莫莫和辛纳屈跟肯尼迪家族混
Momo, Sinatra hung out together with the Kennedys.
艾米特·伍兹
莫莫和肯尼迪
Momo and Kennedy,
不管你信不信 甚至有同一个女友
believe it or not, even had the same girlfriend.
在同一时期
Together. At the same time.
真是太疯狂了
Talk about crazy.
所以对黑♥手♥党♥来说 帮助乔·肯尼迪
So it was easy for the Mob to help Joe Kennedy
让他儿子当选总统很容易 非常容易
get his son elected president. That was easy.
他们操控了选票
They just punched up the vote a little
确保他在伊利诺伊州胜出
to make sure that he won in Illinois.
雷蒙德·克拉克
艾米特·伍兹
作为交换
In exchange for that,
新上台的总统要把卡斯特罗从古巴赶下台
the new president was supposedly gonna get Castro out of Cuba
这样我们的人就能拿回他们的赌场
so our guys could get their casinos back,
赛马场 捕虾船
and race tracks, and shrimp boats,
以及他们在哈瓦那
and everything else that they had,
曾拥有的一切
and owned down there from Havana back.
不过那事没成
But that… that didn’t happen.
投民♥主♥党
意大利人想让爱尔兰人肯尼迪当总统
The Italians wanted Kennedy the Irishman for president,
他们如愿了
and that’s what they got.
习惯吧 因为以后我们每时每刻都得看到了
Get used to it, because we’re gonna be seeing it 24/7.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
该死的肯尼迪家族
Goddamn Kennedys.
我在看该死的肯尼迪家族
I’m looking at the goddamn Kennedys.
吉米 孩子们都在呢 注意言辞
Jimmy, the kids. Language.
有什么差别
What difference does it make?
他们迟早都要学会的
I mean, they gotta learn sooner or later.
我们要和这些人开战
We’re going to war with these people.
开战
War!
我已经说了无数次了
If I said it once, I said it a thousand times,
我不在乎他们是不是爱尔兰人
I don’t care they’re Irish.
我不在乎他们是不是天主教♥徒♥
I don’t care they’re Catholic.
如果要说这辈子有谁你不能信
If there’s one person you can’t trust in this life,
那就是百万富翁的孩子
it’s millionaires’ kids.
你说得对 吉米
You’re right, Jimmy.
尤其是那个小杂种
Especially that little son of a bitch.
你是说你不记得
Are you saying you don’t remember
你帮过约翰尼·迪奥吗
doing any favors for Johnny Dio,
罗伯特·肯尼迪
还是说你不记得你们的对话
or you don’t remember the conversation?
我是说 我已经尽力回忆了
I’m saying, to the best of my recollection,
根据我的回忆
I must recall on my memory,
我想不起来了
I cannot remember.
那这两万块是哪来的
Then where did this $20,000 come from?
个人的
Individuals.
哪些个人 霍法先生
Which individuals, Mr. Hoffa?
未经核查的情况下 这笔我借的钱
Off hand, that particular amount of money I borrowed,
我目前也想不起是找谁借的
I don’t know at this particular moment.
但是根据我取得的贷款记录
But the record of my loans, which I requested, I have,
在这段时间内
and out of all the moneys I loaned
我贷款的所有钱 都投资给了这些企业
during this period of time I went into these ventures.
该死的肯尼迪家族
Those goddamn Kennedys,
他们总是得偿所愿
they get what they want!
吉米 吉米 孩子们在呢
Jimmy. Jimmy, the kids.
他已经让我
Him and all the bullshit problems
-处处受制 -吉米
– he put me through already. – Jimmy.
我得走了 别指望我看这个
I gotta go. You don’t expect me to look at this.
我不指望
No, I don’t.
对罗素这样的人来说
For guys like Russ,
那最好不过了
it couldn’t have been better.
支持肯尼迪当总统
我是说 罗素
I mean, Russ,
支持肯尼迪当总统
肯尼迪当选他也有出力
oh, yeah, he did his part for getting Kennedy elected,
支持肯尼迪当总统
这点毫无疑问
that’s for sure.
你在做什么 我叫你把它…
What are you doing? I told you to put it…
我叫你贴到所有杆子上
I told you to put them on every pole.
你还在这瞎转
You’re still walking around.
所以约翰·肯尼迪
So what’s the first thing
为了感谢芝加哥的帮助做的第一件事是什么
that Jack Kennedy does to thank Chicago for all their help?
他让他的垃圾弟弟上位了
He puts his shitass brother in there,
那个预科学校混♥蛋♥
that little prep school punk,
他让他成了司法部长
and he winds up making him attorney general.
鲍比上任后做的第一件事是什么
And what’s the first thing Bobby does?
他不仅对付吉米
He goes after not just Jimmy,
从某种程度上讲 你也能理解
which in a way you could understand.
吉米无比厌恶肯尼迪家族
I mean, Jimmy hated the Kennedys so much
以至于他从工会拿了五十万给尼克松
he gave Nixon $500,000 in Teamster cash.
但鲍比还去对付詹卡纳
But Bobby also goes after Giancana,
马切洛 特拉菲坎特 以及其他所有
Marcello, Trafficante, and all the other guys
当初帮他哥哥入住白宫的人
who put his brother in the White House in the first place.
那是在干什么
What’s that about?
弗兰克
Frank.
-谢谢 -圣诞快乐
– Thank you. – Merry Christmas.
我是漏掉了什么吗
Am I missing something?
谢谢你 凯丽
Thank you, Carrie.
-太漂亮了 -真美
– That’s gorgeous. – Beautiful.
戴着它健健康康 我们爱你
Wear it in the best of health. We love you.
这是给佩琪的
Okay, now this one is for Peggy
罗素伯伯送的 圣诞快乐 亲爱的
from Uncle Russell. Merry Christmas, my love.
看呀
Oh, look at those.
太好了
So nice!
我听说你喜欢滑冰
I heard you like to skate.
你该说什么
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我和罗素伯伯可以带你去滑冰了
Now me and Uncle Russell could take you ice skating.
我想圣诞老人
I think Santa Claus left you
在里面还给你留了点东西
a little something extra in there too.
你该对罗素伯伯说什么
What do you say to Uncle Russell?
你该说什么
What do you say?
弗兰克 没关系
Frank, it’s all right.
她已经说了一次谢谢了 这就够了
She said thank you once. That’s enough.
因为鲍比是司法部长 他们把我们盯得很紧
With Bobby as attorney general, I mean, they were all over us.
我们不能在电♥话♥里说事
I mean, we couldn’t talk on the phone
因为我们知道有人窃听
because we knew it was being bugged.
你什么都不能做 哪也不能去
You couldn’t do nothing. You couldn’t go nowhere.
什么都做不了
You couldn’t do anything.
总之情况特别糟糕
It was a bad, bad, bad situation.
然后吉米 算了
And then Jimmy… Forget it.
鲍比 现在作为司法部长 他有权力
Bobby, now as attorney general, he has the power
送任何人进监狱 毋庸置疑
to send anybody to jail, and no question about it.
吉米在鲍比的打击对象名单上名列前茅
And Jimmy was at the top of Bobby’s hit list.
他甚至组建了一只专门的”抓捕霍法小队”
He even set up a special “Get Hoffa Squad,”
他找来了联调局
where he had his own guys from the FBI,
还有国税局的人夜以继日地工作
the IRS working ’round the clock.
他们唯一的工作就是送吉米·霍法进监狱
Their only job was to put Jimmy Hoffa in jail.
我是认真的 他们只干了这事
I’m serious. That’s all they did.
这房♥间里全是该死的蠢货
I am sitting in a room full of fuckin’ idiots.
一群傻♥逼♥
You dumb motherfuckers!
你们知道你们做了什么吗
You know what you did?
你们找来约翰尼·奥鲁克的孩子
You take Johnny O’Rourke’s kid
你们让他
and you put him on
成为总组织者
as general organizer,
支付了他3.6万
pay him 36 fucking grand,
与此同时
at the same time,
你们让他卖♥♥保险给他爸爸的…
you let him sell insurance to his fucking father’s…
他爸爸的…
to his fucking father’s…
卖♥♥给他爸爸的地方工会
to his fucking father’s locals!
该死
Damn it!
怎么能犯这种错
How do you do that?
你们是有多蠢
How stupid can you be?