以及蛋黄酱
And mayonnaise.
酸奶油和蛋黄酱 记下了
Sour cream and mayonnaise. Noted.
太好了 你们越聊越像已婚夫妇
Perfect. You already sound like a married couple.
– 好了 最喜欢的运动 – 她喜欢网球
– All right, favorite sport? – Uh, she loves tennis.
足球 英国大学体育联合会
Football. The BUCS.
买♥♥了前场的季票
Season tickets on the 20-yard line.
该死 姑娘 你记忆力真好
Damn, woman, you’re good. Look at that memory.
好吧 你们怎么遇见的
All right, how’d you meet?
我们曾是朋友
We were friends.
我本打算介绍另一个朋友给他
I was trying to fix him up with a friend of mine,
他也和我一样
he was trying to do the same.
然后就有了爱的火花
And then love struck
我们就想”我们这是干嘛”
and we were thinking, “What are we doing?”
还省了中间人
And we cut out the middleman.
等等 你也是这样认识你老婆的吧
Wait, that’s how you met your wife, isn’t it?
没错 和事实很接近 撒起谎来容易点
It is. Stay close to the truth, makes it easier to lie.
– 最不擅长的体♥位♥ – 什么
– Strangest sexual position? – Hmm. What?
好吧 跳过这个 跳过…
All right, I’ll let you slide on that. I’ll let…
好了 鲍勃 你有过几段爱情
Yeah, right, Bob, how many times you been in love?
就一段
Just once.
你从来不给我玩
You never let me play with it.
你总是那么说
You always say that.
– 我一直都在玩 – 但每次我要玩…
– I’m always playing. – But whenever I wanna play…

Hey.
– 结婚周年快乐 – 结婚周年快乐
– Happy anniversary. – Happy anniversary.

Hey.
你看起来真美
You look great.
– 您吃完了吗 女士 – 嗯 谢谢
– Are you finished, ma’am? – Yes, thank you.
– 你的剑鱼怎么样 – 挺好吃的
– How did you like your swordfish? – It was good.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
你敢信 把我们安排到这么里面
Can you believe this, put us way in the back here?
真是… 已经不能再里面了
I don’t… they can’t put us further back.
我们是在阿♥拉♥斯加还是哪吗
We’re, like, in Alaska or something.
鲍勃 我们没有预约 没事的
Bob, we didn’t have a reservation. It’s fine.
一点都不好
It’s not fine.
我们一路走过来
There were three or four
有三四张桌子是空的
tables that were empty on our way back here.
你看到了吗
Did you notice that?
没事的 真的
It’s fine. Really.
怎么没事 今天很特殊
It matters. It’s a special occasion.
– 我知道 – 我想特殊一点
– I know. – And I want it to be special, okay.
我只是在想 我那个小会计小鲍去哪了
I’m just wondering where my little Bobby the accountant went?
– 哪都没去 我就在这 – 我很喜欢他
– Nowhere, I’m right here. – Kinda liked him.
嘿 我也很喜欢你 而且你今晚很美
Hey. Kinda like you. You look beautiful tonight, by the way.
我从没见过你塞口袋巾
I have never seen you with a pocket scarf.
– 你喜欢吗 – 不 很讨厌
– You like that? – No, I hate it.
– 讨厌吗 今天很特殊嘛 – 没错
– You hate it? It’s a special occasion. – Yeah.
你开始有点像他们了
You’re starting to look like them.
鲍勃先生 您几乎都快靠近厕所了
Mr. Bob, you are practically in the fucking toilets.
– 跟他们说您是谁 – 别提了
– Tell them who you are. – Tell me about it.
我给了那家伙二十美金 还是坐在了这
I give the guy a 20, I still end up back here.
贡柴罗 我向您介绍我的…
Gonzalo, I’d like to introduce you to…
她是您美丽的未婚妻
She’s your beautiful fiancée.
不 其实 这是我的秘书 伊芙琳
Well, no, actually, this is my secretary, Evelyn.
这是贡柴罗·莫拉先生
This is Gonzalo Mora Sr.
她是我这辈子见过最棒的秘书
She is the best secretary I have ever had in my life.
她打字的速度比你放屁还快 伙计
She types faster than you fart, my friend.
不如你和我们一起吧 一起吧
Listen, why don’t you join us? Join us.
嘿 伙计 来瓶最棒的香槟
Hey, pal. Your best bottle of champagne, please.
来吧 请坐 我们今晚在庆祝
Here we go. Have a seat. We are celebrating tonight.
今天是伊芙琳的生日
It is Evelyn’s birthday.
说来就来 快看 蛋糕来了
Speak of the devil, here it is. Look at that.
看看这大蛋糕啊
Look at the size of that fucking cake.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa. Hang on, hang on.
这上面写着”周年纪念日快乐”
This says “Happy anniversary.”
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
但我订的是生日蛋糕
I ordered a birthday cake.
不 先生 您之前说是周年纪念日
No, sir, you said it was an anniversary.
抱歉 什么
Whoa. Excuse me. What?
我为什么要说… 我还没结婚啊
Why would I say it’s my… I’m not even married.
我为什么要订周年纪念的蛋糕
Why would I order an anniversary cake?
我以为是周年纪念…
I thought it was an anniversary…
那你就搞错了啊 你是蠢货吗
Now you’re fucking this up. What are you, a moron or something?
– 鲍勃 没关系 – 有关系
– Bob, it’s okay. – It’s not okay.
我们花了那么多钱来这
We pay top dollar coming in here
就为了享受高档的食物和服务 但都没享受到
for good food and good service and we got neither.
除了这傻♥逼♥说我是个骗子
Except I get this motherfucker telling me that I’m a liar?
你再说一次我是骗子
You calling me a liar again?
不 先生 我没说您是骗子
No, sir, I’m not calling you a liar.
– 你没说我是骗子吗 – 没有
– You’re not calling me a liar? – No.
但你说 是我说的要周年纪念日蛋糕
But you said that I told you that I wanted an anniversary cake.
先生 抱歉
Sir, I’m sorry.
我们之间得说清楚了
We have to understand something, you and me.
– 你识字吧 好的 – 我识字 先生
– You can read? All right. – I can read, sir.
我看这个蛋糕上写着 “周年纪念日快乐”
When I look at this cake it says to me, “Happy anniversary.”
你看这上面写的什么
What does it say to you?
上面写着”周年纪念日快乐” 对吗
It says, “Happy anniversary!” “Happy anniversary,” Doesn’t it?
– 住手 – 把这破玩意拿走
– Stop! – Get that fucking thing away from me!
天哪
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the hell’s wrong with you?
抱歉 伊芙
I’m sorry, Ev.
那是我见过你做的
That was the most degrading, vicious,
最可耻 最恶毒 最恶心的事
disgusting thing I have ever seen you do.
我知道 对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
我从来不希望你看到那些
I never wanted you to see that.
那她什么样
So, what’s she like?

Who?

Who?
我都不怎么认识她
I hardly know her.
鲍勃 我查了你给我的车牌号♥
Bob, I checked out that license plate you gave me.
幸好那跟踪狂和我的品位相同
Luckily your stalker and I got the same taste.
等等 你找到他了
Wait a minute? You found him?
听着 埃米尔 按计划来 别搞事
Listen, Emir, follow protocol, please. No antics.
放心 没事的
Just relax, all right.
据我近距离观察 他不像个罪犯
I got close enough to know that he didn’t smell like a perp.
他有一股熟悉的官臭味
He had that familiar government scent.
– 你来自哪里 – 堪萨斯州
– So, where are you from? – Kansas.
你♥他♥妈♥替谁干活
Who the fuck are you working for? Huh?
你替谁干活 傻♥逼♥
Who do you work for, motherfucker?
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
你给埃米尔的那个车牌号♥ 我查了一下
Hey, that license number you gave Emir, I searched it.
花了我好一阵子 因为车子属于一家公♥司♥
Took me a while ’cause the car’s registered to a company
那家公♥司♥的地址是一块空地
with an address on a vacant lot.
我确信 那块地♥产♥
The property records tie
就是中情局的一个掩护
back to what I’ve confirmed as a CIA front.
– 埃米尔说对了 不敢相信 – 没错
– Emir was right. Unbelievable. – Yeah.
来 把这些磁带拿走
Here, take the tapes.
奥斯皮纳在底特律 洛杉矶 休斯顿和纽约批准收♥货♥
Ospina authorized pickups in Detroit, LA, Houston and New York.
– 他买♥♥入吗 – 没错 买♥♥入
– He bought in? – Yeah, he bought in.
规模很大
In a big way.
你没事吧 鲍勃
You okay, Bob?
你不太像自己了
You don’t seem yourself.
你想见见心理医生吗
You wanna talk to the psychologist?
– 不 我没事 – 我们是关心你
– No, I’m fine. – Just wanna make sure you’re okay.
– 什么 我没事 – 好吧
– What, I’m fine. – Okay.
加油 加油 宝贝 二号♥
Come on. Come on, baby. Come on, number two.
加油 二号♥ 加油 二号♥
Come on, number two. Come on, number two.
加油 宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!