我也在乎
And I care.
还有 迈尔斯 如果学校有什么事
And, Miles, if there’s something wrong about school,
如果有什么事 你想要告诉我…
if there’s something you want to tell me…
迈尔斯 亲爱的迈尔斯
Miles. Dear Miles,
你没看出来我想帮你吗
can’t you see that I want to help you?
相信我
Trust me.
蜡烛灭了
The candle’s gone out.
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
只是一阵风而已 亲爱的 风把它吹灭了
It was only the wind, my dear. The wind blew it out.
我们躺着 我和我的爱人
We lay, my love and I
在垂柳下
Beneath the weeping willow
但是现在只有我一个
But now alone I lie
我在柳树旁边哭泣
And weep beside the tree
唱着”噢 柳树”
Singing “O Willow Waly”
在和我一起哭泣的柳树旁
By the tree that weeps with me
唱着”噢 柳树”
Singing “O Willow Waly”
直到我的爱人归来…
Till my lover returns…
我们躺着 我和我的爱人
We lay, my love and I
在垂柳下
Beneath the weeping willow
但是现在只有我一个
But now alone I lie
噢 柳树 我要死去
O willow, I die
噢 柳树 我要死去
O willow, I die
迈尔斯…
Miles…
你在这里多久了
how long have you been here?
我不知道 20分钟 半个小时
I don’t know. 20 minutes, half an hour.
-那么 你肯定看见他了 -谁
-Oh, then you must have seen him. -Who?
一个男人 他站在塔上
The man who was standing here on the tower.
我以前总是一个人的 除了我那些猪朋狗友
I’ve been quite alone, except for my greedy friends.
不会的 不是真的
Well, that can’t be true.
不到2分钟前 我看到一个男人就站在这里
Not two minutes ago, I saw a man standing exactly here.
或许你看到的是我
Perhaps it was me.
不 不是 那是个男人
No, no, it was a man.
他看着我
He was looking at me.
我想那是个幻觉 或者…
I expect you imagined it. Or else…
亲爱的 我希望你配副眼镜
Oh, dear, I hope you won’t have to wear spectacles.
你太漂亮了 不该戴眼镜的
You’re much too pretty for that.
是的 我很疲倦 一直睡不好
Oh, yes, I expect I’m tired. I haven’t been sleeping well.
我知道
I know.
弗洛拉告诉我
Flora told me.
她说你整晚都在呻♥吟♥ 叹气
She says you make little groans and moans all night.
当然 没人会相信弗洛拉
Of course, one can never believe Flora.
她总是自己捏造 虚构事情
She invents things, she imagines them.
你是说像可怜的 愚蠢的吉登斯小姐
You mean like poor, silly Miss Giddens?
小姐 这些会不会是你的
Miss, would these by any chance be yours?
园丁在花♥园♥里找到了把剪刀
Scissors. The gardener brought them up. He found them in the garden.
是的 我想是我今早
Yes, I must have dropped them this morning when I…
修剪玫瑰花的时候丢掉的…
whilst I was cutting the roses.
就把它们留在那里了
And just left them there.
我今天心神不定
I’m afraid today isn’t altogether my day.
有点七上八下
I seem to be at sixes and sevens.
不过你今早好像从未离开过这里
Well, miss, you’ve never been away from home before.
可能是刚转换新环境和工作
Strange place, new responsibilities.
-需要时间适应的…-格罗斯太太
-It takes a bit of getting used to… -Mrs Grose,
是否还有其他人住在这里
is there anyone living here that I don’t know about?
住在这里
Living here?
在这所房♥子里
In the house, I mean.
我见过了两个女仆 厨子和她的丈夫 园丁
I’ve met the two maids and the cook and her husband, the gardener.
我只是想知道 是不是还有什么人我没见过
And I was just wondering if there was someone I hadn’t met.
上帝保佑 小姐 我希望有
Bless you, miss, I wish there were.
那么我们就会多几个帮手了
We could use another pair of hands.
快一点 快来 你们必须看一看
Oh, hurry, do come! You must see.
迈尔斯在探险
Miles is giving an expedition.
来吧 你一定要看 他很勇敢
Oh, come, you must see. He’s awfully brave.
迈尔斯
Miles!
弗洛拉 盯着我
Flora, watch me!
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
我不知道你在看
I didn’t know you were watching.
真是聪明 迈尔斯
That was very clever, Miles.
看 吉登斯小姐 我也会画
Do look, Miss Giddens. I can draw, too.
不只是迈尔斯会画画
Miles isn’t the only one who can draw.
是的 我看到了
Oh, yes, now I see.
很漂亮 是一瓶花
It’s lovely. A vase of flowers.
上帝 不 这是风暴 看到这风和闪电了吗
Goodness, no! It’s a thunderstorm. See the clouds and the lightning?
是的 亲爱的 很好 真有创意
Oh, yes, dear. Yes, well, I’m sure it’s very original.
你长大可能会成为艺术家
Perhaps you’ll grow up to be a famous artist.
-你听到了吗 迈尔斯 -是的 亲爱的
-Did you hear that, Miles? -Yes, dear,
但吉登斯小姐 只是出于礼貌
but Miss Giddens is merely being polite.
告诉我 吉登斯小姐 你觉得我长大后会是什么样
Tell me, Miss Giddens, what do you think I might grow up to be?
你想什么样 就是什么样
Anything you want.
我什么都不想当
There’s nothing I want to be.
除了我现在这样…生活在布莱的男孩
Except what I am… a boy living at Bly.
一切就像现在一样就好了
Oh, if only everything could go on just as it is now.
我爱这所房♥子
I love this house.
你不喜欢吗 吉登斯小姐
Don’t you, Miss Giddens?
房♥子很漂亮 也很大
It’s very beautiful and so large.
我想这是全英国最大的房♥子
I expect it’s the biggest house in England.
事实上 是全世界最大的
The whole world, actually.
很难说是全世界 弗洛拉
Oh, hardly the whole world, Flora.
你以前住的也是大房♥子吧
Your house, where you used to live, was that a big house, too?
不是 它很小
No, it was very small, I’m afraid.
-有多小 -非常 非常小
-How small? -Very, very small.
小得没秘密吗
Too small for you to have secrets?
有秘密是比较困难
Well, secrets were a bit difficult.
-但可能有呢 -就算有也保不了多久
-But possible? -Not for long.
秘密需要私人空间 我们的小房♥间提供不了
Secrets require a privacy that our little home did not provide.
-你在房♥子里玩游戏吗 -不玩
-Did you play games in your house? -No.
我们得保持安静 因为我爸爸通常要准备布道
We had to be quiet, usually because my father was preparing his sermon.
但要是他出去了 我们会在房♥子里玩捉迷藏
But if he went out, we’d play hide-and-seek all over the house.
太妙了
Oh, lovely!
-我们玩吧 -好的
-Let’s do that! -All right.
你们藏 我找
You hide and I’ll seek.
我们可以在整座房♥子里玩 对吧
We can go all over the house, can’t we?
-我是说 任何地方 -是的 我是这么想
-Everywhere, I mean. -Yes, I should think so.
孩子们到哪里去了 他们该睡觉了
Oh, where are the children going? It’s their bedtime.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
但是我想玩个小游戏 他们会老实睡觉的
But I thought just one little game and then right to bed they’ll go.
我看得出他们已经把你征服了 小姐
Oh, they’ve won you over, miss, already, I can see.
是的 他们确实是
They have indeed.
我们准备好了
We’re ready!
我来了
I’m coming!
安娜
Anna?
吉登斯小姐
Miss Giddens!
如果我不扑到你身上 你永远也找不到我
You’d never have found me if I hadn’t pounced on you.
-啊 -我吓到你了
-Oh! -Did I frighten you?
-是的 有一点 -现在你是我的俘虏
-Yes, a bit. -Now you’re my prisoner!
-迈尔斯 放手 -为什么
-Oh, Miles, let me go. -Why?
-你弄疼我了 -是吗
-You’re hurting me. -Am I?
-是啊 迈尔斯 放手 -为什么
-Yes, Miles, please let me go. -Why?
我告诉你了 你弄疼我了
I told you, you’re hurting me.
就现在 迈尔斯 我说真的
Now, Miles, I mean it!
-是吗 -你找到了 我特别想它
-Do you? -Oh, you’ve found it. I’ve missed it so.
肯定是格罗斯太太藏在这儿的
Mrs Grose must have hidden it here.
-现在 轮你藏了 -快 跑呀
-Now it’s your turn to hide. -Hurry, run!
好的
All right.
在哪儿呢 我藏在哪里
Now where? Oh, where shall I hide?
随便藏在哪儿 我们数到100
Wherever you like. We’ll count to 100.
1 2 3…
One, two, three…
4 5 6 7 8…
Four, five, six, seven, eight…
9 10 11…
Nine, ten, eleven…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!