你永远屹立不倒
You’ll just stay up.
所以我能成为世界重量级摔跤冠军
That’s why I am the World’s Heavyweight Champion.
我能战胜Kevin Von Erich
And I can go through Kevin Von Erich,
我状态最差的时候 也能随便打倒任何一个Von Erich
or any Von Erich in the worst day of my life.
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
来吧 爸爸的好大儿 上场吧
Walk the aisle, daddy’s boy! Walk the aisle!
Kevin出场了
And here comes Kevin.
过去两个月里 Kevin一路连胜
A meteoric rise these last two months
成为世界重量级摔跤冠军
to become the number one contender
的头号♥种子
for the NWA World Heavyweight title,
摔跤界含金量最高的冠军腰带
the most prized belt in all of wrestling,
这也是他的父亲Fritz Von Erich
the only title that escaped his father,
终生没有赢下的遗憾
living legend Fritz Von Erich.
Whoo!
Ric 别这样
Ric, come on.
不要
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
拜托 别这样
Come on, now. Come on.
Kevin 不要
Kevin, come on, now.
Kevin 别这样
Kevin, no, no, no. Kev, Kev, come on.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
行了 Kevin 别这样 放手
Okay, Kevin, come on now. Break the hold.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
别这样 放手 Kevin
Come on, Kev, break the hold.
Kevin 退后 – 滚开
Come on, Kev, back up. – Leave me alone!
不要这样 Kevin – 别碰我
Come on, Kev! – Leave me alone!
终场铃♥声♥ 快响铃
Ring the bell. Ring the bell.
Kevin被取消资格
Winner by disqualification
世界重量级摔跤冠军Ric Flair卫冕
and still NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair.
你怎么了 Kevin 快放手
What are you doing? – Come on. Hey! Come on, Kev.
放开他
Get off of him!
Kevin Von Erich被取消比赛资格
Kevin Von Erich has been disqualified.
你发什么疯 Kevin
What the fuck happened, Kev?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
Whoo!
啊 Kevin
Ah, Kevin.
哥们儿 你牛逼啊
Oh, man. You were great.
你真是个疯子
You were one crazy son of a bitch.
我一直都觉得你有点软弱
I mean, I always thought you were a little soft,
没想到你真的有两下子
but, baby, you got it.
我随时准备好跟你重赛一场
I’ll give you a rematch any day.
我们一起喝一杯怎么样
Christ, let’s get a drink.
这儿哪有能喝酒的地方
Where can we get fucked up around here?
哦 我不喝了 谢谢
Oh, I’m… I’m good. Thanks.
好吧 如果你改了主意 联♥系♥我就行
All right, well, if you change your mind, let me know.
我就在假日酒店住着
I’ll be down at the Holiday Inn. Phew.
Oh.
走吧 儿子
Come on, son.
等一下 我听到了
Hang on, I hear you.
等等 我这边有事
Hang on, I’m just gonna have to…
嗨 怎么样啊
Hey. – What’s up?
你们好吗
Hey, guys. How you doing?
今天过得怎么样 – 很好
How was your day? – Good.
超级好
It was amazing, yeah.
在学校学什么了 – 学了好多
What’d you learn? – We have learnt…
孩子们 收拾一下吃饭了
Hey, boys, come set up for dinner.
再吃一点
A couple more pieces of it.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom. – Hey, Mom!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你们好 我爱你们
Oh, hello, hello. I love you.
我可以走了吗
May I be excused?
再吃一块西兰花
Have one more piece of broccoli.
好吧 – 吃两块
All right. – Make it two.
好了 走吧
All right. Get out of here.
今天过得怎么样
Hey, how was your day?
很累啊
It was… long.

Yeah.
你呢 – 还好吧
You? – Yeah, all right.
我们 不能再这样下去了
We need to make a change.
我们需要个大点的房♥子
We need a bigger boat.
那你怎么看 老板
So, what did you decide, boss?
我认为应该把比赛减到一场
I think we need to cut down again to one show.
两场还是多了点
Two is still too many.
工作日让他们巡回演出
We can get the guys touring during the week.
周六在这里比赛
Bring ’em home for a Saturday night.
有点不忍♥心啊 但确实很明智
That sounds painful, but smart.
Kerry去了职业摔跤联赛以后 上座率再也达不到以前那样了
The numbers just haven’t been there since Kerry went to the WWF.
Jerry早上打电♥话♥过来了 他的出价很可观
Jerry called again this morning, It’s a good offer.
你考虑一下吧
You should think about it.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
Jerry Jarrett给了咱们公开的报价
So, we have an offer on the table from Jerry Jarrett.
他想要收♥购♥我们
He wants to buy us out.
儿子 我让你继承我的摔跤产业
Son, I didn’t give you the company
不是让你把它随便卖♥♥出去的
so you could turn around and sell it.
我也要为我的家人考虑 爸
I need to think about my family, Dad.
我没钱了 我们需要新房♥
I’m almost broke. We need a house.
那间小公♥寓♥已经不够我们住了
And we can’t fit in that apartment anymore.
如果你敢答应他的报价 你就再也别进这个家门
If you sell, you can forget about stepping through these doors again.
该死 你都快四十岁了
Damn, you’re almost 40 years old.
连自己都养不起
Still can’t take care of yourself.
我看了账本 数字根本不对
I’ve been through the books. It doesn’t add up.
我根本没拿过那么多报酬
I didn’t make nearly what it says I did.
我的决定都是正确的
I did what was right all along.
你以为你可以这么多年白住在我家吗
You think living here was a free ride?
你 居然敢质疑我
Don’t you dare question me.
一 二 三
One, two, three!

Yes!
Kerry 真棒 就该这样
Atta boy, Kerry. That’s how you do it.
看看你叔叔
Look at your uncle, boys.

Hey.
欢迎回家 冠军
Welcome home, champ. – Hi.
你的每场比赛我都在电视上看了
We’ve been watching every match on the TV.
谢谢老爸
Thanks. Thanks, Pop.
哦 动手啊
Oh, hands-man.
6嗨 Pam 孩子们呢
Hey, Pam. Where’s the babies? Where’s the babies?
他们已经睡觉了
They’re asleep. – Yeah?
很高兴见到你
It’s so nice to meet you.

Hey! – Hi.
你来晚了 – 我知道
You’re late. – Yeah, I know.
这位是谁 – 叫啥来着 Tania
Who’s this? – That’s uh, that’s Tania.

Hi. – Hey.
你好 – 很高兴见到你
How do you do? – It’s so nice to meet you.
让我看看你
Let me get a look at you.
你看起来很壮 世界摔跤联赛洲际冠军
You look strong, son. WWF Intercontinental Champion,
摔跤界第二大♥荣♥誉
second biggest title in wrestling
你哥已经把咱家产业毁完了
since your brother ruined our promotion.
多亏我已经退休了
Knew it was time to retire when I did.
Kerry 亲爱的 给我倒杯酒喝
Kerry, Kerry. Can you get me a drink, honey?
好的 爸 我给你买♥♥了东西
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dad, I got you, um…
我给你买♥♥了圣诞礼物 我等不及了
I got you something for Christmas and I… I don’t wanna wait.
我想现在就给你 可以嘛
I wanna give it to you now. Is that all right?
不行 Kerry 等到圣诞节再送
No. Kerry, no. We wait for Christmas.
拜托了妈 特别好的礼物
Oh, come on, Mom. It’s so good, it’s so good.
而且Tania和我还得走
And Tania and I, we’re going to, uh,
我们要去墨西哥过圣诞
to Mexico for Christmas. Right?
你不是说要在家过圣诞节吗
I thought you were home for Christmas.
我这不是在家吗
I’m here now,
但我们买♥♥到了很划算的墨西哥圣诞机票
but we got this great deal on a Christmas day flight to Mexico.
而且最近我很辛苦 需要好好休息一下 度个假
And, you know, I need the rest. Been hitting it hard.
这个 这个是给你的
That’s, um… That’s for you.
打开吧
Go ahead.
是一把史密斯威森手♥枪♥ .357 二十五周年纪念版
Now, that’s a… a Smith & Wesson .357 25th anniversary.