我听说你们在牢里吵了一架 但我不清楚
I heard you had an altercation in the can, but I don’t know.
对 “你们这些人”
Yeah, “You people.”
你就这么说的 对吧 吉米
That’s what you said. Right, Jim?
“你们这些人” 我是不如你吗
“You people.” Am I beneath you?
一点没错
Definitely.
-吉米 别这样 -吉米 你干嘛
– Jimmy, come on. – Jimmy, what’re you doing?
别忘了 你今天的地位全靠”我们这些人”
Don’t forget, “You people” got you where you are.
别 别跟我说这种话 你个狗东…
Don’t…don’t tell me that, you fucking…
那就是你的问题所在 吉米
That’s your problem, Jimmy.
你的问题在于你是个人♥渣♥
Your problem is you’re a piece of shit.
吉米 拜托
Jimmy, come on.
-吉米 你在干什么 -天呐 吉米 别这样
– Jimmy, what are you doin’? – Jesus, Jimmy, come on.
我叫你支持我 你却跟我说这么多废话
I asked for your endorsement and you’re giving me all this crap.
我叫你向我道歉
I asked for your apology.
你♥他♥妈♥算老几 我为什么要向你道歉
Who the fuck are you to apologize to?
吉米
Jimmy…
你♥他♥妈♥算老几啊
Who the fuck are you?
和气点
Be gentle.
-我不需要跟你谈 -坐下吧 托尼
– I don’t need this. – Let’s just sit down. Tony.
我就需要吗 难道我需要你
I need this? I need you?
-没错 你需要我 -得了吧
– Yeah, you need me. – Oh, please.
吉米 拜托 你对他有所求
Jimmy, come on. You’re asking him for something.
这家伙让我紧张 他总是说些让我生气的话
The guy gets me nervous. He talks about things that get me upset.
-冷静点 -既然大家都来了
– Take it easy. – Everybody’s here.
我们就赶紧开会吧 来吧
Let’s have the fucking meeting. Come on.
-我们好好谈谈 -仅此而已
– Let’s talk. – That’s all.
他人来了
He’s here.
你们在牢里吵的就是这个吗
Was this the altercation youse had in the can?
嗯 跟这差不多吧
Yeah, it was something like this.
我们 我们最后打了起来
We… We got to arm wrestling.
他输了
He lost.
有脸说我输了 你该瞧瞧他的肋骨
I lost. You should see his ribs.
你们还是谈正事吧 别扯其他的
Why don’t you just talk about what you need to talk about.
-没错 -就是啊
– That’s right. – Yeah.
你希望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我的确说了”你们这些人”
I said, “You people.”
你希望我怎么做 为此道歉吗
What do you want me to do, apologize for it?
那正是我想要的 吉米 一句道歉
That’s exactly what I want, Jimmy. An apology.
那我就为此道歉
I’ll apologize for it.
我也别无他求
That’s all I want.
前提是你先为这次迟到道歉
After you apologize for being late,
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的外国佬
you motherfucking wop cocksucker.
吉米 你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Jimmy, are you out of your fucking mind?
我可以为迟到道歉
I’ll apologize for being late
但我会先绑♥架♥你孙女 把她的内脏挖出来
after I kidnap your granddaughter, rip her guts out,
然后装在信封里寄给你
and send them to you in a fucking envelope!
把他拉开 快
Get him off! Come on!
我要杀了他
I’ll fucking kill him!
-别打了 托尼 -天呐
– Come on, Tony! – Jesus!
你觉得罗素…
You think Russ would…
会不会解决掉那家伙
would do something about this guy?
那很复杂
That’s complicated.
是啊 的确很复杂
Yeah. It’s complicated.
我倒是想亲手宰了那个狗东西
I’d like to clip the motherfucker myself, you know,
-获得他们的同意 但是… -我懂
– Get the okay from them. But… – I know.
必须除掉这家伙
This guy’s gotta go.
必须除掉他 弗兰克
He’s gotta go, Frank.
他们不可能同意我这么做的
I’m not gonna get the okay to do that.
弗兰克 跟那家伙谈谈
Frank, just talk to the guy.
好吗 找他好好谈谈
Okay? Just talk to him.
纽约 东哈莱姆区
第115大街
泽西的那些家伙不停给我打电♥话♥
These guys from Jersey keep fucking calling me
跟我说这两人之间的矛盾
about this bullshit between these two guys.
我把我对他们说的话再跟你们说一遍
I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told them.
我不认同普罗针对吉米说的那些话
I don’t approve of what Pro said about Jimmy.
是啊
No.
谁会那样去威胁别人的孙辈啊
I mean, who talks like that about a person’s grandchildren?
-那是不对的 -是啊
– It’s not fucking right. – No.
托尼·萨雷诺 绰号♥”胖子托尼”
被判一百年徒刑
1992年死于狱中 享年80岁
但普罗也不是无名小卒
But Pro isn’t nobody.
吉米应该明白这点的
Jimmy should know that.
我能怎么办
What am I gonna go?
我又没办法告诫那家伙能说什么 不能说什么
I’m not gonna tell this guy what he can or can’t fucking say,
把他当小孩管教
like he’s a child.
听着
Well, listen.
吉米其实没什么恶意 他只是很生气
Jimmy don’t mean nothing. He just gets upset.
罗素 拜托 我们都知道他暴躁易怒
Russ, come on, we all know he’s a fucking hothead.
我们都曾有过暴躁易怒的时候
We’re all hotheads once in a while.
是没错 但吉米有时会说些不该说的话
Yeah, but Jimmy says things he shouldn’t say sometimes.
是 我们有时也都会那样
Yeah. We all do that too.
该有人让他冷静下来
Well, somebody should just calm him down.
好吧 我会…
Yeah, well, that… I’m gonna…
我会让他冷静下来的 他很不好搞 但…
I’m gonna calm him down. He’s difficult, but…
或许这能帮他冷静下来
Maybe this could help him calm down.
你可以告诉他 我向来都很喜欢他
You could tell him that I always liked him.
并且我不会阻拦他夺回他的职位
And I won’t stand in his way of him trying to get his job back.
我会的 我会告诉他这点的 托尼
I will. I will tell him that, Tony.
-好吗 -好的
– Okay? – Yes.
那可无法让我冷静下来
That’s not making me calm down.
站我这边
Standing by me.
那他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
站我这边跟采取措施
Standing by me ain’t the same thing as doing something
处理一个失控的疯子 可不是一回事
about some out-of-control fucking psycho!
吉米 矮子可不是无名小卒
Jimmy, the Little Guy ain’t a nobody.
你必须明白这点
You gotta understand that.
-他可不是无名小卒 -他是个龟孙
– He ain’t a nobody. – He’s a cocksucker.
菲茨也是个龟孙
Fitz is a cocksucker.
我要把这些龟孙全都解决掉
I’m gonna deal with both these cocksuckers…
我亲自动手
myself!
这里以前是我的办公室
This used to be my office.
进去找弗兰克·菲茨西蒙斯吧 你们是找不到他的
Go look for Frank Fitzsimmons there. You’re not gonna find him.
国际卡车司机工会
因为他在全国各地旅游
That’s because he travels all over the country
寻找好的高尔夫球场 他就只会干这个
looking for goddamn golf courses because that’s what he does.
他喜欢打高尔夫
He plays golf.
他算老几 能跟在尼克松身边
Who is he to run around with Nixon,
跟在司法部长身边
run around with the attorney general?
他整天就知道打高尔夫 还能领全额薪水
He does this and collects full-time salary while he’s doing it.
那是怎么做到的
Now, how do you do that?
这份工作 一天24小时都不够忙活的
There’s not enough hours in a day to do this job.
我因为欺诈罪被判刑入狱
I was sent to prison for fraud.
他的所为 才叫欺诈呢
This is fraud, what he’s doing.
那么菲茨对吉米的回应是怎样的呢
So what’s Fitz’s answer to Jimmy?
他给吉米的老朋友
He does it by sending a message
戴夫·约翰逊传达了一条信息
to Jimmy’s old friend, Dave Johnson.
戴夫·约翰逊 他是299号♥地方工会的主席
Now, Dave Johnson, he ran Local 299.
信息是这样的
This was the message.
菲茨就是以这种方式表明
So this is how Fitz says
他希望我的老朋友戴夫·约翰逊退位
he wants my old pal Dave Johnson to step down
好让他的儿子接管299号♥地方工会
so he can have his son take over Local 299.
那么我打算用接下来的方式拒绝他儿子小菲茨
This is how I’m gonna say no to his son, little fucking Fitz.
她长得很像你妈
She looked a lot like your mother.
体型都差不多
About the same size.
爸 拜托 你都说了上千遍了
Pops, come on, you told me like a thousand times.
长得漂亮 她长得很漂亮
Good-looking girl. She was a good-looking girl.
但我当时真不知道那不是你妈
But I had no idea that it wasn’t your mother.
当时那里很暗…
It was dark and…
霍法
约·霍法
运输部 女助理
接下来菲茨用这种方式表明他不喜欢
This is how Fitz says he doesn’t like
我选定的299号♥工会负责人