but mine’s gone?
对 我的钱还在
Yeah. Mine’s still there.
但我俩现在都在牢里
But we’re both sitting here.
我俩都在牢里 没错
We’re both sitting here. That’s right.
不过我俩坐牢的原因不同
Only we’re sitting here for different things.
你是因为敲诈
You’re sitting here for extortion.
我是因为欺诈
I’m sitting here for fraud.
-那又怎样 -怎样 是有差别的
– So? – So? So there’s a difference.
什么差别
What’s the difference?
我没威胁任何人 但你威胁了
I didn’t threaten anybody, you did.
那又怎样 根本说不通
So what? That makes no sense.
当然说得通
What do you mean? It does.
不 我不想跟你辩论
No, it doesn’t. I don’t want a debate.
-想想看 -我在想了 吉米
– Think about it. – I’m thinking about it, Jimmy.
别唬我 吉米
No, don’t fuck with me, Jimmy.
做点什么
Just do something about it.
“做点什么”是什么意思
What do you mean, “do something about it”?
我能做什么
What am I gonna do?
拜托 你总有办法
Come on, there’s always something you can do.
不 联邦法律我没办法
No. It’s federal law.
-我不管 -你不管
– I don’t care. – You don’t care?
你还是能做点什么
No, you can still do something about it.
我无能为力 我能做什么
There’s nothing I can do. What can I do?
把我的钱拿回来
You can get my fucking money.
怎么拿
How?
-找个办法 -什么办法
– Some other way. – What way?
你怎么拿回你的钱 你就怎么帮我
The same way you got your money.
小点声
Lower your fucking voice.
你让我小点声
You telling me to lower my voice?
我让你小点声
I’m tellin’ you to lower your fucking voice.
鳖孙
Cocksucker.
-别叫我鳖孙 -去你的
– Don’t call me a cocksucker. – Fuck you.
你再骂我试试
Don’t you fucking dare.
你是因为欺诈进来的
Look, you’re here for fraud.
-你偷钱 -我偷钱
– You stole money. – I stole money?
我也偷钱
Yeah, I stole money.
好吧 偷的手段不同 尽管如此
Okay, fine, in a different way, but still,
我要我应得的那份
I want what I’m fucking owed.
你们这些人
You people. You people.
-你说什么 -天啊
– What did you say? – Oh, my God!
你说什么
What did you say?
得了吧 还我说什么
Oh, come on, what I said.
我说什么
What the fuck did I say?
你说了”你们这些人”
“You people.” You said “You people.”
那是什么意思 “你们这些人”
What does that fucking mean, “You people”?
我不想
I’m done
再谈这事了
talking about this.
-解释一下”你们这些人” -我不谈了
– “You people”? – I’m done!
你不谈了 看我不把你脑袋拧下来
You’re done? I’ll rip your fucking head off!
你个人♥渣♥
Fucking piece of shit!
我要杀了你
I’ll fucking kill you!
我要杀了你 混账
I’ll fucking kill you. Motherfucker!
搞什么
What the fuck…
那时候你就知道一切将分崩离析
Right then, you knew it was all gonna fall apart.
我不敢相信那个疯狂的王八蛋
I can’t believe that crazy bastard
竟然觉得自己
thought he could do that
能在哥伦布广场当着五千人的面得逞
right there at Columbus Circle, in front of 5,000 people
还能逃脱
and get away with it.
我不敢相信 那可不对 弗兰克
I can’t believe it. That is not right, Frankie.
那可不对
That is not right.
那人是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
That is a total piece of shit.
那人是个混♥蛋♥
That’s a piece of shit.
只有一个人有胆量
There’s only one guy who would have the balls,
有勇气那么做
the nerve, the audacity to do that.
城里叫他金发乔伊
He was known Downtown as “Joey the Blond,”
但所有人 尤其是报纸
but everybody, especially the newspapers,
都叫他疯子乔
called him “Crazy Joe.”
…向上帝发誓
…shall be the truth,
你所说的全是事实 没有任何隐瞒
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
-我发誓 -请坐
– I do. – Be seated.
加洛先生 你要做开庭陈述吗
Mr. Gallo, do you have an opening statement?
要
Yeah.
这地毯特别适合玩掷骰子
This carpet would be great for a crap game.
罗素说得对
Russ was right.
还有谁会像他那样和娱乐圈的人鬼混
I mean, who the hell else runs around with show business people like that,
成天到晚让报纸记者给他拍照
getting his picture taken in the papers all the time,
卡巴纳宫酒店
想方设法吸引大家的注意力 搞什么
drawing attention to himself and everybody. What is that?
他以为自己是谁 明星埃罗尔·弗林吗
Who does he think he is, Errol Flynn?
他跟所有人和事对着干
He went against everything and everybody.
什么都不在乎
Just didn’t give a shit.
年轻的时候 他绑♥架♥了自己的老大
And, growing up, he kidnapped his own bosses.
我不知道他是怎么逃脱的
I don’t know how he got away with that.
一般人没法逃脱 绑♥架♥老大就是死路一条
You don’t get away with that. You do that, you die.
就这么简单
That simple.
他坐牢的时候
When he went away to the can,
招募了黑人而不是白人
he recruited black guys instead of his own kind.
等他出狱 没人知道他在做什么
And when he got out, nobody knew what he was doing,
跟谁一起做
or who he was doing with it.
我们不知道是什么情况 没人知道
We didn’t know what the hell was going on. Nobody did.
如果你不喜欢他的做法
And if you don’t like what he’s doing,
你出声抱怨
and you say something,
然后你就等着看会发生什么吧
then you see what happens.
意大利裔美国人人♥权♥联盟
谁会做那种事 谁会那么办事
Who does something like that? Who does things like that?
我告诉你
I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you.
这个无赖
This disgraziato.
他和奥斯瓦尔德是一类的
Him and Oswald. Two of a kind.
至少在达拉斯 那些孩子不在
At least in Dallas, the kids weren’t there.
只有杰姬
It was just Jackie.
乔伊 你的医生打来电♥话♥ 你一小时之前死了
Joey, your doctor called. You died an hour ago.
你是犹太人吗
You a Jewish fellow?
你想当犹太人吗
Would you like to be?
别担心割礼 现在不会那么做了
Don’t worry about the operation. We don’t do that no more.
现在会先打麻药
We freeze it.
你就站着什么都不用做
And you stand there and don’t do anything
一个墨西哥婆娘拿着块湿石头走过来
and a Mexican broad comes over with a wet rock.
啪
Thwack!
大笑没问题 我开所有人的玩笑
See, it’s okay to laugh. I make fun of everybody.
上帝带我们来到世上就是为了让我们笑
That’s why God put us on this earth, to laugh.
所有人都是我的讽刺对象
I work everyone.
我开黑人玩笑 我开犹太人玩笑
I make fun of blacks, I make fun of Jews.
吉普赛人 意大利人
I work Gypsies, I work Italians.
那些意大利人可不行
Well, not those Italians.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
没事的 乔伊 我有钱 别开枪
It’s okay, Joey. I got the money. Don’t shoot.
他们今天告诉我
I was told today,
“说话千万小心”
“Be very careful about what you say.”
但抛开那些玩笑 生日快乐 乔伊
But, uh, all kidding aside, happy birthday, Joey.
罗素
Russ.
你戴那个干什么
What are you doing with that?
意大利裔美国人人♥权♥联盟
你真♥相♥信那个狗屁联盟
You really believe in that bullshit league?
不是因为那个
Well, it’s not that.
是意大利裔
It’s Italian.
乔伊 乔伊
Joey. Joey.
-我说什么了 -不不不
– What did I say? – Oh, no, no.
-我说什么了 -乔伊 乔伊
– What did I say? – Joey, Joey. Joey. Joey.
听我说
Now, listen.
你不能在这儿说那种话 明白吗 不行
You can’t say that stuff like that here. Okay? You can’t do that.
为什么 只有瑞克斯能开玩笑吗
Why not? Rickles is the only one who can make jokes?
他是老大
The man’s a boss.