那该死的狗♥杂♥种♥肯尼迪
That fucking cocksucker Kennedy
我去哪他都盯着我
has got his nose up my ass everywhere I go!
你们不知道他对我紧追不舍吗
You don’t know that they’re hounding me?
他们监视我做的每件事
They’re looking at everything I do.
你们却让这发生在大庭广众之下
And you let this happen in public!
你们成全了他
You’re giving it to him!
我要去坐牢了 懂吗
I’m going to jail. You understand?
拜你们所赐 我要去坐牢了
I’m going to prison because of you,
一群蠢货
you dumb motherfuckers.
这是你们想要的 你们想让我进监狱
This is what you wanted. You wanted to put me in jail.
告诉我 好让我就地杀了你们
Tell me now so I can kill you right here.
就地
Right here!
你去哪
Where’re you going?
什么叫”我去哪”
What do you mean, where am I going?
我他妈不干了 这就是我要去的地方
I fucking quit, that’s where I’m going.
你为什么不干了
What are you quitting for?
你叫我蠢货
You gonna call me a motherfucker?
你可以这么跟他们说话 但跟我不行
You can talk to them like that, you can’t talk to me like that.
弗兰克 不 我没说你 你…
Frank. No! That didn’t apply to you. What are you…
-没说我 -是的
– Didn’t apply? – No!
那你要告诉我你没在说我
Then you gotta let me know it didn’t apply to me.
我就站在那
I’m standing right there.
我根本没看到你站在那
I didn’t even see you standing there!
我就站在那 吉米
I was standing right there, Jimmy.
你胡扯什么呢
What are you talking about?
但我没在说你 我还能说什么
But it didn’t apply to you! What else can I say?
你有问题的话 就先把我拉到一边
You got a problem, you pull me aside.
你不能辱骂了我然后又说你没在说我
You don’t insult me and then you say it didn’t apply to me.
我要怎么把你拉到一边 我根本没看到你
How am I gonna put you aside? I didn’t even see you there.
拜托 弗兰克 你知道我不是那样的人
Oh, come on, Frank, you know me better than that.
你知道我不是那样的人
You just know me better than that.
拜托
Please.
来吧 不会有事的
Come on. It’s gonna be all right.
不会有事的 来
It’s gonna be all right. Come on.
来 我为什么要对你说那样的话
Come on, why would I ever say anything like that to you?
你得控制这些人
You gotta control these people.
一切都在掌控之中 别担心
I’m controlling everything. Don’t worry about it.
但是当然 当然 我…你懂的
But certainly, certainly, I… you know.
来 各位 出去
Come on. Okay, guys, get out of here now.
我不知道吉米是怎么管理工会的
I mean, I don’t know how Jimmy is running the fucking union.
鲍比和联调局总是盯着他
Between Bobby and the FBI up his ass all the time,
他都快疯了
he’s going fucking crazy.
告诉吉米 我为他的麻烦感到遗憾
Tell Jimmy I’m sorry for his troubles.
老一辈认识老肯尼迪 他们会去和他谈
The old-timers know the Old Man. They’ll talk to him.
他们会跟他讲清楚的
At some point, they’ll straighten it out for him.
但他无法理解
Yeah, but he can’t understand,
我和你说实话 我也无法理解
and I gotta be honest with you, I don’t understand either,
你们最初怎么就让混♥蛋♥肯尼迪兄弟
how youse could help get those two fucking Kennedy pricks
当选了
elected in the first place.
他肯定没法理解
It don’t make no sense to him, that’s for sure.
他不必事事都理解
He doesn’t have to understand everything.
你明白我的意思 有时这样更好
You know what I’m talking about. Sometimes it’s better.
这个…
Well…
只是我看到他那样 我没法
It’s when I see him like that, I don’t, you know,
我想…我感觉不好受
I… I’m tryin’ to… I feel bad.
我想怎么也得帮帮他
I wanna help him in some way.
听我说 他太情绪化了
Listen, he’s too emotional.
就像是个到处折腾来
Like some guy who’s always rushing,
折腾去 却看不清大局的人
rushing all over the place and they miss the big picture.
比如古巴
Like Cuba.
让我们重新开赌场
Getting us back into casinos.
让我们重回哈瓦那
Getting us back into Havana.
比如除掉那个混球卡斯特罗
Like getting rid of that fucking Castro prick.
老一辈和老肯尼迪谈过了
The old-timers spoke to the Old Man.
老肯尼迪跟他儿子约翰谈过了 告诉了他
The Old Man talked to his son Jack, and he told him,
别忘了是谁帮他上位的
“Don’t forget who the fuck he owes.”
他知道他欠了谁的人情
He knows who the fuck he owes.
所以我要你
So I want you
去一个叫里程碑运输的地方
to go down to a place called Milestone Hauling.
有个叫菲尔的家伙
There’s a guy named Phil.
他会给你一辆卡车
He’s gonna give you a rig.
你把卡车开到巴尔的摩的
You drive the rig down to Baltimore
一家水泥厂去
to a concrete plant.
在东方大道上
It’s on Eastern Avenue.
整条街上只有它 不会找不到的
It’s the only one on the street. You can’t miss it.
那里会有人等着你
A guy’s gonna meet you there.
一个叫费瑞的娘炮
A fairy named Ferrie.
向前开 然后倒车进来
Just pull it forward and then back it in.
该干活了
Let’s go, let’s go.
你要在那取点东西
You’ll pick up some things.
他会给你一些文件 以防你被拦下来
He’ll give you some paperwork in case you get stopped.
你把卡车开到佛州
You drive the truck down to Florida.
佛州海岸灰狗巴士车道
杰克逊维尔外面的一条灰狗巴士车道上
A dog track outside Jacksonville.
把车留在那里
You leave it there.
一个叫亨特的大耳朵家伙会在那里等你
A guy with big ears named Hunt will meet you there.
他会给你一辆车 让你开回费城
He’s gonna give you a car to drive back to Philly.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
你在看我的耳朵吗
You looking at my ears?
什么
Sorry?
我的耳朵
My ears.
-你在看我的耳朵吗 -你的耳朵
– Are you looking at my ears? – Your ears?
没有
No.
我做了手术 所以谁都不需要
I had an operation, so there’s no need for anyone
再看我的耳朵了
looking at my ears anymore.
好吧 我也没看你的耳朵
Yeah, well, I ain’t looking at your ears.
行吧
Right.
你走吧 赶紧的
Get out of here. Go on.
…在猪湾空降
…unfolded in the Bay of Pigs.
行动极不顺利
Nothing went as planned.
伞兵们无法
Paratroopers were unable
炸毁通往海岸地区的道路
to blow up roadways leading to the beach area.
卡斯特罗的军队奔赴前线
Castro raced toward the scene.
地下潜伏人员本能够
The underground might
将路炸毁 但他们一无所知
have blown up the roads but it knew nothing.
很快 卡斯特罗的军队就将炮火对准了滩头阵地
Soon, Castro had artillery firing on the beachhead.
他的飞机摧毁了入侵舰队
His planes destroyed invading ships
其中包含一个旅的兵力和重要军♥火♥
carrying a brigade of men and vital ammunition.
滩头阵地无法扩大
The beachhead could not be enlarged
伞兵们很快便试图杀回
and paratroopers were soon trying to fight their way back
岸边的小块区域
to the small section of the shore
这里的入侵者已经被压制
where the invaders were pinned down.
1500人被留在岸边 没有空中掩护
1,500 men had been dumped on a shore without air cover
也没有舰炮掩护
or protective fire from ships.
卡斯特罗只需等到他们弹尽粮绝
Castro had to wait only until they ran out of ammunition
就可将他们一举歼灭
before mopping them up.
稍后 卡斯特罗在入侵区域高调面对记者
Later, Castro was to strut around the invasion area with newsmen,
并阐述了犯下的错误
and expound on the errors that had been made.
他的资料充足
He had ample material.
已经备受侮辱的美国
The United States, already humiliated,
仍然受到世界大多数国家的谴责
stood condemned by most of the countries of the world.
见鬼
Shit!
不出我所料 他们搞完了古巴
Just as I predicted. They fuck up Cuba,
这个呆子就要冲我和工会来了
Boobie starts coming after me and the union.
他在寻求廉价的宣传手段
He’s looking for some cheap publicity.
就是这样 他就是这么做的
That’s all it is. That’s what he’s doing.
好吧 都会平息的 吉米
Okay. Well, it’s all gonna blow over, Jimmy.
不 不会平息的 怎么平息
No, it’s not gonna blow over. How’s it gonna blow over?
他们永远都不会忘记
They’re never gonna forget
-我资助过尼克松 -冷静点 吉米 拜托
– that I gave money to Nixon! – Calm down. Jimmy, please.
我们会处理好的