小心
Watch out.
好嘞
Oh, yeah.
干杯
Cheers! – Cheers!
♪ 快将大门敞开
♪ Come on open the gates
♪ 我怀抱着此情此景 直到他们将我带走
♪ I’m hanging onto this feeling ’til they drag me away
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
♪ 高高昂起你的头吧
♪ So hold your head up high
♪ 我还不能远走高飞
♪ I’m not ready to run
♪ 妈妈别为我哭泣
♪ Mama now don’t you cry
♪ 我会点亮此刻的夜空
♪ I’m gonna light up the sky
♪ 我是等待着庆典的焰火
♪ A Roman candle just waiting for the fourth of July
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ I wanna live that way forever
他真棒啊
He knows what he’s doing.
♪ 我想永远这样活着 ♪
♪ I wanna live that way forever ♪
五 六 七 八 九 十
…five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!
哇 好厉害
Yeah! All right!
看看我可爱的弟弟们
Look at my beautiful brothers.
他胃口真大啊
He’s got an appetite.
是的 Kerry是最厉害的
Yeah, Kerry can put ’em back for sure.
他有地方发泄 挺好的
That’s good. He’s letting off steam.
你觉得我家人怎么样 挺难对付的吧
So, what do you think? Like we’re a lot.
我喜欢你的家人 Kevin
I love your family, Kevin.
真的嘛 – 嗯
Really? – Yeah.
你真的很美
You know, you’re beautiful.
♪ 我想永远这样活着
♪ Wanna live that way forever
♪ 我想永远这样活着 ♪
♪ Wanna live that way forever ♪
来吧
Yeah, come on.
天呐 我来吧
Oh, my God. – I got it.
可以吗 – 可以
This okay? – Oh, yeah.
Ow.
嗨 – 怎么了
Hey, uh… – Yeah.
你以前做过吗
Have you ever?
为什么问这个 怎么了 你有什么情结吗
What? Why? Why, would that be a problem?
不是 没有的 不是那意思
What. No. No, no, no. Not at all, no.
那是什么意思
What is it then?
我只是 我是
I just, uh… I just…
亲爱的 你从没做过吗
Honey, never?
也不是完全没做过
Not never, never.
Kevin你太可爱了
Oh, Kevin, you sweet thing.
好了
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
他赢了 他赢了
He did it! He did it!
Ric Flair 战胜了世界重量级摔跤冠军Harley Race
Ric Flair has just defeated the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Harley Race.
现在画面上的就是他
There you see, he’s up on the screen, you folks.
Ric Flair 新科冠军
Ric Flair, the new–
Kerry – 在 爸爸
Kerry. – Yes, sir.
我不知道你有没有考虑过自己的未来
I don’t know if you’ve been thinking about your future,
但你应该选择摔跤
but you should think about wrestling.
我没有强迫你们中的任何一个人摔跤
Now, I wouldn’t wish wrestling on any of you.
我摔跤只是为了谋生 养你们
I only wrestled to provide for you all.
我一直都希望你们能选择别的职业
And I always hoped you boys would choose another profession.
但你参加奥♥运♥会的机会被无情夺走
But the Olympics has been taken from you
就像我的橄榄球生涯也同样被无情夺走
the way professional football was taken from me.
这个世界不断夺走我们的人生 我受够了这样的日子
The world keeps taking from us, and I’m sick of it.
我要绝地反击
I wanna fight back.
我需要所有人加入进来 人越多越好
And the more of us in it together, the better.
所以Kerry 我想要你跟兄弟们一起去摔跤
So, Kerry, I want you to join your brothers in the ring.
好的 爸 我愿意
Yes, sir, I’d love that.
很高兴你同意 儿子
Glad to hear it, son.
谢谢爸
Thank you.
老弟 我们开始训练吧
Get you training, little brother.
好耶
Whoo! Okay.
一 二
One, two…
Whoo!
今晚在圣路易斯 Kerry将会上场 观众非常激动
We get Kerry front-row St. Louis and the crowd was electrified.
他会成为世界重量级摔跤冠军的
He’s gonna be World Heavyweight Champion one day.
你要用力 这才叫用力
You aren’t pressing. This is pressing.
你感受到了吗
You feel that? You feel that?
这才是用力
Now push.
真该死 你一定得学会这个
Damn it! Well, you gotta get this!
自♥由♥鸟 自从你们组队参加 世界经典摔跤锦标赛以来
Freebirds, ever since you’ve arrived in the WCCW,
你们用尽谎言 霸凌和作弊 来骗取胜利 我们看不下去了
you’ve done nothing but lie, bully and cheat your way to victory. And we’re sick of it.
这才对
There you go.
你们说这是乔治亚州和得州的对决 你们错了
Now, you’ve made this about Georgia versus Texas and it isn’t.
这是反派和正派的对决 你们知道的
It’s about filth versus decency. And you know it.
今天我们就要战胜你们 为摔跤联盟正名
And we’re here today to restore justice and order to the wrestling federation
这是我爸爸白手起家建立起的摔跤王朝
that our father built with his own two hands.
现在他把这双手传给我们
The hands that were passed down to us.
就是这双精通铁爪的大手
The hands that will deliver the Iron Claw to you.
欢迎收看世界经典摔跤锦标赛
Welcome to WCCW.
唯一全球直播的摔跤赛事
The only promotion being broadcast worldwide.
在我左边的是总体重高达740磅
To my left at a combined weight of 740 pounds
来自乔治亚州亚特兰大烂人街
from Bad Street, Atlanta, Georgia.
现任摔跤联盟男子三对三组队冠军队伍
The reigning NWA six-man tag team champions,
伟大的自♥由♥鸟队
The Fabulous Freebirds.
挑战者是来自得州丹顿
And the challengers from Denton, Texas,
总体重690磅的兄弟
weighing in at a combined weight of 690 pounds,
Kevin Kerry和David Von Erich
Kevin, Kerry, and David Von Erich.
赛况非常激烈
It’s total mayhem.
Gordy和Hayes袭击了自己的队友
Gordy kicks out and Hayes elbows his own man.
Kerry及时躲开
Kerry moving out of the way just in time.
赛况升级了
All hell has broken loose.
Kevin将Michael Hayes扔出了围栏
Kevin tossing Michael Hayes through the ropes,
裁判不得不出手维持秩序
the Ref trying to restore some order here.
他命令Kevin回到自己的边角
He forces Kevin back to his corner.
Buddy Roberts上来了
Buddy Roberts comes in.
8二对一打Kerry啊
Two-on-one on Kerry.
但是 Kerry将Buddy背摔出围栏
Oh, no. But Kerry flips Buddy over the top rope.
Kerry来了一个反弹飞身扑
Kerry off the ropes with a cross body.
Terry Gordy举起了他 他要做什么呢
Terry Gordy catches him. What he’s going to do with him?
David上来给了他一个飞踢
Here comes David with a drop kick.
Kerry倒在Gordy身上
Kerry falls on Gordy. And that’s it.
比赛结束了
That’s it!
Von Erich兄弟胜利了
The Von Erichs win!
多么宝贵的一刻
What a special moment today.
新科摔跤联盟男子三对三组队冠军
The winners and new NWA World’s Six- man tag team champions,
是Kevin Kerry David Von Erich三兄弟
Kevin, Kerry, and David Von Erich!
你们做到了 我很为你们骄傲
You did it. I’m real proud of you.
那么
So…
自♥由♥鸟
Freebirds,
今晚你们看到了我强大和坚韧的家人们
tonight you saw the strength and resilience of my family.
我们向摔跤联盟主席Sam Muchnick 喊话
We’re sending a message to Sam Muchnick
向摔跤联盟的所有人喊话
and every other territory out there in the NWA.
世界经典摔跤锦标赛是业界最强
WCCW is the best in the business.
Von Erich家是业界最强
The Von Erichs are the best in the business.
我们会追上你们报仇
And we’re coming for you all.
Fritz 在有线电视上点名联盟主席
Well, Fritz, calling out the man who runs the NWA on air by name.
这是前无古人的行为
That’s a bold and unprecedented move.
我必须这么做 Bill
It’s necessary, Bill,
我会耗尽毕生精力 为我的家人完成梦想
because I will make it my life’s work to see to it
我会确保我儿子David Von Erich 成为新科世界重量级摔跤冠军
that David Von Erich will be the next NWA World Heavyweight Champion.
然后我其他的儿子也要拿到冠军
And then each and every one of my sons
从Kevin开始 然后Kerry Mike
starting with Kevin, then Kerry, then Mike.
总有一天 他们都会举起世界冠军的金腰带
All one day will lift that World Heavyweight title belt,
因为我们Von Erich男人 将永远是
because the Von Erich’s are and will forever be
摔跤历史上最伟大的王朝
the greatest family in the history of wrestling.
恭喜 孩子们
Congratulations, boys.