听着 陪这些可爱的女士去车上
Listen, escort these lovely ladies to the car, please.
– 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
– So nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
– 玩得开心 – 好的
– Have a good time. – All right.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Nice to meet you. – And you.
– 再见 – 我们要去内曼商场吗
– Bye. – Are we gonna go to Neiman’s?
你的姑妈让我想起了蒂亚·伊内兹 一匹野马
Your aunt reminds me of my Tia Inez, a wild horse,
这残酷世界上的一道风景
a breath of fresh air in a cruel world.
而且我觉得她独一无二
And I thought she was one of a kind.
我一直在考虑
You know, I’m thinking
投资一场拳击赛
about financing and promoting a boxing match.
那风险很高啊
That’s very risky business.
或者投给布宜诺斯艾利斯的一家航运公♥司♥
Or maybe a shipping company in Buenos Aires.
或者一间海滨别♥墅♥
Or a beach house.
我能帮助你实现
Now that I can help you make happen.
你和凯西今晚没事吧
Are you and Kathy free tonight?
嗯 据我所知 我们很闲
Yeah, as far as I know, we’re free as birds.
干杯
Cheers.
我能问一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你看过手相吗
Have you ever had your palm read?
我的老婆格洛丽亚信这玩意
Well, my wife Gloria believes in it,
但很可惜 我是个无神论者
but, sad to say, I am more of a skeptic.
我的父亲是名外交家 所以我们经常旅游
Well, my father was a diplomat, so we traveled a lot,
有一次在印度
and this one time in India,
一位瑜伽修行者来见我们
a yogi came to visit us
他教了我如何看到未来
and he taught me how to read the future.
给我看看吧
May I?
请吧
Please.
有趣
Interesting.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 我从没见过
No, I’ve just never seen
命运线附近有这么多星星的人
quite so many stars align at the fate line.
– 好吧 – 可不止好吧
– Okay. – It’s more than okay.
这意味着你注定要成功
It means destiny has marked you for success.
我喜欢这句
Well, I like that.
– 太漂亮了 – 没错
– It’s so beautiful. – It is.
这是纽约家里 罗伯托最爱的画
It is Roberto’s favorite painting in our New York home.
– 是吗 – 没错
– Really? – Mmm-hmm.
凯西曾是学艺术的
Kathy was an art major in college.
我记得苏士比拍卖♥♥行
I remember Sotheby’s
曾把这卖♥♥给了一个私人收藏家
was selling this to a private collector.
我有什么能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
我的丈夫喜欢主事 在厨房♥里也是如此
My husband loves to be in charge, even in the kitchen.
是吗 你听到了吗
Really? You hear that?
我去艾米家睡觉了
I’m sleeping at Amy’s.
回见
See you later.
先打个招呼再走 我们有客人
Not until you say hi, we have company.
凯西 鲍勃 这是我们的女儿比安卡
Kathy, Bob, this is our daughter Bianca.
– 嗨 比安卡 你好 – 嗨
– Hi, Bianca, nice to meet you. – Hi.

Hi.
– 不客气 – 她会说多少种语言啊
– But of course. – How many languages does she speak?
– 四种 – 四种
– Four. – Four.
如果儿童黑话也算一种的话 但…
Well, if you count Pig Latin as a language, but…
凯西 我给你看样东西
Kathy, I wanna show you something.
你的未婚妻太棒了
Your fiancée is remarkable.
没错
Yeah, she is.
我得和你说 我本来是要当个主厨的
I got to tell you, I would have been a chef,
但美国让我做起了这种行当
but America put me in this business.
我没穿上围裙 在厨房♥里忙得
It’s their fault I’m not wearing an apron,
浑身是汗 都怪他们
sweating my balls off in some kitchen somewhere.
但没有需求就没有市场嘛
But no demand, no supply.
而且想吸毒的人可不少
And there are a lot of folks with noses.
上帝给了我们自♥由♥的意志
God gave us free will, so who am I to stand in the way
那谁能阻止一个人想自我毁灭呢
of someone who wants to indulge in self-destructive behavior.
– 祝你健康 – 谢谢
– Salud. – Oh, thank you.
政客都认为是一场缉毒战
The politicians think it’s a drug war,
把他们全毙了 就像《肮脏的哈里》一样
shoot them up, Dirty Harry,
但要我说 就和其他的买♥♥卖♥♥一样
but I say it’s a business like any other.
有利可图 众人挤 无利可图 众人散
Profits up, people come, profits down, they leave,
不择手段
by any means necessary.
唯一不同的是 在我这一行里
The only difference is, in my business,
缺乏信任的话 就没有好下场
nothing good ever comes in the absence of trust.
没有信任就没有忠诚
Without it there is no loyalty.
没有忠诚 就不会有好结果
And when there is no loyalty, it never ends well.
这小玩意录了不少东西啊 太神奇了
It’s actually amazing how much these little things pick up, huh?
谁说不是呢
Isn’t it?
嘿 我想说 你今天表现得很好
Hey, I wanted to tell you, you were pretty good today.
谢谢
Thanks.
因为我你才来了这
Yeah, well, you’re here because of me,
而我要对你的安全负责
and I feel responsible for your safety.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
你不必担心我
You don’t have to worry about me.
我是个大姑娘
I’m a big girl.
和年龄无关
It’s not about that, it’s…
说错了一个词 一个失误…
One wrong word, one slip and…
我们得非常小心
We have to be very careful.
我们混进了奥凯诺的家
We got into the Alcaino house, though.
都是你的功劳
That was all you.
研究了家庭 找了个姑妈
Studied the family, found out about the aunt.
说到姑妈…
Speaking of aunt…
那演的哪一出啊
What was that?
我的维姬姑妈有点夸张了
I thought my Aunt Vicky was a little over the top.
都可以拿奥斯卡了
I mean, Academy Award performance.
“我爱拉丁男”
“I love Latin men.”
像这样的头巾
The headpiece like this.
– 你确定吗 – 我不知道
– You sure about that? – I don’t know.
凯西 我真的很喜欢你的订婚戒指
Kathy, I really love your engagement ring.
这对我太特别了
It is so special to me.
鲍勃家祖传的 已经超过一百年了
It’s been in Bob’s family for over 100 years.
真的吗
Really?
– 不管怎样 我们该走了吧 – 嗯 走吧
– Anyways, should we go? – Yeah, let’s do it.
鲍勃 我带凯西去买♥♥一些花
Bob, I’m taking Kathy to buy some flowers.
嘿 你讨厌哪种花
Hey, what’s that flower you didn’t like?
百合 因为那会让我想起我的祖母
Lilies, because they remind me of my grandmother’s…
祖母的坟墓 没错
Grandmother’s funeral, that’s right.
– 那就不要百合 – 拜托
– No lilies then. – Please.
好了 再见
All right. See you later.
– 再见 亲爱的 挑得开心 – 再见
– Bye, honey. All right, have a good time. – Bye.
我们太幸运了
How lucky are we?
他曾经走私毒品 被捕后
He used to smuggle drugs. Then he got caught
在与可♥卡♥因♥的战争中 他成为了
and he became one of the government’s most valuable informants
政♥府♥最得力的线人
in the war against cocaine.
但巴里·西尔的敌人找到了他 然后杀了他
But Barry Seal’s enemies caught up with him and killed him.
今晚 三名男子被拘留
Tonight, three men are in custody.
NBC台的布莱恩·罗斯报道
NBC’s Brian Ross reports
西尔曾打算再一次为政♥府♥作证
that Seal was about to testify for the government once again.
当局认为杀死关键毒品线人
Authorities believe machine-gun killing
巴里·西尔的指令
of top drug informant Barry seal
来自哥伦比亚麦德林的毒品老板
was ordered by drug bosses in Medellin, Colombia,
派了五个人去追杀西尔
who sent five men to kill Seal.
那家伙曾是我的朋友
You know, that son of a bitch was my friend.
他和我一起祷告
He prayed with me, he sat
坐在我家 和我的老婆一起吃东西
at my table with my wife and ate my food.
浪费我了的好刀叉
I wasted my knives on the meat.
我给了他这个戒指
I gave him this ring.
只造了两个
Made only two of them.
你本该扯断那狗崽子的手指
You should have ripped it off that motherfucker’s finger.
看来要给谁珠宝
Looks like I will have to
我还得更谨慎一点
be more careful about who I give jewelry to.
我这是要为钱卖♥♥命啊 伙计
I’m risking my life for pennies, man.
二十五万根本不够
250 won’t cut it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!