我才不管谁去谁不去
I don’t give a fuck who’s there.
难道那群狗♥杂♥种♥在
We gonna let those cocksuckers
我就不能出席你的重大晚宴了吗 休想
keep me from your big night? There’s no way.
不可能
No.
我会去的 而且是我荣幸之至
I’m gonna be there. And I’ll be honored to be there.
你当之无愧
You deserve this.
-谢谢你 吉米 -没事
– Thank you, Jimmy. Thank you. – Yeah.
-看那个内奸迪恩 -是啊
– That mole Dean. – Yeah.
-这婆娘挺漂亮 -确实
– She’s a good-looking broad. – She’s nice.
直到六月份
I did not realize
我才知道霍华德·亨特先生
that Mr. Howard Hunt worked most of the time
在白宫的大部分时间
while he was at the White House
前白宫法律顾问
约翰·W·迪恩三世
都是在管工部门工作
in the plumbers unit until after June…
他就是个叛徒 不过…
He’s a rat, but that’s, you know…
确实是 但他是个精明的叛徒
He’s a rat. But he’s a smart rat.
拉丁赌场 剧院 餐厅
今晚这么多人都是来给弗兰克捧场的吧
We’ve got a great crowd for Frank tonight, huh?
弗兰克·希兰
答谢晚宴
1973年10月18日
给他来点掌声
Come on. Give it up.
这是因为弗兰克广结好友
That’s because Frank is a man with a lot of friends.
有在乔治·巴顿将军的带领下
From his war buddies who fought with him in Italy
与他在意大利并肩作战的战友
under General George Patton…
还有司机 全国工会组织者
to the drivers, national organizers,
屋顶工工会主席
约翰·麦卡洛
1980年在自家厨房♥头中六枪身亡
代理商 地方工会主席
business agents, local presidents,
联合委员会主席 以及区域受托人等等
joint committee chairmen, and regional trustees,
今晚到场的都是弗兰克的好友
we are all friends of Frank’s tonight.
弗兰克的好友
Friends of Frank.
比如全国有色人种协进会主席塞西尔·摩尔
Like NAACP president Cecil Moore.
地方检察官艾米特·菲茨帕特里克
District Attorney Emmett Fitzpatrick.
费城市长弗兰克·里佐
Philadelphia mayor Frank Rizzo.
他们都喜欢你呢 弗兰克
Hey, they like you, Frank.
当然 还有我们的特邀发言人
And, of course, our featured speaker,
詹姆斯·里德尔·霍法
James Riddell Hoffa.
同时呢 在外面的树上
And meanwhile, outside in the trees,
还藏着联调局的人
we got the FBI.
有谁要去看看吗
Somebody wanna check on them?
我来分享一下我第一次见到弗兰克时的场景吧
Now, let me tell you about the first time I met Frank.
他带我去吃牛排晚餐
He took me out to a steak dinner,
他问我说 “你的牛排要几分熟”
and he asked me, he said, “How do you like your steak?”
我说”我喜欢一分熟” 他说”我也是”
I said, “I like it rare.” He said, “Me too.”
然后就开始上牛排了 我的是一分熟
Well, they bring out the steaks. Mine’s rare.
弗兰克的那份正从厨房♥里走出来
Frank’s was still walking from the kitchen.
他转身对我说 “其实吧
He turns to me, he said, “Well, you know,
我喜欢动物 我不想杀生”
I’m an animal lover. I don’t wanna hurt it.”
他居然喜欢动物
He’s an animal lover.
这家伙连主席都没当上
This guy is not even the goddamn president
就在拖延别人的贷款了
and he’s holding up people’s loans.
-你确定吗 -我确定
– Are you sure? – I’m sure.
他是怎么办到的
And how’s he supposed to do that?
因为他的手下拖延了
Because his guys are holding ’em back loans
卡洛斯在新奥尔良建新酒店的钱
on Carlos’s new hotel in New Orleans,
我们在凯撒酒店扩建的钱
the add-on that we’re doing at Caesars.
-菲茨都在做些什么 -菲茨吗
– And what’s Fitz doing all this time? – Fitz?
是啊 这事应该他管的
Yeah, he’s supposed to help with this shit.
钱是养老基金的受托人出的
The money comes from the Pension Fund trustees.
他们应该要签字同意
They gotta sign off on it.
他们本应该听菲茨的安排开绿灯
They’re supposed to be rubber-stamping what Fitz says.
-没错 -只是吉米
– Right, right. Yeah. – Except Jimmy
让其中几位拒绝开绿灯了
has a couple of them to stop rubber-stamping.
这个王八蛋
The son of a bitch.
我以为已经处理好了
I thought we took care of that.
你知道他怎么跟人说的吗
You know what he told somebody?
他说一旦菲茨下位 他成功上台
He goes, once Fitz is out and he’s in,
他就要收回以前的债款
he’s gonna call in the old loans.
酒店 赌场 房♥地♥产♥之类的
Hotels, casinos, real estate, no matter what it is.
而且你要是没有马上连本带利还钱给他
And if you don’t have his money and interest in two seconds,
他就要全部接管
he’s taking ’em over.
不能让他得逞
We can’t have that.
-这是他说的 -是他说的
– He said that? – He said that.
你确定这是他的原话吗 托尼
You sure he said that, Tony?
是他的原话
He said that.
我跟你说的这些全都是他的原话
Everything I’m telling you, yeah, he said.
他以为他是谁啊 卡斯特罗吗
I mean, who does he think he is? Castro?
♪ 就是现在 ♪
♪ The time is now ♪
♪ 一同起立欢呼 ♪
♪ The time to stand and cheer ♪
♪ 因为留下的都是美好时光 ♪
♪ ‘Cause better times are here to stay ♪
♪ 昨日已远去 ♪
♪ Oh, yesterday is over ♪
♪ 明日要到来 ♪
♪ Tomorrow’s on its way ♪
♪ 但快来看看今天有什么在等待着你 ♪
♪ But look what’s new and made for you today ♪
♪ 今天 ♪
♪ Today ♪
你要的不是钱吧
You don’t need money, do you?
与钱无关
It’s not about money.
如果不是为了钱
If it’s not about money,
那我就真的有点搞不懂了
then I’m really having trouble understanding,
我们谈了那么久到底是为了什么
because I don’t know what all the talk is about.
这是我的工会
It’s my union.
-这很难理解吗 -不是
– Is that hard to understand? – No, no.
这是你的工会 没问题 永远都是你的工会
It’s your union, that’s right. It’ll always be your union.
你完全可以下台在幕后管理
You could step down and still run it.
-我才不会下台 -你这话什么意思
– No, you don’t step down. – What do you mean?
罗素 下台是管不了工会的
Russ, you don’t step down to run a union.
下台是直接进坟墓
You step down to go to your grave.
听好了
Well, listen.
我还是在想…不好意思
I still think… I can’t help but think, I’m sorry,
你这么迫切是出于什么其他理由吗
but is there another reason or something?
这是我的工会 “其他理由”又是什么意思
This is my union! What do you mean, “another reason”?
这是我的工会
This is my union.
好吗 你先明确好这一点
All right? Let’s start with that
再去弄清楚别的事情
and then try to understand things.
听我说 有人
Listen, some people,
不是我 但有人
not me, but some people,
他们有点顾虑
they’re a little concerned.
有人 不是我 他们觉得你可能…
Some people, not me, they think that you might…
我可能什么
I might…
你可能没有表达出应有的感激之举
You might be demonstrating a failure to show appreciation.
我没有表现出感激
I’m not showing appreciation?
有人是这么说的
According to, you know, some people.
我蹲了五年牢房♥
I went to school for five fucking years.
-我知道 -整整五年
– Yes, you did. – Five fucking years.
我没有供出任何一个人
I didn’t name one fucking name.
-你做得对 -我做得对
– You did the right thing. – I did the right thing.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
我每天都要跟那个
I sat there every day with that
爱发牢骚的新泽西狗♥杂♥种♥坐在一起
whining cocksucker from New Jersey,
听他说有他多么不幸 有多困难
talking to me about his woes, his problems,
而我只是想安安静静地吃个冰淇淋
and all I wanted to do was finish my ice cream in peace.
这个狗♥杂♥种♥开会迟到了十五分钟
This cocksucker shows up at a meeting 15 minutes late,
还穿着他妈的短裤
wearing fucking shorts!
-谁会穿短裤去开会 -谁都不会
– Who wears shorts to a meeting? – Nobody.
-没错 -没人会这么做
– That’s right. – Nobody.
还说我没有表示感激
I’m not showing appreciation?
不是我说的
It’s not me.
是有人这么说
According to some people…
我知道不是你 是另有他人
No, I know it’s not you. Some people…
另有他人说我没有表示感激
Some people say I’m not showing appreciation?
那就去他们的吧
Well, then fuck them.
我这是在帮你 吉米
I’m trying to help you, Jim.
我知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!