this is my son, Hogarth.
谢谢你,安妮,霍八