as opposed to somebody who spent
把人生用在玩啤酒桌球的人
the last four years of their life playing beer pong.
他们最终想要的是这里的工作吗
Do they eventually want jobs here?
亲爱的 他们都退休了
No, darling, they’re all retired.
他们只是想要体验
They just want the experience.
我想让其中一个直接和你工作
And I would like one to work directly with you.
等下 卡梅隆 不行
-Wait, Cameron, no. -Wha…
首先 我和老年人处不好
First of all, I’m not great with older people.
你知道我和我父母是怎么相处的 这会是…
You know how I am with my parents. This could be…
我为什么非得有一个
Why do I have to have one?
因为你得起表率作用
Because you have to set the tone.
你更喜欢男的还是女的
Now, would you prefer a man or a woman?
有一个很棒的72岁老妇 非常可爱
There’s a great 72-year-old woman, really cute.
那像是我妈的年纪了 太奇怪了
Ugh. That’s like the same age as my mom. That’s too weird.
好吧 有一个男的 人见人爱
That’s fine. There’s a man everyone loves.
看起来很不错
He seems amazing.
我和整组人看了他的视频
I watched his video with the whole group.
大家都看哭了
People were crying.
好吧 在我看来 这行不通
Okay, this is not going to work, in my opinion.
但这事我得做多久 最短多久
But how long do I have to do this for? Minimum?
六周 不然我们会被起诉
Six weeks, or we’ll be sued.
我知道我们从没谈过这事
I know we never talked about this.
谈过 真的
Yeah, we did. For real.
他明天开始上班
He starts tomorrow.

Hmm.
重回工作
Back in action.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
新实习生们 欢迎来到合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
New interns, welcome to ATF.
我们都在这一层楼工作 那是因为
We all work on this one floor, and that is because
这关乎我们的交流
we are all about communication
和团队合作
and teamwork.
没人有个人办公室
No one has a private office,
连我们的创始人兼首席执行官朱尔斯·奥斯汀也没
not even our founder and CEO, Jules Ostin,
她就在那边
who is actually right over there.
她喜欢在办公室骑车通行
She loves to ride her bike through the office.
那位女士不喜欢浪费时间
That woman does not like to waste time.
另外 她把那样当成锻炼
Plus, she counts it as exercise.
真可爱
That’s adorable.
没错 嗯哼
Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
嘿 你好吗 我叫戴维斯
Hey. How you doing? I’m Davis.
你好 戴维斯 我是本·惠特克
Hi, Davis. Ben Whittaker.
这地方令人兴奋吧
Exciting place, huh?
天呐 他们有一个
Oh, my God. They had one opening
常规年龄的实习生岗 没冒犯的意思
for a regular-age intern, no offense.
被我得到了 我好激动
I got it. I’m so psyched.
我自己也很激动
I’m pretty psyched myself.
好了 简单说下朱尔斯
All right, a few words about Jules.
她创办合身动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥仅18个月
She started About The Fit only 18 months ago.
整个主意诞生于
This whole idea was hatched
朱尔斯的厨房♥桌子边 就在布鲁克林这里
at Jules’ kitchen table right here in Brooklyn.
朱尔斯试了所有她卖♥♥的服装
Jules tried everything on that she sold,
亲自描述了适穿性
described the fit herself,
这样子显然起作用了
and apparently, it worked.
四个月后 她的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站上线了
She was online in four months.
她和25名雇员开始创业 现在发展到了216名
She started with 25 employees. She’s now up to 216.
算上你们四个 220名了
With you four, 220.

Wow.
嘿 本 你每天都打算穿西装吗
Hey, Ben, are you gonna wear a suit every day?
当然
You bet.
满怀自信的样子啊 我喜欢你的风格
Confident. I like how you roll.
很喜欢
I like it a lot.
我们刚在Instagram上达到了2500个赞的纪录新高
We just hit a record high of 2, 500 likes on Instagram.
太好了
Yes.
这里有好消息时
And that’s what we do
我们都那么做
when something good happens around here.
新实习生们 去那边的
New interns, grab a seat
实习生桌位找位子坐下
at one of the intern tables over there.
查看你们的电邮
Check your e-mail.
你们会发现你们已被
You may find that you’ve been assigned
分给了一个特别的人或是一个特别的团队
to one particular person or one particular team.
又或是流动岗
Or you might just be a floater.
都是不错的
It’s all good.
好了 我来拍张照传Instagram
Okay, let me Instagram this.
马上拍咯
Moment in time.
新绿还从迟暮来
Gray is the new green.
去坐吧
Take a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 收到一封
Oh, got one.
欢迎你 本
Welcome, Ben.
你将直接为我们的
Your internship will be directly
创始人朱尔斯·奥斯汀实习
with our founder, Jules Ostin.
哦 我要去照片工作室
Oh, I’m in the photo studio.
流动岗 我喜欢
Floater. Love!
嘿 本 你什么职务
Hey, Ben, what’d you get?
看样子我成了一名个人实习生
Looks like I’m gonna be a personal intern.
不错 给谁做
Nice. To?
朱尔斯·奥斯汀
Jules Ostin.
真不幸
Unfortunate.
坚持干吧
Hang in there.
嗨 本 我给你预约了
Hi, Ben. I have secured an appointment for you
朱尔斯·奥斯汀 在今天下午3点55分会面
to meet with Jules Ostin today at 3:55 p.m.
请准时会面 因为朱尔斯在下午4点有另一个会议
Please be prompt, as Jules has another meeting at 4:00 p.m.

Hmm.
好了 我要去销♥售♥部了
All right, I’m going to merchandising.
好极了
Beautiful.
很完美
It’s perfect.
没错 我会设法让她5点到那的
Yes, I’ll try to have her there at 5:00.
呃 不行 等下
Um, no, wait,
我给她在5点15分预约了一个供应商 抱歉
I booked her with a vendor at 5:15. I’m sorry.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I’ll call you back.
你好 有事吗
Yes, hello?
嗨 我是本·惠特克
Hi, I’m Ben Whittaker.
我和奥斯汀女士在3点55分有次预约
I have a 3:55 appointment with Ms. Ostin.
3点55分
3:55?
我以为她要和她的新实习生会面
I thought she was meeting with her new intern.
就是我
That’s me.
你好吗
How you doing?
抱歉 你怎么会是实习生
I’m sorry. Uh, how are you an intern?
新老年实习生项目的缘故
It’s the new senior intern program.
今天刚开始
It just started today.
天啊 呃
Oh, my God. Um…
你多少岁了
How old are you?
70 你呢
Seventy. You?
我24 我知道我看上去比较老
I’m 24. I know, I look older.
这工作催人老
It’s the job. it ages you.
这对你并不是好事
Which won’t be great in your case.
抱歉
Sorry.
其实我觉得你看上去更年轻
I actually thought you looked younger.
是啊 没错
Yeah, right.
进去前给点提示
Any tips before I go in?
语速要快 她讨厌讲话慢的人
Just talk fast. She hates slow talkers.
或许只是讨厌我那样
Maybe that’s just when I talk slow.
反正别磨叽 有话就说下去
Don’t dawdle in any way. Just keep it moving.
别忘记眨眼
And don’t forget to blink.
眨眼
Blink?
是啊 她讨厌不眨眼的人
Yeah, she hates when people don’t blink.
这让她觉得奇怪
It weirds her out.
不过现在是3点57分了 她的这次会议
But it’s 3:57. This meeting that she’s in
刚占用了你2分钟的样子…
just took up, like, two of your…
他们出来了 去吧 去吧 去吧
They’re out. Go, go, go.
-好 谢谢 -去吧 没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!