There’s this other company that opened up down in Delaware.
他们想把我们挤走
They’re trying to put us out of business.
典范布品
他们降价 恐吓我们的司机
They’re cutting their prices. They’re scaring our drivers.
抢我们的客户
They’re trying to take our customers from us.
说实话 我有点担忧
To tell you the truth, I’m a little concerned.
别人说他们有点担心
Whenever anybody says they’re a little concerned,
说明他们特别担心
they’re very concerned.
其实
As a matter of fact,
我担心得不止一点
I’m really more than a little concerned.
他们说自己不止是一点点担心
And when they say they’re more than a little concerned,
说明他们已经绝望了
they’re desperate.
我想把他们的公♥司♥炸了
I want this fucking place bombed,
烧了 焚了 你怎么整都行
burnt, torched, whatever the fuck you have to do.
你打过仗 你知道该怎么办
You were in the war. You know what to do.
你们怎么对柏林就怎么对那地方
Leave that fucking place like you left Berlin.
把那里夷为平地
Burnt to the fucking ground.
我要让他们倒闭
I want them out of fucking business.
他们是谁
Who… who are they?
特拉华的典范布品服务公♥司♥
It’s the Cadillac Linen Service in Delaware.
一群犹太人开的
It’s run by a bunch of Jews.
让他们拿他们的保险赔偿
Let them collect their insurance,
他们肯定投了不少保险
which I’m sure they have plenty,
然后滚出这里
and leave this fucking other place alone,
别碰我的地盘
the one I’m involved in.
-这可不是一万 -这里有两千
– This ain’t ten grand. – It’s two grand.
你让那些该死的犹太洗衣妇失业之后
When you put these Jew fucking washerwomen out of business,
我就把剩下的钱给你
then you get the rest of your money.
我之所以现在手头有点紧
The reason I’m a little short on the money right now,
是因为我不想找瘦子
I don’t wanna go to Skinny,
我不想找那些放高♥利♥贷♥的
I don’t wanna ask anybody when they’re gonna charge me a vig,
因为那样我就得还一辈子债
and I’m gonna be paying them forever.
我要从别的地方弄钱
I’m getting the money somewhere else.
别人不必知道
And nobody has to know.
特别是瘦子
Especially not Skinny
因为我不找他借钱
because I’m not getting the money from him.
你看起来有点犹豫
And I see you look a little hesitant.
相信我 我知道你的能耐
Believe me, I know what you can do.
要是我少付了你的钱
If I stiff you on the money,
你肯定会让我没有好下场
you’re gonna do something terrible to me.
我不想要那样
I do not want that.
我中彩票了
I hit the number.
奖金大概有一千五
It’s about 1,500.
我几个小时后回来
I’ll see you in a few hours.
典范布品
典范布品
炸♥药♥
弗兰克
Frank.
安吉洛想见你
Angelo wants to see you.
-现在吗 -对 就现在
– Now? – Yeah, now is good.
什么事
What’s it about?
我不知道 来吧 我开车送你
I don’t know. Come on. I’ll drive you.
抱歉 打烊了
坐吧 弗兰克
Sit down, Frank.
你去特拉华做什么
What’re you doing in Delaware?
炸一家洗衣店
Bombing out a laundry place.
我就是赚点外快
I was just doing a job to make some extra money.
让那家店没法经营
Putting this place out of action.
让那家店倒闭
Putting this… putting this place out of commission.
谁让你干的
For who?
现在可不是保持沉默的时候
Now is not the time to not say.
悄悄话
Whispers.
另一个悄悄话
The other Whispers.
你知道典范布品服务公♥司♥的老板是谁吗
You know who owns the Cadillac Linen Service?
做洗衣行业的犹太人
Some Jews in the laundry business.
-雇主是这么说的 -他们只占部分股份
– That’s what they told me. – They own a part of it.
还有人是老板
Somebody else got an interest in that.
-你知道是谁吗 -不
– You know who? – No.
也可以理解为”是我”
我知道
I do.
-是谁 -不 是我
– Who? – No. I do.
其他的股份是我的
I own the other part.
而不是我认识持有剩余股份的人
Not I know somebody who owns the other part.
安吉洛 我不知道你有这家公♥司♥的股份
Angelo, I didn’t know you had any part of it.
我要是知道的话
I would never have done what I did
是绝对不会那么做的 我不知道
if I knew you were involved. I didn’t know.
我绝不会对你做这种事
I would never, never do that against you.
悄悄话没说老板是犹太黑帮吗
Whispers didn’t tell you it was Jew mob?
没有 他说是犹太洗衣妇
No, he said Jew washerwomen.
犹太洗衣妇
Jew washerwomen.
他还说了什么
What else he say?
我猜他让你保密
I bet he said keep it to yourself.
别跟城里其他人透露一个字
Don’t say nothing to nobody Downtown.
的确
He did.
我没核实
I didn’t check.
对不起 我应该先核实一下的
I’m sorry. I should’ve checked.
-我能把钱退给他吗 -他用不着了
– Can I give him his money back? – He won’t need it.
你留着吧
You can keep it.
我不想惹麻烦
I… I don’t want no trouble.
我把钱退给他吧 我没关系
I’ll just give it back to him and I’m okay.
他用不着了
He won’t need it.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
谢罗素吧
Thank Russell.
我本来不想浪费时间
I wouldn’t have wasted my time.
打算让犹太黑帮找你算账
I’d have let the Jew mob have you.
你这个朋友真没得说
You got a good friend here.
你不知道他多仗义
You don’t know how good a friend you got.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
– I… I know. – No, you don’t know.
去吧台那等着吧
Wait by the bar, would you?
像这种情况
In a case like this,
最好的办法就是用全新的家伙
the best thing to do is you use something brand new.
刚开箱的
Right out of the box.
否则 你不知道它在哪里被用过
Otherwise, you don’t know where it’s been.
或被谁用过
You don’t know who’s used it,
跟什么案子有关联
what crime it was connected to.
那无异于找死
That’s suicide.
所以我推荐用全新的 刚开箱的
So I recommend something new, straight out of the… the box.
冰冷 干净
Stone cold. Clean.
你来了
There you are.
我不知道你会从哪边过来
I didn’t know which way you were coming from.
我不知道你从哪边…
I didn’t know which way you were…
当然 下一步就是
Naturally, the next thing you wanna do
把家伙扔掉 你得毁灭证据
is throw the thing away. You wanna get rid of it.
大家都扔在斯古吉尔河的一个地方
There’s a spot in the Schuylkill River everybody uses.
如果派人潜到河底
If they ever send divers down there,
找到的武器够武装一个小国家了
they’d be able to arm a small country.
一名男子在人行道上被枪杀
对我来说 杀死悄悄话后 一切都变了
For me, everything changed after Whispers.
这就像在军队
It was like the army.
你服从命令
You followed orders.
听吩咐做事
You did the right thing.
就会得到相应的奖赏
You got rewarded.
罗马别♥墅♥餐厅酒吧
我替罗素做事
And when I handled things for Russell,
从来都不是为钱
it was never for money,
而是为了表达尊重
but as a show of respect.
你给他跑跑腿 帮帮忙
When you ran a little errand, you did a little favor,
当你需要帮忙的时候 他也还你人情
you got a little favor back if you ever needed it.
你总是会需要帮忙的
And you always hurried back.
-菲尔 你好啊 -你好
– Phil, how you doing? – How are you?
See the Pyramids Along the Nile – Patti Page
♪ See the pyramids along the Nile ♪
菲尔·泰斯塔
1981年3月15日于自家门廊被一枚钉子炸♥弹♥炸死
你好 弗兰克
How you doing, Frank?
♪ Watch the sun rise on a tropic isle ♪
弗兰克·辛德文
1980年10月29日身中三枪死于巷子内

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!