All right, sit where you want.
要给你拿张报纸吗 弗兰克
You want me to get you a newspaper, Frank?
不用了 走吧 我们得快点
It’s okay. Let’s go. We gotta hurry.
是什么鱼
What kind of fish?
什么
What?
你送的是什么鱼
What kind of fish?
不知道 就是可以吃的鱼
I don’t know. The kind you eat. A fish.
你不知道是哪种鱼吗
You don’t know what kind?
不知道
No. I don’t.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
你说呢 卖♥♥鱼的地方
What the fuck. At a fish place.
你就直接过去说”给我条鱼”吗
What, you just go in there and say, “Gimme a fish”?
差不多吧
Pretty much. Yeah.
你没说你要鲑鱼
You didn’t say you want a salmon,
还是黑线鳕
you want a… haddock,
还是鳕鱼吗
you want a… a fucking cod?
是哪种鱼有什么关系吗
What the fuck does it matter what kind of fish it was?
你为什么那么关心那条鱼
Why are you so concerned about this fish?
我只是想搞清楚…
I’m just trying to understand how…
这…
Does it…
怎么能买♥♥到一条鱼 却不知道是什么鱼
…how a person can buy a fish and not know what kind it was.
那条鱼就在那里等着我
There was a fish waiting for me there.
我没问那是什么鱼 抱歉
I didn’t ask what kind of fish it was. I’m sorry.
-就是说你朋友已经把鱼订好了 -对
– So your friend had already ordered this fish. – Right.
要是有人问起 我得能解释明白
‘Cause I wanna be able to explain this if somebody asks me.
红狐餐厅
好 没问题
Yeah. Absolutely.
爸
Dad.
查奇
Chuckie.
-抱歉我迟到了 我得去送… -迟到
– Yeah, sorry I’m late. I had to drop off… – Late?
你来这里干什么
What the fuck are you even doing here?
-谁让你来的 -吉米
– Who invited you? – Hey, Jimmy.
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是普罗的人
I’m with Pro.
你是普罗的人
You’re with Pro?
你是那个放我鸽子的龟孙的人
Are you with the cocksucker who just stood me up?
我不会等人超过十分钟
I don’t wait for anybody more than ten minutes.
他在房♥子里
He’s at the house.
什么房♥子
What house?
和罗素在一起
With Russ.
-罗素 搞什么 -看看谁在后面
– Russ? What the fuck is… – Hey, look who’s here.
-弗兰克 -吉米
– Frank. – Jimmy.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我一直在等你 我两点就到了
I was waiting for you. I was there at two o’clock.
你应该到场的 出什么事了
You were supposed to show. What happened?
抱歉 但麦基来了 他决定过来
I’m sorry. But McGee’s here, he decided to come.
但他不喜欢这里 他不想来这里
But he ain’t comfortable here. He don’t wanna come here.
他在房♥子里
He’s at the house.
-麦基来底特律了 -对 他来了
– McGee’s in Detroit? – Yeah, he’s here.
他决定过来
He decided to come.
他是来帮忙理清这件事的
Yeah, he came to help straighten this all out.
房♥子
The house?
事后我们会带你来取车的
We’ll bring you back after to get your car.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-好 -嗯
– Yeah. – Yeah.
红狐餐厅
之前车里放了条鱼
There was a fish in here,
但我们已经清理干净了
but we cleaned it up.
鱼
A fish?
查奇在车里放了条鱼
Chuckie had a fucking fish in here.
他连是什么鱼都不知道
Didn’t even know what kind.
但现在没事了 我擦干净了
But it’s okay now. I wiped it up.
-我在座位上垫了块手帕 -我闻出来了
– I got the handkerchief here. – Yeah, I can smell it.
查奇
Hey, Chuckie.
你在车里放了条鱼吗
You had a fish in here in your car?
给鲍比·霍姆斯的
For Bobby Holmes.
你知道的 鲍比喜欢吃鱼
You know, Bobby likes fish.
我们清理干净了 吉米 没关系
We cleaned it up, Jimmy. It’s all right.
你清理干净了
You cleaned it up?
-你清理干净了 -是的
– You cleaned it up? – Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥了解鱼吗
What the fuck you know about fish?
你这辈子有抓过鱼吗
You ever caught a fucking fish in your life?
没有
No.
那你就不了解 对吧
Well, then you don’t know. See?
小查
Chuck.
听我说 永远不要在车里放鱼
Listen to me. Never put a fish in your car.
味道是散不掉的
You never get the smell out.
-嗯… -除非包装得很好
– No… – Unless you pack it tight, you know.
嗯 我知道
No, I… I know.
-你知道吗 记住了 -对
– You know? Remember that. – Right.
我知道
I know.
你会受益匪浅的
It’ll help you in life.
弗兰克 你就不能两点来找我 告诉我这事吗
Frank, you couldn’t come by at 2:00 and tell me this?
我傻傻地在那等了你四十分钟
I was waiting there 40 minutes like a fuckin’ moron.
吉米 抱歉 我刚到就赶过来了
Jimmy, I’m sorry. I came as soon as I got here.
-你今天早上到的 -不是
– You got in this morning. – No, no, no.
我今天下午才到的
I got here this afternoon.
罗素在克♥林♥顿♥港办事 我得等他
Russell had business in Port Clinton. I had to wait for him.
他提醒了我 我忘记了
He reminded me. I forgot.
所以我们马上赶来 我刚到
So, we had to come and as soon as we got here,
就直接过来找你了
I came right here to see you.
没有对罗素不敬的意思
All due respect to Russ, you know,
但应该让人提前告诉我的
but somebody should have come tell me, you know.
最起码应该来告诉我时间推迟了
Just come tell me it’s 2:30, 2:40, at the very least.
你说得对 我是说…
You’re not incorrect. I mean…
普罗算哪根葱 还派个狗腿子过来
Who the fuck is Pro? He sends a fucking errand boy here.
他不会待太久
He ain’t stayin’.
我知道他不会待太久
I know he ain’t staying.
关键不在于他待多久
That’s not the point, he’s staying or not staying.
关键在于普罗派他过来
The point is Pro sent him.
知道吗
You know?
关键是他应该亲自来接我
Point is, he should’ve come picked me up himself.
这才是问题的关键
That’s the point I’m makin’.
你戴着这副眼镜能看得清吗
Can you even see out of those glasses?
我什么都看不清
I can’t see a fucking thing.
很好 幸好不是你开车
That’s good. I’m glad you’re not driving, then.
就在这…这边
Yeah, it’s right… It’s right up…
就在这边 这边
It’s right up here. Right… Right up…
有楼梯的那房♥子
That building with the staircase.
你带家伙了吗
You got your friend with you?
-带了 -很好
– Right here. – Good.
谁知道这个龟孙会做出什么事
You never know with this cocksucker,
不管罗素在不在场
with or without Russ there.
快走 弗兰克 快
Let’s get outta here, Frank. Come on.
♪ Before the light ♪
In The Still Of The Night – The Five Satins
♪ Hold me again ♪
♪ With all of your might ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ So before the light ♪
♪ Hold me again ♪
♪ With all of your might ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
♪ In the still of the night ♪
卡车司机工会前主席詹姆斯·霍法
James Hoffa, former president of the Teamsters Union,
于周三失踪
disappeared on Wednesday.
截至今晚 尚未发现他的踪迹
And as of tonight, no trace of him has been found.
霍法在监狱服刑四年 他坦承
Hoffa spent four years in prison and made no bones
-自己打算… -弗兰克
– about his intention… – Frank.
从他的继任弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯手上
…to get the presidency back from his successor,
夺回主席之位
Frank Fitzsimmons.
菲茨西蒙斯的儿子是副♥主♥席♥…
Fitzsimmons’ son is the vice president of…
还没消息吗
Still nothing?
小菲茨西蒙斯的车被炸了 他当时不在车内
…young Fitzsimmons’ car was bombed. He was not in it.
但底特律地方工会内确有不和
But there is bad blood in the Detroit Local.