发个邮件给我 我们会看的
E-mail me a copy, and we will read it.
一定
You bet.
我只是想做好我的工作
I’m just trying to do my job.
你的工作是解释清楚
Your job is to explain the money
你在电♥话♥里说的钱
you mentioned on the phone.
我说的是阿德里安的信托中
I mentioned Cecilia specifically
明确提到了塞茜莉亚的名字
is named in Adrian’s trust.
-所以我们现在才会坐在这里 -对
– That is why we’re sitting here. – Yes.
跟阿德里安生命中那么多接近他的
For the same reason so many women in Adrian’s life
女人一样 为了钱
got close to him: his money.
要是有可能跟他本人发生近距离接触
If there was a chance of physically being close to him,
我们根本不会来这里 再多钱都没用
we would not be here for any amount of money.
你们现在就跟他本人距离很近
You are physically close to him.
他在那边那个骨灰罐里
He’s in that urn over there.
根据他的遗愿 你将得到五百万美元
And as per his final wishes, you’re getting $5 million,
不用交遗产税和所得税
estate and income tax free.
这笔钱将在接下来的四年左右
Now, the money will be staggered
按照每月十万的数额
in installments of $100,000
分期支付给你
each month for the next four years or so,
当然还有一些细则条件
contingent, of course, on the fine print.
比如你不能犯罪 等等
You can’t commit a crime, et cetera.
通常来说 我有120天的争议期
Normally, I would have a 120-day contestability period,
但我会放弃这一权利
but I’m gonna waive my rights in that regard.
所以
So…
只要你在此签名
as soon as I have your signature
并留下银行信息
and your banking information,
我就可以开始发放资金了
I can start releasing the funds.
好了 你们可以进来了
Okay, you can come in now.
等等 你在哪呢
Wait, wait. Where you at?
-我们现在能看了吗 -小心
– Can we look now? – Careful.
是的 你们可以看了
Yes, you can look.
谢了 茜
Wow. Thanks, Cee.
真是太棒了 瞧瞧
Wow, that’s nice. L-Look at that.
一个梯子
A ladder?
你说什么
Excuse you?
我肯定是听错了吧
I know I didn’t hear you just say that.
-我是想说谢谢 -你该说什么
– I meant to say thank you. – What do you say?
不客气
You’re welcome.
我知道你需要一个新的
Well, I-I knew you needed a new one,
那个…得扔了
and that one just… that has to go.
你真是太好了 茜 太谢谢了
That’s so nice of you, Cee. Thank you so much.
你真贴心 谢谢
That’s very sweet of you. Thank you.
我只是…我想谢谢你 因为
I just… I wanted to thank you for,
你懂的 你收留我住在这里
you know, letting me stay here
也谢谢你把我照顾得这么好
and for taking such good care of me, so…
而且西德尼也可以用梯子
And Sydney can also use ladders.
千万别觉得我会帮你刷墙
Don’t think I’m helping you paint.
我跟本不会费事问你
I wouldn’t even bother to ask you.
不 显然不是用来刷墙
No, not for, like, painting, obviously,
但可以用来做许多事
but just for a lot of things.
你得爬上去才能拿到那里的东西
You climb them to get things like-like stuff like that.
这也太奇怪了 要是有个
That’s so strange. God, I wish you had, like…
等等 你可以
Oh, wait, you could totally
-用梯子 -用梯子爬上去
– use the ladder. – A ladder to climb up…
可以用梯子
Yeah, the ladder’s cool.
-好吧 -它该不会是自己上去的吧
– Okay. – This happened to just pop up there by itself?
就是刚好在那里
It happened to just be here, so…
就是这么巧
it’s convenient.
是什么
What is it?
-写着我的名字 -好奇怪
– It has my name on it. – That’s weird.
-看着像你的笔迹 -不知道了
– And it looks like your handwriting. – I don’t know…
-你真觉得奇怪吗 -我只是买♥♥了个梯子
– You sure it’s weird? – I just got a ladder, so…
-要是你觉得奇怪 -我不知道
– If you think it’s weird. – I don’t know what…
我们看看吧
Let’s see.
只是买♥♥了个不错的梯子
A cool ladder is all.
是用你名字开的新账户
It’s a new bank account, um, with your name on it,
我准备每个月都往这个账户存一万美元
and I’m gonna put $10,000 in it every month
一直到年底
for the rest of the year.
我管它叫帕森斯基金
I called the account “Parsons.”
你要去上设计学院了
You’re going to fashion school, kid.
茜 这可不是小数目
Hey, whoa, Cee, Cee, that’s… that’s too much, Cee.
你确定你能负担吗
Come on, are you sure you can do that?
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
她想读到研究生都没问题
She can probably go to grad school, too.
我要去帕森斯上学了
I’m going to Parsons.
她可以去帕森斯了
She can go to Parsons.
你要去帕森斯了
You’re going to Parsons.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等一下
Oh, wait, no.
我们得庆祝 好好庆祝一下
We got to cel… we got to celebrate.
我可不要加热冷冻快餐
And I don’t want TV dinners, microwave nothing, we…
那可真是太可惜了
Oh, it’s, like, I guess too bad
我们什么庆祝的东西都没有
we don’t have anything at all to celebrate with.
我不知道你在高兴什么
I don’t know why you dancing.
-你还不到21 一口也喝不上 -我当然要喝
-You can’t have none, ’cause you’re not 21. – Yes, I can.
别扫兴嘛
Oh, come on.
就喝一点点
Just, like, a little bit.
他那天说我已经很成熟了
He said the other day that I was mature for my age.
-是没错 -他真的说过
– That’s right. – He did.
-成熟的小孩 -我听到你说了
– A mature child. – I heard you say that.
-我记得的 -等一下 等一下
– I remember. – Hey, hold up, hold up, hold up.
不公平啊 你们两个对我一个
This ain’t fair, okay? Two against one.
我只是个想做正确的事的无辜男人
I’m just an innocent man trying to do right.
你害怕了吗 害怕了吗
Are you scared? Are you scared?
这 这简直荒谬 我是个警♥察♥
This a… this is abuse. I’m a cop.
-你害怕了吗 -我可是警♥察♥
– Are you-you scared? – You realize I’m a cop.
我来抓住他 我抓住他
I got him, I got him.
-我抓住他了 西德尼 -不 他冲我来了
– I got him, Sydney! I got him! – No, he’s got me!
我来保护你
Oh! I’ll protect you!
早上好
Morning.
吃早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
不了 我得走了
Nah, nah, I got to go.
你信不信 我竟然有点宿醉了
You know, I’m a little hungover, believe it or not.
我也是
Ugh. Me, too.
每次喝香槟都这样
Champagne does that to me every time.
我们老了 茜
We’re getting old, Cee.
老了
We old.
冬天的早晨太痛苦了
These winter mornings are killing me.
我该走了
All right, look, I’m out of here.
七点左右回来
Um, I’ll be back around 7:00.
-知道了 -好吗
– Okay. – All right?
-茜 -怎么了
– Oh, uh, Cee. – Hmm?
你去叫西德尼起床好吗
You mind getting Sydney up?
因为你 她兴奋坏了
She’s actually pretty excited, thanks to you.
她可能需要你帮忙把注意力转回来
She, uh… she might need a little help staying focused.
知道了
You got it.
小西 起床了
Syd, come on, girl.
你要迟到了
You’re gonna be late.
糟了
Shit!
糟了 妈的
Shit, shit.
-妈的 -别别别
– Shit. – No, no, no, no, no.
别用水
No, don’t use water. No.
让一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
你做的早餐
You did that.
还能抢救一下吗
You think we can salvage it?
-不能 -不能吗
– No. – No?
不能 抱歉
No. Sorry.
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James! James, James!