Run away from a knife. So you charge with a gun,
-持刀的就跑 -没错
– with a knife, you run. – That’s right.
我还押韵了
Hey! I rhymed!
我知道很难让人相信 但我收到了上头的消息
I know it sounds crazy, but I got a message from a higher power
田纳西州纳什维尔警局
让我杀了吉米·霍法
telling me to shoot Jimmy Hoffa.
跟我来
Come with me.
纳什维尔有很多疯子 弗兰克
A lot of nuts in Nashville, Frank.
快过来 弗兰克
Come on down, Frank.
现在我边上就有一个
Yeah, I got one of them with me now, you see.
快过来 弗兰克
Get down here, Frank.
艾迪·帕丁 巴顿鲁日的那家伙
Eddie Partin, you know the guy from Baton Rouge,
他也在这里
he’s here with me.
好 我马上过去
Yeah. Yeah, I’ll get right down.
别挡道 伙计们 让让
Out of my way, boys. Come on.
让让
Come on, come on.
布伦南先生是否先说了
Did Mr. Brennan first say,
或者你是否记得他首先说了
or do you remember him first saying
像是”我要更改交易条款
something about, say, “I had to change the deal.
我得让霍法也分一杯羹”这样的话
I have to cut Hoffa in on the new deal”?
这不就是整件事的源头吗
Wasn’t that like the chronology of the whole thing?
我不知道他变更了交易条款
I don’t know he changed the deal,
但我在电♥话♥这头的理解是
but it was my understanding over the telephone that Brennan
布伦南只代表了他自己
was speaking for himself.
她看上去很愤怒 这一看就很愤怒
She’s an angry woman. That’s an angry woman.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
-我想她曾经是个老师 -没错
– She was a teacher I think. – Oh, that’s right.
我们现在研究的是这个
What we’re looking at is this one.
这个可不好搞定
This one is not approachable.
她很难攻破
No, she’d be a tough nut to crack.
有很多家族财产
There’s a lot of family money there.
…将会截停搜查
…will hail, stop, and search
所有驶往古巴的船只
all ships bound for Cuba.
若船长不停船
If the ships’ captains do not stop,
我们将采取武力截停
force will be used to stop them.
如果船停下…
If the ships do stop…
我觉得可以选这个
See, I think there’s an in here…
你是否对大陪审团
Did you make this statement
做出过如下陈述
to the grand jury? I’ll read it for you.
“布伦南过来跟我说了些
“Brennan came to me and said words
类似于他要继续的话…”
to the effect he’s gonna go ahead…”
他开了家餐厅
He’s got a restaurant.
你查过违法行为了吗
Did you look into violations?
查了 我更愿意选女人
Yeah. I’d rather stick with the women.
-她们更好搞定 -吉米 谢谢
– They’re more approachable. – Jimmy, thank you.
…已在古巴部署可用的中程导弹
…in Cuba of operational medium-range missiles.
他还表示如果导弹发射
He added that if one of the missiles is launched,
可能会携带有核弹头
it would probably carry a nuclear warhead.
能够打击美国东南部任何地区
It could hit any spot in the southeast United States,
以及华盛顿南部
south of Washington.
而我们无法拦截
And that we would have no way of intercepting it
也无法提前预警
or issuing a warning about it.
这位嫁给了一个叫普莱切特的州警
This one’s married to a state trooper named Plechette.
不错
That’s good.
有门路吗
We know anyone?
有 地方工会有个当过警♥察♥的
Well, yeah, we got an ex-cop in the Local.
很好
That’s good.
我们的所有部队都提高了警戒级别
All our forces have been put on increased alert.
过来跟我聊了几句 大意是
…came to me and said words to the effect
他打算开家公♥司♥出租卡车
he’s gonna go ahead and set up a company to lease trucks.
但之后 他又打电♥话♥ 他的原话是
But later, he called me on the phone and said quote,
“我要更改交易条款
“I gotta change the deal
因为我要让霍法也分一杯羹”
’cause I gotta cut Hoffa in on the deal.”
是这样吗 先生
Is that accurate, sir?
这是另一个可以下手的对象
This one’s another possibility.
-等等 -她有过情人
– Wait. – Well, she had a boyfriend,
她婚后还跟别人有一腿
she’s seeing somebody else while she’s married.
所以可以用这个要挟她
So it could be… It could grab her,
-抓着她不放 -对 但是…
– hold on to her. – Yeah, but…
但这家伙
But this guy,
开建筑公♥司♥的 做过一些违反的事情
the construction business. He has a couple of violations,
他的房♥子有留置权
there’s a lien on his house.
车还没付钱
His car is unpaid.
很好 继续 别在领先的时候放弃
That’s good. Keep going. Don’t quit while you’re ahead.
谢谢 回见 大艾迪
Thank you. See you, Big Eddie.
你是否向上帝发誓
Do you swear to tell the truth,
你所说的全是事实
the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
-没有任何隐瞒 -我发誓
– so help you God? – I do.
金先生 你是
Mr. King, you’re a member of
国际卡车司机工会的成员 对吗 先生
the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, is that correct, sir?
恕我拒绝回答这个问题
I respectfully decline to answer that under the
我要行使第五修正案赋予我的权利
protection afforded me by the Fifth Amendment.
我只是问你是不是卡车司机工会的 先生
I just asked if you’re a Teamster, sir.
恕我拒绝回答…
I respectfully decline to answer…
好 没问题 行
Okay. All right. Fine.
我要给你看张照片 行吗
I’m gonna show you a photograph, all right?
-恕我拒绝回答…. -等等
– I respectfully decline to answer… – Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait…
我要行使…
…under the protection…
田纳西州警
你还没看这张照片
You haven’t even seen the photograph yet.
看着这张照片 好好看看
Look at the photograph, wait a smidge,
-然后你可以… -根据我的理解
– and then you can… – I want to avail myself
我想援引宪法赋予我的权利
of my right under the constitution, as I understand it.
威廉·E·米勒法官阁下
-吉米 让他援引自己的权利 -好吧
– Jim, let him avail himself. – Oh, okay.
希尔德布兰特糖果冰淇淋店
是啊
Oh, yeah.
金是最棒的
That King’s the best.
他是最棒的 他是个好人
He’s the best. He’s a good guy.
你看到他是怎样对付那个混♥蛋♥的吗
You see him stand up to that jerk?
看到了 看到了 我知道 他很棒
Yeah, yeah, I know. He was great.
我就喜欢他这么干
I love what he did.
他们想让他开口 他们尽了全力
They tried to get him, they tried their best.
-我们需要更多他这样的人 -天啊
– We need more like him. – Oh, my God!
我们刚刚收到更多详细信息
More details just arrived.
这些详细信息是最新的
These details are not the same as previously.
肯尼迪总统在车队
President Kennedy, shot today,
离开达拉斯市区时遇刺
just as his motorcade left downtown Dallas.
肯尼迪夫人上前
Mrs. Kennedy jumped up
抱住肯尼迪先生 大喊”不”
and grabbed Mr. Kennedy. She called, “Oh, no!”
车队加速驶离
The motorcade sped on.
合众社报道称肯尼迪总统受的
United Press says that the wounds of President Kennedy
可能是致命伤
perhaps could be fatal.
正在重播哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥新闻发出的简报
Repeating a bulletin from CBS News.
肯尼迪总统在得克萨斯州的达拉斯市
President Kennedy has been shot
被一名嫌疑刺客开枪击中
by a would-be assassin in Dallas, Texas.
请继续关注哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥新闻
Stay tuned to CBS News for
了解更多详细信息
further details.
什么
What?
要做出一杯真正的咖啡
It takes more than an instant
一瞬间可不够
to make a real cup of coffee.
因此雀巢咖啡研制出了一种新产品
That’s why Nescafé has come up with a new kind of coffee.
这不只是一种即溶咖啡 而是新的雀巢分钟煮咖啡
It’s more than an instant. It’s new Minute Brew Nescafé.
人人都能做出…
Anybody can make a…
这显然是一则官方简报
The flash, apparently official,
肯尼迪总统于中部标准时间下午一点
President Kennedy died at 1:00 p.m. Central standard time,
东部标准时间下午两点去世
two o’clock, eastern standard time,
大约38分钟前
some 38 minutes ago.
副总统约翰逊已离开位于达拉斯的医院
Vice President Johnson has left the hospital in Dallas,
但我们不知道他将前往哪里
but we do not know, uh, to where he has proceeded.
预计他很快将宣誓就职
Presumably, he will be taking the oath of office shortly
成为第36届美国总统
and become the 36th President of the United States.
国际卡车司机工会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!