Uh,
呃 感谢大家
and, um, I’m thankful to everyone.
Mike 你何时能够重回摔跤场
So what’s the timeframe for your return to the ring, Mike?
呃 我会复出的 呃
I know I’ll be back, uh,
很快的 1082
soon.
嗯 很快
Yeah, soon.
我觉得 Mike是一名 被低估的真正的斗士
Mike’s a fighter more than people even realize, I think.
他会很快回到赛场上
And he’s gonna be back in the ring in no time.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
该死
Fuck!
给你 – 谢谢
Here you go. – Thanks.
那是我小时候住的房♥子 是我画的
That’s the house I grew up in. I painted that.
什么 你怎么没告诉过别人
What, what? Why didn’t you tell anyone?
我不想说 但我忘了为什么
I had my reasons. Just don’t remember ’em anymore.
我很害怕 妈
I’m scared, Ma.
上帝爱你 Michael 你什么都不用怕
God loves you, Michael. There is nothing to be scared of.
我不是David
I’m not David.
什么
What?
大家都想让我成为David 但我无法替代他
Everybody wants me to be David, but I can’t replace him.
♪ 这些日子我的狂热啊
♪ I’ve got a fever these days
♪ 就像比赛结束的人群一样躁动
♪ Revved up like a riot at the end of a game
♪ 我怀抱着这种感觉 直到他们带走
♪ Got a feeling ’til they take it away
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
来啊
Come on!
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
Ow!
我能看出你有多痛苦
I see how much pain you’re in.
不能太着急 Kerry 我们得慢慢来
We can’t rush this. It’s gonna take time, Kerry.
我准备好了 再来
I’m ready. I’m ready. Again!
也许这是上帝的旨意 他要你慢慢来
Maybe this is God trying to tell you to slow down.
Huh?
或许你该考虑换个职业
Maybe you should do something else with your life.
干嘛
Why?
那样你就能成为家里唯一的摔跤手了
So, you’re the only brother left in the ring?
你就成了爸爸唯一的好大儿了 滚吧
You get all daddy’s attention? Fuck you.
我希望你能跟我一起比赛 你以为我一个人好受吗
I want you in the ring. I can’t do this by myself!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
残疾不是那么好隐藏的 Kerry
Can’t just hide this, Kerry.
想回到摔跤场吗 站起来啊
You want back in? Then get up.
想回到摔跤场吗 站起来啊
You want back in, then get up! Get up!
如果伤害了你们 很抱歉
I’m sorry if I hurt you,
我只想去更好的地方
but I’m going to a better place.
Mike
Mike!
Mike
Mike!
Mikey
Mikey!
Mike
Mike!
Doris 亲爱的 我们该走了
Doris, honey, we should go.
我不能再穿这件了
I can’t put it on.
上次葬礼就穿的这件 大家都会认出来的
Everyone will recognize it. I…
我不能穿了
I can’t.
我不能穿这件 我要买♥♥一条新的裙子
I can’t. I… I need a… a new dress.
亲爱的 听我说 你身边的人都爱你
Honey. Honey, listen to me. People here love you.
他们爱你 他们不在乎你的裙子 1130
All right? They don’t care.
Doris 我们爱你
Doris… we all love you.
我们走吧
All right, come on.
走吧
All right. – Come on.
今天我们在这里 安葬我们的儿子
Today we are here to lay to rest our son,
Michael Brett Adkisson
Michael Brett Adkisson,
我美丽可爱的小儿子
my sweet, beautiful boy.
他很善良 很有趣
Kind, funny,
他真的是个好孩子
and, uh, truly good.
你今晚回家吗
Are you coming home tonight?
我不知道
I don’t know. I’m not sure.
我知道你很痛苦
Um, I know how painful this is. I do.
我试着耐心对应着一切
And, uh, I’m trying to be patient but this…
但是这对我行不通
this doesn’t work for me.
我知道
Okay? – I know.
回家吧 好吗
So, just come home, all right?
跟我们在一起
Just be with us.
Hey.
我不想让你们也染上厄运
I don’t want him to get it.
我不想让你们也被诅咒
I don’t want you guys to catch it.
Kevin 你认真的吗
Kevin, you can’t be serious.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你 – 对不起 115
Just… – I’m sorry.
回家吧
Come home.
我不能回家
I can’t, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我还小的时候 就常听人说
Ever since I was a child,
我的家庭是被诅咒的家庭
people said my family was cursed.
不过父亲从来不担心
It never seemed to worry my father.
他说 如果我们能成为 最彪悍 最强壮
He said if we were the toughest, the strongest…
最彪悍 最强壮
The toughest, the strongest…
最成功的人 最成功的人
…the most successful… …the most successful,
成为最强的那一个 最强的那一个
– the absolute best… – …the absolute best,
就没人可以伤害我们
nothing could ever hurt us.
快点
Faster!
我相信了他
I believed him.
快点
Faster!
我们都相信了他
We all did.
这场比赛将由击倒定胜负
This match is scheduled for one fall
是全国摔跤联盟 世界重量级冠军的决胜
and it’s for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.
Ric 之前有很多传言
Now, Ric, there’s been a lot of talk
说你拒绝前来德州摔跤场
that you’ve been resisting coming down to the Sportatorium
跟Kevin Von Erich进行这场冠军争夺战
to defend your title against Kevin Von Erich.
长成我Ric Flair这样
It is so hard to be humble
想谦虚也很难啦
when you’re looking like Ric Flair.
那些自封的摔跤明星
You see the difference between me
跟我都不是一个档次
and a lot of these so-called big-time stars
我跟他们的不同 是我从头到脚都是私人定制
is that I’m custom made from head to toe.
我的房♥子最大
That’s why I’ve got the biggest house,
我住在大城市的大山上
on the biggest hill on the biggest side of town.
光是这件外套 就要八百块
That’s why this sports coat costs $800.
我不知道你的衣服多少钱 反正我是没脸穿这种破衣服
And I don’t know what that costs! I’d be ashamed to wear it!
我的鳄鱼皮鞋 我的劳力士表
That’s why I’ve got on lizard shoes and a Rolex watch,
还有外面停着的 我一英里长的豪华轿车
and I’ve got a limousine out there, a mile long
二十五个美女在里面坐着等我
with 25 women in it
等着被我宠幸
just dying for me to go, whoo!
现在为您揭露人生的残酷事实
Now, let’s get to the less pretty facts of life.
Kevin 你♥爸♥爸找了人
Kevin, your daddy got together with the powers that be
定了我的档期 让我去达拉斯跟你比赛
and ordered me back down here to Dallas
临幸你们这个无聊的二流赛事
a nothing-happenin’, second rate sports community.
我是世界重量级摔跤冠军
I am the World’s Heavyweight Champion,
因为我是现今世界上 最出色的摔跤手
because I am the greatest wrestler alive today,
最强悍的摔跤手
the toughest wrestler alive today.
我为这个冠军付出了血汗
I have bled and sweat for this title
一个只靠老爸上位的巨婴 根本不能夺走我的冠军腰带
and no daddy’s boy is going to take that from me.
这是职业摔跤
This is professional wrestling.
是最残酷的一项竞技体育赛事
It is the most grueling of all professional sports.
我被人捅过 用椅子砸过
I’ve been stabbed, hit by chairs,
很多人都胖揍过我
beat up by everybody.
但我不会流泪
I don’t cry.
我不会抱怨 我只会前进
I don’t complain. I carry on.
但我的底线是
But the bottom line is…
– 你在否认吗 – 我还没说完呢
You’re denying– I am talking right now.
听我说 我还没说完
Hey, listen to me. Listen to me.
我愿意在你的节目上讲话 你就谢谢我吧
I’ll tell you what, you like talking to me on the show.
让我把话说完 你必须听我说完
You’ll listen to me talk while I’m out here.
底线是 如果你是真男人
The bottom line is, if you’re a man,
无论顺境还是逆境 你都要接受
you take the ups and downs.
如果你是真男人 你永远不会被打倒
If you’re a real man, you’ll never go down.