I used to feel sorry for you.
身为一个反♥社♥会♥自恋狂的血亲
The blood relative of a narcissist sociopath.
永远都是他的出气包
Permanent punching bag.
受制于他的金钱
Handcuffed to his wallet.
但现在
But now…
我认清你了
I can see you for what you really are.
你只不过是懦弱版的他
You’re just the jellyfish version of him.
除了没骨气 其他都一样
Everything but the spine.
你可以对此发起诉讼
I mean, you can try to litigate it,
但那会花很多钱
but that’s going to be an expensive option.
我觉得那行不通
I can’t see it working.
不过
However…
如果你签署这份文件
if you sign this document and forfeit
放弃你那部分信托基金
your share of the trust,
那情况就好多了
it’ll be a lot cleaner.
或者还有一个
Or there’s one option
摆平一切的办法
where this all goes away.
同意生下孩子
Agree to have the baby…
回到他身边
and go back to him.
你真以为他不知道
You really think he didn’t know
你在偷偷吃避孕药吗
you were secretly using birth control?
他当然知道
Of course he did.
你应该知道他会发现的
You should have known he’d find out.
你和我一样了解他
You knew him as well as I did.
他把避孕药换掉了
He replaced them with something else.
你以为自己在吃避孕药 可惜不是
You only thought you were taking birth control pills.
无论要付出什么代价 他都会找到你的
He was always going to find you no matter what he had to do.
他需要你 因为你不需要他
He needs you because you don’t need him.
没人离开过他
No one’s ever left him before.
但他现在惩罚你惩罚够了
But he’s punished you enough now.
现在他知道你怀上他的孩子了
Now that he knows you’re the mother of his child.
是时候结束游戏了
It’s time to stop playing games.
只要打一通电♥话♥
A new life with him can be given to you
你就能和他一起获得新生
with one phone call.
与你和阿德里安以前的生活一样
A life just like your old one with Adrian.
塞西莉亚 你现在别无选择
Cecilia, you don’t really have the choice right now.
现在你是杀人犯
Right now you’re a murderer.
但我可以改变现状
But I can change that.
阿德里安杀了我妹妹
Adrian killed my sister,
你帮了他
and you helped him.
我不指望你现在做出决定
I don’t expect you to make a decision right now.
三天后我再来
I can come back in three days.
在那之前老实点
Be good to yourself until then.
我们会看着的
We’ll be watching.
拿上你的雨伞
Grab your umbrella.
拿上你的雨衣 拿上你的雨鞋
Grab your rain jacket. Grab your rain boots.
你会用得上的
You’re gonna need it.
之后几天都会用得上
You’ll need them for a couple days.
最近的天气将持续
This pattern we’re in stays put.
这片雨云直指
We’ve got this atmospheric river
加州中部
pointed right here at central California.
这就意味着本周接下来的几天
And that means we’re gonna keep it cloudy and rainy
将继续多云多雨
as we get through the rest of the week.
冷湿气流持续袭来
This is a lot of moisture coming in.
本周后半将会
It’s going to mean heavy rainfall
出现强降雨
and flash flooding concerns
并可能山洪爆发
right as we get to the end of the week.
我们要等到周末
It’s not until the weekend that we get our next chance
降水才可能停止
of seeing some dry conditions.
实际上 下一个晴天
In fact, the next glimpse of sunshine even
要等到周日下午
doesn’t come until Sunday afternoon
那时气温将达到十六度左右
when temperatures hit the mid-60s.
但在那之前 气温会很凉爽
But until then, it’s going to be cool,
空气湿度大…
it’s going to be damp, it’s going to be…
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
抬起舌头
Tongue up.
放下舌头
Tongue down.
好的 晚安
Okay. Good night.
你得不到孩子
You won’t get the baby.
也得不到我
And you won’t get me.
找到你了
There you are.
你去死
Fuck you!
回床上去 快点
Get back in bed. Now.
不 不
No! No!
拜托不要
Please, no!

No!
住手 住手
Stop. Stop.
拜托不要
No, please. No.
不要 停下 停下
No, stop! No, stop.
他就在那里
He’s right there.
趴下
Lay down.
他就在那里
He’s right there.
趴下
Lay down.
他就在你身后
He’s right behind you.
-听我说 -谁
– Listen to me. – Who is?
他就在你身后
He’s right behind you.
-转身 -我明白 塞茜莉亚
– Turn around. – I understand, Cecilia.
-他就在那里 -趴下
– He’s right there. – Lay down.
听我说
Listen to me!
-他就在你身后 -趴着别动
– He’s right behind you. – Stay down.
-退后 -好
– Get back! – Okay.
退后
Get back!
她在这边
She’s over here!
她在那里 去右边
She’s over there! Go right!
你以为你在学怎么打败我
You think you’re learning how to beat me,
那我就教你点有用的
so I’m gonna truly teach you something.
如果你反抗我 我不会伤害你
If you fight me, I won’t ever hurt you.
我会找上你爱的人 伤害他们
I’ll find someone you love and hurt them instead.
现在你只能怪自己害死那个无辜的女孩了
Now you’ve only got yourself to blame for that innocent young girl’s death.
求你不要
No, please.
不要伤害西德尼 阿德里安 不要
Not Sydney. Adrian, no.
别动 举起手来
Hold it! Show me your hands!
塞茜莉亚 别做傻事
Cecilia, don’t do anything stupid.
我在这边
I’m over here!
拦下她
Stop her!
她往大门去了
Heading towards the main exit!
搞…搞什么
What the… What the fuck?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
哈利 怎么回事
Harry, what’s going on?
哈利
Harry.

Hello?
哈利 你没事吧
Harry, are you okay?
-他没事 他没事 -什么
– He’s fine. He’s fine. – What?
-我保证 -你…你是谁
– I promise. – Who… who is this?
我是詹姆斯·拉尼尔
This is James Lanier.
詹姆斯 是我
James, it’s me.
茜 你怎么
Cee? What… How…
-你怎么能打电♥话♥ -那不重要
– How are you calling? – It doesn’t matter about that.
-你必须听我说 -不 这很重要
– You have to listen to me. – No, no, it-it does matter.
-听我说 -快点
– Listen… – Come on!
你不能打电♥话♥给我
You can’t be calling me.
-詹姆斯 听我说 -听着
– James, listen to me! – Look, I…
西德尼有生命危险
Sydney’s life is in danger.
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
我在工作 她在家里
I’m at work. She’s at the house.
你得马上去找她 詹姆斯
Okay, you need to go to her right now, James.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我担心阿德里安要伤害她
‘Cause I’m afraid Adrian is gonna do something to her.
西德尼
Sydney.
西德尼
Sydney.
小西 你没事吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章狩猎
下一篇文章机械姬
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!