The one I told you about?
-开卡车的 -对 运后腿肉
– Oh, the truck. – Yeah, hindquarters.
我是弗兰克·希兰
Frank Sheeran.
你喜欢牛排吗
You like steak?
喜欢
I do.
我送牛排
I deliver steak.
是吗
Do ya?
上好的牛排
Good steak.
我可以给你送牛排
I could deliver you steak.
-可以吗 -可以
– Could ya? – I could.
价格也公道 最低价
Good price too. The best.
-我们晚点再聊 -好的
– We’ll talk later. – Okay.
谢了 瘦子
Thanks, Skinny.
外面冷死了
It’s freezing out there.
我不介意
I don’t mind it.
我不行 我怕冷
Not me. I hate it.
帮我个忙 你出去的时候…
Hey, do me a favor. When you go outside…
帮我把封条装上
put the seal on for me.
-好吧 反正我得出去 -我欠你个人情
– All right. I gotta go out anyway. – I owe you one.
♪ You’d better go back to your used-to-be ♪
♪ Because your love’s no good to me ♪
♪ I hear you knocking ♪
友好酒吧
♪ But you can’t come in ♪
♪ I hear you knocking ♪
♪ Go back where you’ve been ♪
♪ They call, they call me the fat man ♪
♪ ‘Cause I weigh two hundred pounds… ♪
25块 A级后腿肉
给 弗兰克
There you go, Frank.
-下次见 -好的 托尼 谢了
– See you next time. – All right, Tony. Thanks.
好多了 弗兰克
Much better, Frank.
我不碰特选级 只运极佳级
I don’t go near Choice. I only do Prime. That’s it.
美国牛肉分级制度中
极佳级和特选级
分别为最好的前两个等级
下周二能再给我搞一些来吗
Can I get some more for next Tuesday?
你想要多少
How many you want?
至少五块
At least five.
好的 给你五块
Okay. Five, you got.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
阿门
Amen.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
托尼 我不…
Tony, I don’t…
这他妈是怎么回事 弗兰克
What the fuck is this, Frank?
我不知道
I don’t… I don’t know.
我是说…
I mean…
车不是我装的
I don’t load the truck.
是装车的人装的车
The loaders are supposed to load the truck.
也许他们没干好自己的活儿 我不知道
Maybe they didn’t do their work. I don’t know.
你没意识到车变轻了吗
You didn’t realize you were driving a light horse?
没有 我只是…
No. I just…
没意识到 感觉挺正常的
Nothing. It felt fine.
拜托 弗兰克 拜托
Oh, come on, Frank. Come on.
我说的是真的 我…
I’m telling you. I…
千真万确 我真不知道是怎么回事
God’s truth. I just don’t know what happened.
我不知道 也许是…
I don’t know. Maybe some…
-车是空的 -我知道
– It’s empty. – I know it is.
我知道
I know it is.
你们看什么看 回去工作
What are you guys looking at? Go back to work.
所有人
All of youse!
我怎么和老板交待
What am I gonna tell the boss?
我说了我真不知道是怎么回事
Well, I’m telling you that I don’t know what’s going on.
别问我 因为我…
Just don’t look at me ’cause I, you know…
那我还能去问谁
Well, who else can I look at?
这件事可不能怪在我头上 弗兰克
This is not gonna be on me, Frank.
-我都说了 -也怪不到我头上
– I’m telling you right now. – Not gonna be on me,
我只是开车的 别的什么都没干
I just drive the truck. That’s all I do.
好吧 弗兰克·希兰 是叫这个吗
Okay, Frank Sheeran. Am I saying that right?
律师
威廉·E·巴法利诺
是的 就是这名字
Yeah, you said right.
根据合同 这得感谢吉米·霍法
Under the contract, thanks to Jimmy Hoffa…
管理层只能在有非常具体的指控时才能开除司机
management can only fire a driver on very specific charges.
-你上班迟到过吗 -没有
– So, you ever show up late? – No.
-有任何交通违规吗 -没有
– Do you have any moving violations? – No.
-你在工作期间喝酒吗 -不喝
– Do you drink on the job? – No.
你打过人吗
You ever hit anybody?
-在工作期间吗 -对
– On the job? – Yeah.
-那没有 -好的
– No. – Okay.
偷窃不算吗
What about stealing, that ain’t grounds?
这个嘛
Well…
他们能证明吗
can they prove it?
应该不能
I don’t think so.
那就没什么好担心的了
All right then, we don’t have nothing to worry about.
如果他们能证明
If they can prove it,
他们也只是想让你供出其他同伙的名字
they’re just gonna want names from you. Accomplices.
仅此而已 你交代几个名字就能回家了
That’s all. You give them a couple of names, you go home.
还能保住你的工作
Keep your job.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
-你会交代名字吗 -不
– Would you give them names? – No.
没有名字
No names.
你知道吧 我并不…
You know, I don’t, uh…
我并不关心你到底做没做
I don’t care whether you did it or not.
对我来说没有区别
That makes no difference to me.
-我知道 -我是来帮你辩护的 对吧
– Yeah, I know. – I’m here to defend you. Right?
对
Right.
怎么 你想知道我到底做没做吗
What, you want to know if I did it or not?
这个嘛
Well…
不管怎样我都会替你辩护
I’m gonna defend you either way.
我知道 只是…
Yeah, all right, but…
我没偷他们东西时可是勤勤恳恳工作的
I, I work hard for them when I ain’t stealing from ’em.
法官大人 如果这是是非对错的问题
Your Honor, if this was about right or wrong,
公♥司♥应该早就开除希兰先生了
the company would have sought Mr. Sheeran’s dismissal.
可他们没有
They didn’t.
他们指控希兰先生
They only accused Mr. Sheeran
只是因为公♥司♥希望他能指认同伙
because the company hoped he could name conspirators,
而他没法指认 因为并不存在什么同伙
which he couldn’t do because they don’t exist.
不存在同伙是因为他并没有偷东西
They don’t exist because he didn’t steal anything.
他没偷东西是因为他是个模范员工
He didn’t steal anything because he’s an exemplary employee,
工作八年都没请过一天病假
who in eight years has never taken a day of sick leave.
他唯一违反过的只有他自己工会的规矩
The only rule he ever broke is his own union’s,
在冷死人的大冬天 帮其他人把半扇半扇的牛肉
by helping others carry sides of beef from his truck
从他的卡车上搬进他们的冷藏库里
to their refrigerators in the dead of winter.
全体起立
All rise.
现在开庭
Court is in session.
我要驳回此案并给予警告
I’m dismissing this case with a warning.
好的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
不 不是警告你 希兰先生
No, no, not you, Mr. Sheeran.
你们下次要是再把工人告上法庭
You bring another working man before this court
没有证据而只有威胁
with threats instead of evidence,
相信我 你们会后悔的
believe me, you’ll be sorry.
要是我持有这家公♥司♥的股份 我一定赶紧卖♥♥了
If I owned stock in this company, I would sell it.
我不知道他怎么做到的 我也不会问
I don’t know how he did it, and I ain’t gonna ask.
我只知道比尔·巴法利诺帮我摆脱了一件
All I know is that Bill Bufalino got me out of
我原本绝无可能脱身的案子
a case where I should never have gotten away with it.
罗马别♥墅♥餐厅酒吧
我本该彻底败诉的
I should’ve been down for the count.
人们会感谢你今天的所作所为 弗兰克
People are gonna appreciate what you did today, Frank.
他们有家人 有孩子
You know, they got families, they got kids.
他们需要这些工作
They need those jobs.
然而 我们却在外庆祝
Instead, we went out celebrating…
罗素
Russell!
而我则就此走上了
…and I met what was gonna turn out to be
余生的道路
the rest of my life.
我就觉得刚进来的人是你
You know, I thought that was you walking in outside.
当然了 这可是我们的地盘
Yeah, yeah, you know, this is our place.
我给你介绍个叫弗兰克的新人吧
Can I introduce you to this new guy Frank?
当然 好的