他不是那个意思吧 没说我第一个
I’m sure he doesn’t mean me first.
爸从不在这上面口误
Pop doesn’t make mistakes like that.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 801
No, sir.
儿子们 我有好消息告诉你们
Boys, I’ve got good news.
我们终于得到了跟Ric Flair 竞争世界重量级摔跤冠军的机会
We are finally getting a World Heavyweight title shot with Ric Flair.
他们想让你去 David
And they want it to be you, David.
别盯着你哥看
Don’t look to your brother.
这是你的扬名立万的机会 806 0 0:58:49,479 –》 00:58:52,975是 你自己努力赢来的
This is your time, your opportunity.
You’ve been chosen. You earned it.
你去跟Flair竞争这个机会
You’ll go on the road and feud with Flair
接下来的六个月 你要跟他进行一系列的比赛
in every territory in America over the next six months.
然后去日本
Then you’ll go to Japan.
在日本赢够了 才能有机会夺得冠军
You can’t be World Champion unless you win over Japan.
五月份在得州体育场 你将在 冠军游♥行♥上跟Flair进行最后的对决
Then you’ll fight with Flair at Parade of Champions in May at Texas Stadium.
你行吗
Are you up for it?
当然
Of course I am.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Pop.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, son.
我等了大半辈子 就想赢下这条腰带
I’ve waited my whole life to have that belt.
我们遇到过困难 但我知道
We’ve had a couple of setbacks, but I can feel it.
只要你好好比赛 冠军就是我们的
If you perform, the title will be ours.
当然 没有你们两个的帮助 我们到不了这一步
Now, this wouldn’t be happening without the two of you.
你们支持了你们的兄弟
You’ve made your brother better,
没有你们 他到不了顶峰
and your collective effort has pushed him to the top.
继续支持他吧
Keep it up out there.
你们的机会也许会不期而至
You never know when your opportunity will come.
知道了 爸
Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
牛逼啊 David 牛逼
Fuck yeah, David. Fuck yeah.
♪ Put your loving hand out, baby
♪ I’m beggin’
♪ Beggin’ you
♪ So, put your loving hand out, baby
♪ I’m beggin’, beggin’ you
♪ So, put your loving hand out, baby
♪ Riding high, when I was king
♪ I played it hard and fast ’cause I had everything
♪ I walked away warned me then
♪ But easy come and easy go and it would end
♪ I’m begging’ you
♪ Won’t you give your hand out, baby
♪ Beggin’
♪ Put your loving hand out, baby
♪ I need you to understand
♪ Tried so hard to be your man
♪ The kind of man… ♪
才几点啊 就喝成这样
Too much already? It’s early.
是谁啊
Who is it?
操 老弟 你没事吧
Shit, brother. You all right?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
没事 有点肚子疼
Yeah, we got just some stomach cramps.
老天爷啊
Jesus, man.
去看看医生吧 – 我没事
You need to see a doctor. – No, I’m fine.
这怎么能没事呢
You’re not fine.
没事 路途奔波身体就不太舒服
No, it’s just a bug I picked up on the road.
别担心我了
Don’t worry about it.
你别太累着自己了
Maybe you’re pushing too hard.
该歇就歇
You need to rest.
我快要成功了
I’m almost there.
你觉得你拿了世界冠军 就不用再累了吗
You think it’s gonna slow down when you become world champion?
我真没事 哥 我就是有点不舒服 很快就会好的
I’m fine, Kev. Seriously, I’m just sick. I’ll be good.
我觉得你下周不应该去日本
I don’t think you should go to Japan next week.
得了 别说了
Okay. All right, yeah.
搞笑呢 – 是啊
Shit. – For sure.
Dave
Hey, Dave. – Hmm?
我只想告诉你
I just wanna say,
你抢了我的风头 其实我一直不高兴
I didn’t take it so well, you jumping me and all.
我明白
I understand.
我很生气
I got pretty angry.
不是对你生气 就是对整件事情生气
Not at you. Just at the whole situation.
其实我根本就没那么想拿冠军
Thing is, I didn’t even really want it that bad.
我只是想跟你们在一起
I just love being out there with you guys.
跟你们在一起 对我来说才是最重要的
It’s the only thing that matters to me.
看看你啊 哥
Look at you, man.
婚后生活才俩小时 就不再想奋斗了
Married two hours and already losing your competitive edge.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很开心能专注自己的小家庭
I’ll be pretty happy to focus on my family though.
什么小家庭
Family?
她已经怀上啦
Turns out this is a shotgun wedding.
你这个鬼鬼祟祟的混♥蛋♥ – 别跟别人说啊
You rat bastard. – Don’t tell anyone.
老天呀 哥
God damn it, Kev.
哥 你真让我开心
Oh, man, that makes me so happy.
哎呀
Shit.
我要当叔叔了 – 是啊
I’m gonna be an uncle? – Yes, sir.
当叔叔了 好耶
Gonna be an uncle, all right.
我真为你们感到开心
I’m happy for you guys.
走吧 还得跳舞呢
Now we got some dancing to do. Come on.
等一下 让我看看你
Hold on. Let me look at you real quick.
没事 我好得很 我们快去跳舞
No, I’m good. Let’s go. Let’s get out there.
♪ Well, life on the farm is kinda laid back
♪ Ain’t much an old country boy like me can’t hack
♪ It’s early to rise early in the sack
♪ Thank God I’m a country boy
♪ Well, a simple kinda life never did me no harm
♪ A raisin’ me a family and workin’ on the farm
♪ My days are all filled with an easy country charm
♪ Thank God, I’m a country boy
♪ Well, I got me a… ♪
看看她 打扮打扮也挺好看的嘛
Look how lovely she looks when she puts a little effort into her appearance.
他们两个真配
They’re a great couple.
让我想起 曾经有一对情侣也很配呢
Reminds me of a couple I knew once.
我们走吧 Dottie
How about we get out of here, Dottie.
嗯 我想出去透透气
Well, I could use some air.
趁着没人打扰 我们也能享受一下
We could take advantage of the situation.
儿子们终于不在家了
No boys in the house.
也不用再担心你会让我怀孕了
And I don’t have to worry about you getting me pregnant anymore.
大男孩
Big stud.
Whoo!
Whoo!
♪ Well, I wouldn’t trade my life for diamonds or jewels
♪ I never was one of them money hungry fools
♪ I’d rather have my fiddle and my farmin’ tools
♪ Thank God, I’m a country boy
♪ Yeah, city folk drivin’ in a black limousine
♪ A lotta sad people thinkin’ that’s a mighty keen
♪ Well, son, let me tell ya now exactly what I mean
♪ I thank God I’m a country boy
♪ Well, I got me a fine wife I got me an ol’ fiddle
♪ When the sun’s comin’ up, I got cakes on the griddle… ♪

Pop?
爸 发生什么事了
Pop, what is it?
是David
David.
他怎么了
What happened?
他死在他在日本的酒店房♥间里
He died in his hotel room in Japan.
肠道破裂
A ruptured intestine.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
把太阳镜都给我摘了
Take those sunglasses off. All of you.
别躲在太阳镜后面
No hiding.
我不想看见任何人流眼泪
And I don’t wanna see any tears.
上帝决定David该前往更好地方去了
The Lord decided it was time for David to move on.
我们要接受他的决定
We have to accept that.
在他短短二十五年的生命里 他经历了七十五年那么多的人生
In his 25 years, he lived 75 years’ worth of life.
Kevin 很抱歉我把这个寄回旧家了
Kev, sorry I sent this to the house.
我记不得你新家的地址了
I couldn’t remember your new address.
好想你啊 哥
I miss you, brother.
下次你跟我一起来日本吧
You gotta come with me next time.
这边很好玩的
It’s wild over here.
今天有个家伙跟我要签名 但他还以为我是你
Someone asked me for an autograph today because they thought I was you.
让我好开心
It made me very happy.
可能你收到这个的时候 我已经回家了
I’ll probably be home by the time you get this,
多此一举 挺蠢的
so this is stupid.
就是想把这个寄给你
But just wanted to send.
等我回家再见
See you soon.
亲爱的
Come on, hon!
如果你想的话 可以跟我聊聊
I am here if you wanna talk.
我没事
No. I’m good.
在这黑暗迷茫的时刻 很难看清前路
It’s hard to see clearly in this dark moment,
但我们的家庭不能被这个悲剧所定义
but we cannot let this tragedy define us.
能在逆境中突破 才是真正的伟大
Our greatness will be measured by our response to adversity.
在冠军游♥行♥中 David和Ric Flair争冠的比赛