coming into this season.
费城队阵容里前四位击球员
Top four batters in this lineup for Philadelphia
都是左右手都能打的
today are all switch hitters.
使一些政策制定者失望的是
Much to the frustration of some policy makers,
北约军事领导人不会冒险
NATO military leaders will not risk
对科索沃的塞尔维亚军队发动低空袭击
low flying attacks on Serb troops in Kosovo.
还需要进行多日的系统轰炸
It could take days more of systematic bombing,
尤其是因为塞尔维亚人
especially since the Serbs
将很多防空导弹藏了起来
have hidden so many of their anti-aircraft missiles,
想引诱北约军队进行低空空袭
in essence, daring NATO to fly low.
你去吧 去吧
You go… you go there. Yeah, yeah.
去吧
Yeah, yeah.
暂停营业
请到隔壁柜台
佩琪
Peggy.
佩琪 我只是想和你聊聊
Peggy. I just want to talk.
我只是 我…
I just, you know… I…
她走开了
She walked away.
我知道她生我的气 但我想…
I know she’s mad at me and all, but I… I want…
打给她 打给她 我只是想和她聊聊
Call her. Call her. I just want to talk to her.
和她聊什么呢
Talk to her and tell her what?
什么
What…
我只是想跟她道个歉 仅此而已
I just want to say I’m sorry. That’s all.
为什么道歉
For?
听着
Look…
我知道我不是个好父亲 我知道
I know I wasn’t a… a good dad. I know that.
我知道 我只是想保护她
I know that. I was just trying to protect her.
保护你们每个人不受伤害
Protect all of youse.
那就是我做的事
I mean, that’s what I was doing. That’s…
受什么伤害
From what?
一切事情
Well, everything.
我是说
I mean…
某种程度上 你们以前过着受保护的生活
You… Youse had a sheltered life, in a way,
因为你们没见过我所见过的事
because you didn’t see what I see
没经历过我所经历的事
and what I’ve been through.
外面有很多坏人
There’s a lot of bad people out there.
我还能做什么
What else am I gonna do?
爸 你根本不知道我们以前的感受
Daddy, you have no idea what it was like for us.
我们出了问题没法找你
I mean, we couldn’t go to you with a problem
怕你会做不好的事
’cause of what you would do.
我们没法向你寻求保护
You know, we couldn’t come to you for protection
因为你会做可怕的事
because of the terrible things that you would do.
我只是 只是
I was just… I was…
不想看你们受到伤害 仅此而已
I didn’t want to see youse get hurt, that’s all.
我知道你们读到过 听说过很多我的事情
I know you read a lot of things about me, heard about me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我…
I…
我现在能做些什么来补偿你们吗
Can I do anything now to make it up to you?
如果你想要奢华一点的
If you’re looking for something with a little bit more luxury,
我们有这两款
we have these two models over here.
它们就像棺材界的凯迪拉克
They’re like the Cadillacs of caskets.
如果你要火化的话
Now, if we puttin’ you in the fuckin’ oven,
用什么棺材其实都无所谓
it really doesn’t matter what you go in.
越便宜越好
The cheapest shit possible.
复合板就够了
Particle board, that’s it.
后事打算怎么办 火葬吗
What are we doin’ today? Are we doin’ a cremation?
-土葬 -土葬
– A burial. – Burial?
是男人还是女人
Is it for a man or for a woman?
是我
Me.
靠
Shit.
有喜欢的吗
You see anything you like?
-那个绿色的 -那个很漂亮
– That green one. – That’s a beauty.
如果你今天就买♥♥的话
That one’ll set you back about $7,500
大概要七千五百块
if you take it home today.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
能便宜点吗
Can you do any better?
伙计 你想在这棺材里长眠是吧
I mean, buddy, this is what you want to go home in, no?
那就算你六千吧 怎么样
I think we could go six on that for you. How about that?
-六千现金 行吗 -可以
– Six flat cash work for you? – That’s good.
可以
Good for me.
迟早
Sooner or later,
这世上每一个人都有离开的那天
everybody put here has a date when he’s gonna go.
人生就是如此
That’s just the way it is.
我认为离开的时候肯定会发生什么
And I think there’s gotta be something when you go
不然 这一切到底是怎么开始的
’cause, I mean, how the hell did this whole thing start?
比我聪明的人都没搞清楚
People smarter than me can’t figure it out.
所以我绝对不会选择火葬
That’s why I would never go for cremation
因为那就真的结束了
because it’s so… it’s so final.
这个
This… This one.
1948号♥
1948.
对埋葬你的人来说最难接受的
That’s the hardest part of anybody when they bury youse,
就是入土的时候
is when they go into the ground
因为那就真的结束了
because it’s… it’s so final.
如果你要埋在房♥子里 房♥子还在
If you go into a building, the building’s there.
墓还在
The crypt is there.
一定要用金属棺材
It has to be a metal casket,
他们把你放在房♥间里
and they have you in the room.
都放好
And all that there.
就不算完全结束了
It’s just not as final.
你死了 但还没结束
You’re dead, but it ain’t that final.
抱歉 如果你们想谈霍法先生的事
I’m sorry, but I gotta direct youse to my attorney,
我就得
Mr. Ragano…
请你们去找我的律师
if youse want to talk about Mr. Hoffa or…
雷加诺先生
or any matter, for that matter.
我没有别的可说的
I got noth… nothing new to say.
他死了
He’s dead.
谁死了
Who’s dead?
你的律师 雷加诺先生
Your attorney, Mr. Ragano.
-他死了 -是的
– He’s dead? – Yeah.
谁干的
Who did it?
癌症
Cancer.
所有人都死了 希兰先生
Everybody’s dead, Mr. Sheeran.
结束了
It’s over.
他们都死了
They’re all gone.
罗素 安吉洛 萨雷诺
Russell, Angelo, Salerno,
普罗 多夫曼 小虫萨利
Pro, Dorfman, Sally Bugs.
他们都死了
They’re gone.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
你知道谁没死吗
You know who’s not gone?
霍法先生的家人 他的孩子们
Mr. Hoffa’s family. His children.
他们还活着 他们一辈子都得不到真♥相♥
They’re here. And they gotta live not knowing.
那很难熬
That’s hard to do.
你也有孩子 弗兰克
I mean, you got kids, Frank.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
弗兰克 是时候了 该说出真♥相♥了
Frank, it’s time. It’s time you say what happened.
你们看起来人不错
You seem like nice fellas.
感谢你们亲自来找我
I appreciate youse coming to see me.
但我帮不了你们
But I… I can’t help you.
就这样吗
That’s it?
就这样
That’s it.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary, Mother of God…
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary, Mother of God…
-请为我们这些罪人祈祷 -请为我们这些罪人祈祷
– Pray for us sinners… – Pray for us sinners…
-现在和我们临终时 -现在和我们临终时
– Now and at the hour of our death. – Now and at the hour of our death.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
这…
That was…
这还不错
That wasn’t too bad.
很久没祷告过了
It’s been a while.
真的很不错
Not bad at all.
真心实意的 发自内心
And the intention was there. The intention.
我知道
I know.
我知道你是发自内心的