Can you imagine that?
四处威胁人
Threatening people.
偶尔威胁威胁人
I mean, you know, threatening people once in a while,
没问题 我能理解
okay, I understand.
但一直威胁人呢
But all the time?
会让人注意到我们 你明白吗
It’s drawing attention to us, you understand?
那样的家伙会毁了工会的声誉
Guys like that give the unions a bad name.
得做点什么了
Something’s got to be done.
我说真的 得做点什么了
I mean it. Something’s gotta be done.
托尼毕竟是托尼…
Tony being Tony, uh…
不好…不好弄 我们不能…
that ain’t… that ain’t easy. We can’t…
我不是那个意思 我不是
I don’t mean that. I don’t…
不是那个意思
Not… Not that.
我只是
Yeah, I’m just…
我只是想让劳工阶层
I’m just saying get working guys
那些熟悉工会的 卡车司机工会的正式成员
who know the unions, card-carrying Teamsters,
就像你我这样的
like you and me.
开始竞选
Start running,
接管几个地方工会
take over some of the locals.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-他不会喜欢的 -谁
– He ain’t gonna like that. – Who?
去他的 他算什么东西
Fuck him. Who the fuck is he?
地痞流氓罢了
He’s a gangster.
我领导着工会 我是主席
I run the union, I’m the president.
我的意思是
So, I mean…
我所需要的是一些懂事的家伙
All I need is some guys who know their ways around.
知道怎么把控自己
Know how to handle themselves, you know.
仅此而已
That’s all.
所以我想让你去竞选
That’s why I want you to run for president
326号♥地方工会的主席
of Local 326.
你就是我的家人 弗兰克
You’re like family to me, Frank. You know.
你 艾琳
You, Irene,
孩子们
the girls.
可爱的佩琪
The lovely Peggy.
但这并不是我这么做的原因
But that’s not why I’m doing this.
我给你的一切都是你自己赢得的
I’m not giving you anything you didn’t earn,
都是你应得的
you didn’t deserve.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不知道该说什么了 吉米
I…I don’t know what to say, Jimmy.
-我是说… -只管说你愿意就好
– I mean, um… – Well, just say you’ll do it.
你只需要说愿意
That’s all you got to say.
而且 我能保证你会赢
Plus, I can guarantee you’re gonna win.
你只要竞选326号♥地方工会的主席
Ha! When you run for president
你就一定会赢
of 326, you’re gonna win.
我保证
I guarantee it.
好 没问题 我愿意
Yeah, okay, I’ll do it. Yeah.
认真的吗
You mean it, huh?
当然 我很荣幸
Yeah, yeah. I’m… I’m honored.
我爱你 我真的爱你 抱一个
I love you. I just love you, you know. Come here.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
爱到难以言表
I can’t tell ya.
天
Oh, gee.
太好了
This is so good, you know.
我终于能喘口气了
I feel like I can breathe again.
太有意思了
It’s so funny. I…
不知怎么地 我…
Somehow I…
我也不知道 我以为你会拒绝
I don’t know. I thought you would’ve said no.
我很高兴你答应了
I’m glad you said yes.
我想说
I mean…
弗兰克
Frank…
你从来不显露情绪 很难判断
You never reveal how you feel, you know. It’s hard to tell.
我很荣幸 吉米 我不知道
I’m honored, Jimmy. I don’t know…
我只是不知道该说什么
It’s just I don’t know what to… say,
但是我很荣幸
you know, but I’m honored.
那就好
Well, that’s good.
让我感觉很好
That makes me feel good.
我能喘口气了
I can breathe.
太好了
That’s so great.
我
I…
卡车司机326号♥地方工会
我还能说什么 我的一切都是吉米给的
What can I say? I mean, I owe it all to Jimmy.
他把我从运肉卡车中解救出来 给了我新的开始
He took me out of a meat truck, he gave me my start.
他给我了首个职位 他给了我第一个工会
He gave me my first charter. He gave me my first union.
-你好 -你好
– How are ya? – Hey, how are you?
我是弗兰克·希兰 326号♥地方工会的新任主席
Frank Sheeran, the new president of Union 326.
-我来自我介绍一下 -很高兴认识你
– I wanted to introduce myself. – Nice to meet ya.
-你叫什么 -我叫阿尔
– What’s your name? – My name’s Al.
阿尔 很高兴认识你
Al. Nice to meet ya, Al.
-一点心意 -不 不用
– A little something… – No, no. Don’t need it.
-确定吗 -当然
– Sure? – Yeah.
只是过来问个好 自我介绍一下
Just came here to say hello, introduce myself.
有什么需要 只管联♥系♥我 好吗
You need anything, just get in touch with me. Okay?
-你确定吗 -当然
– You sure? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰克·希兰 326号♥地方工会主席
所以 我们假设 如果他们能证明
So, hypothetically, if they can prove
你从他们那偷了东西
that you stole from them,
他们会想要你供出同伙的名字
what they’re gonna want are names, so…
你愿意交代几个名字 免去牢狱之灾吗
Would you be willing to give up names to keep from going to jail?
不
No.
那你就没什么好担心的了
Okay. So you got nothing to worry about.
-律师会帮你摆平的 -谢谢 希兰先生
– The lawyers will take care of it. – Thank you, Mr. Sheeran.
沿80号♥州际公路西段开过宾州
The Interstate 80 West through the rest of Pennsylvania,
然后我们横穿俄亥俄州到托莱多
and then we’d go across Ohio all the way to Toledo,
接着我们沿着75号♥公路北上底特律
and then we’d go 75 North to Detroit.
依然能够准时到达
And we’d still get there on time.
法官阁下 法律顾问已经告诉我的委托人
Your Honor, my client had been advised by counsel
她妻子作为货运公♥司♥所有者之一
that it was perfectly legal for his wife
是完全合法的
to be part owner of a trucking business.
而在麦克莱伦委员会质询其合法性时
Still, when the McClellan Committee challenged its legality,
美国参议院针对工人
及管理层不当行为特别委员会
她第一时间退出了公♥司♥
she withdrew from the company immediately.
事情到此就该告一段落
That should be the end of the matter.
在十三次大陪审团调查中
There had been not one indictment served
我的委托人没有一次被判有罪
against my client in 13 grand jury investigations.
法官阁下 这是典型的
Your Honor, this is an example of
对我的委托人和他的家人的恶意报复
a personal vendetta against my client,
是令人失望的司法部和司法部长罗伯特·肯尼迪
against his family, by a frustrated Justice Department
在针对我的委托人
and the attorney general, Robert Kennedy.
他手上有枪
He’s got a gun!
把枪先抢下来
Get that gun out of his hand!
别激动 小伙子
Easy, boy.
那不是真枪吧
That was not a real gun, was it?
枪是怎么进来的
How’d that gun get in?
怎么进来的
How’d it get in here?
又不是我的错
It wasn’t my fault!
我也不知道
I don’t know!
我的查奇
My Chuckie!
这是我儿子
Hey, it’s my son!
这是我的孩子 我把他养大的
That’s my kid. I raised this kid.
你们看见了吗 看见他的英勇之举了吗
You see him? You see what he did?
我告诉你们
I’ll tell you this.
他冲我开了枪 感觉像是小弹丸似的
He shot at me, and it was like a pellet or something.
没什么感觉 就一点点冲击力
I didn’t feel it, I just felt a little impact,
甚至还比不上被BB枪打了
like I was shot not even with a BB gun.
比BB枪更弱
Something even lighter.
但我冲向了他
But I charged him.
我和查奇都冲向了他 如果你们看见了的话
I charged him and so did Chuckie, if you noticed.
我把他教得很好
I taught him well.
遇到持枪的永远要冲上去
You charge a guy, always charge a guy with a gun.
如果是持刀的跑就行了
With a knife, you run away.
遇到持刀的就跑 持枪的就冲