– 你懂了吗 – 懂了
– You understand? – Yeah.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
如果你盯紧了我老板的钱
I will keep my hands off you,
我就不会碰你
if you keep your eyes on my bosses’ money.
莫拉那伙人赌上的 不止是他们的名誉
The Mora’s have staked more than their reputation,
还有他们的命
they have staked their lives.
恐怕你也是
And yours, I’m afraid.
这个月的重点是马祖尔的调查
Idea of the month goes to Mazur.
展开追踪C行动 大写的C代表钱
Operation C-Chase. Capital “C” for cash.
华盛顿那边希望追踪C行动
Washington wants to make
成为我们海关历史上最重的一击
C-Chase the biggest bust in US Customs history.
这些人无需介绍
These guys need no introduction.
巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔和他的小跟班奇普先生
Pablo Escobar and his little bitch, Don Chepe.
他的高级财务员鲁迪·阿姆布雷希特
His top finance guy, Rudy Armbrecht.
他的主要经销商 罗伯托·艾尔卡尼欧
And his main distributor, Roberto Alcaino.
又叫”珠宝商”
AKA the Jeweler.
我们去抓这帮毒贩子吧
Let’s stop this poison.
好了 走 走 走 都出去
All right. Out, out, out. Everybody out.
等等
Oh, oh, wait.
你们现在都属于
You’re all on administratively
不受编制的加班 算我欠你们的
uncontrollable overtime, so I own you.
走吧
Out.
马祖尔 等一下
Mazur, not so fast.
什么
What?
你自己和莫拉他们说错了话
You stuck your foot in your mouth with the Mora’s.
厄兹 进来
Ertz, get in here.
来见见你的未婚妻 凯西·厄兹
So, meet your soon-to-be wife. Kathy Ertz,
这是鲍勃·马祖尔
Bob Mazur.
祝你们百年好合
I wish you many happy years.
– 嗨 – 你好
– Hi. – Hello.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
狄丝乐让我给你我的资料
Um, Tischler asked me to give you my profile.
– 就一页 – 我没那么复杂
– One page? – I’m not too complicated.
该死 我也要个未婚妻
Damn, I need a fiancée. Oh, shit.
嘿 邦妮
Hey, Bonni.
邦妮 等等
Bonni, wait up.
听着 我知道我胡编了个未婚妻
Look, I know I invented a fiancée,
但一个人更方便
but I work better alone.
你是觉得我有
You think I have women
一大堆女人 排队想嫁给你吗
lining up around the block wanting to marry you?
– 她做过多少次卧底 – 她是个菜鸟
– How many undercovers has she done? – She’s a virgin.
天哪
On, my God.
听着 她只是个装饰
Look, she’s just window dressing.
这个也是 算是政♥府♥送给你的了
So is this. Compliments of your government’s impound authority.
– 梅赛德斯 – 你认识他的 马祖尔
– Mercedes? – It’s who you know, Mazur.
现在你快去把该认识的人都认识了
Now go out and get to know whoever it takes
这样也能让我看起来跪舔对了人
to make me look like I rubbed the right dick.
这是个比喻
It’s a metaphor.
喂
Yes?
穆塞拉先生 国际商业信贷银行
Mr. Musella, it’s Akbar Bilgrami
巴拿马分行的阿巴克·比尔格拉米在三号♥线
at the Panama branch from BCCI Bank on line three.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
– 我是罗伯特·穆塞拉 – 穆塞拉先生
– This is Robert Musella. – Mr. Musella.
我是阿巴克·比尔格拉米
Akbar Bilgrami,
国际商业信贷银行 巴拿马分行
BCCI, Panama, here.
我发现您的账户很活跃
I see your accounts are quite active.
– 有什么问题吗 – 不 恰恰相反
– Is that a problem? – No, no, quite the opposite.
但我们对您的两笔支票存有疑问
But we do have a problem with two of your checks.
一笔
Now, on one,
收款人是空的
the payee is blank.
而另一笔数额前后不同
And on the other the amounts are different.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我现在不在办公室
I’m not at my desk at the moment,
抱歉 我不能…
sor… I can’t…
先生 以后我会自己动手修改这些
Sir, in the future I will manage this personally.
我们为那些和特殊顾客交易的客户服务
We do this for our customers who handle special clients.
您懂了吗
Do you understand?
嗯 我懂了
Yes, I think I do.
国际商业信贷银行是一家全方位服务的银行
At BCCI, we’re a full-service bank.
比尔格拉米先生 既然我们通电♥话♥了
Mr. Bilgrami, as long as I have you on the phone,
我想你是否能帮我个忙
I wonder if you can help me.
你们团队中有人能来美国帮我忙的吗
Is there anyone on your team who can help me here, in the States?
不行的话
I’m afraid that if not,
恐怕我的流动资金会下调到最小
I might have to keep the money flow to a minimum.
我们在迈阿密的经理一定能帮助你
Well, I’m sure our Miami execs could assist you.
你想见他们吗
Would you like to meet them?
是的 那应该会很有帮助
Yes. Yes, I think that might be very helpful.
帕尔默先生会安排好的
Mr. Palmer will arrange it.
非常感谢 你太好了 再见
Well, thank you very much. You’ve been most kind. Goodbye.
以后我会自己动手修改这些
In the future I will manage this personally.
我们为那些和特殊顾客交易的客户服务
We do this for our customers who handle special clients.
您懂了吗
Do you understand?
您能来迈阿密太好了 穆塞拉先生
It’s so nice to have you in Miami, Mr. Musella.
谢谢
Thanks.
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen. Gentlemen.
这是阿万先生 北美分部的总经理
This is Mr. Awan, President of our North American division.
你好 我是鲍勃·穆塞拉
Hi, Bob Musella.
这是比尔格拉米先生 和您通过电♥话♥的
And Mr. Bilgrami, who you’ve spoken with on the phone.
拉丁美洲分部的总经理
Head of our Latin American division.
穆塞拉先生 我们的机构在美国
We are a very important institution, Mr. Musella,
甚至全世界都很有地位
in America and worldwide.
我们受控于中东的商人
We are owned by Middle Eastern businessmen
和您的政♥府♥有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
with very strong ties to your government.
您的钱在我们这很安全
Your money is safe with us.
因为我的客户也是商人
That’s what I wanna hear
就像你们一样 所以安全第一
because my clients are businessmen, too, like yourselves,
只不过他们是卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
only their business is selling cocaine.
您能等我们一下吗
Could you excuse us for a moment, please?
当然
Of course.
伊恩·霍华德先生
Mr. Ian Howard
是我们国际商业信贷银行的欧洲区主管
is one of our BCCI European executive.
比尔格拉米和阿万先生很照顾你啊
Mr. Bilgrami and Mr. Awan have taken good care of you?
没错 服务很好
Yes, yes. Excellent.
那就好 因为国际商业信贷银行的信誉良好
Good. Because BCCI is a reputable bank.
听着 我保证…
Look, I assure you…
不不 别这么说 只有我们给你保证
No, no. No assurances from you. Only from us.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
我们买♥♥黄金和钻石 保存在金库中
We buy gold or diamonds, keep them in our secure vaults
或者把您的钱
or we could send your
送到巴黎 或者在伦敦的总部
money to Paris or our headquarters in London,
甚至世界各地的分行
other banks around the globe,
存起来 再电汇给巴拿马银行
deposit it, wire transfer to Panama.
我们希望对客户的钱灵活一些 怎么样
We like to be nimble with our clients’ cash. How does that sound?
看来我找对了银行
Sounds like I came to the right bank.
非法的可♥卡♥因♥大量流入我们的国家…
Illegal cocaine is coming into our country at alarming levels…
– 抱歉 我迟到了 – 怎么了
– Sorry I’m late. – What happened?
– 我被跟踪了 – 什么
– I’m being followed. – What?
– 你惹麻烦了 – 没错
– You got the plate? – Yeah, I did.
没事 我会搞定的
Here, here. I’ll handle it.
– 你没事吧 – 没事
– You all right? – Fine.
没事 我们聊正事吧
I’m fine. Let’s do this.
好的 那就开始 开始新婚提问环节
Okay, here we go. Let’s play this newlywed game.
好了 凯西
All right, Kathy,
你对你的未婚夫鲍勃了解多少
what do you know about your handsome fiancé Bob?
最爱的酒
Favorite drink?
– 他喜欢喝威士忌 – 她喜欢喝鸡尾酒
– He’s a whiskey kind of guy. – And she’s a Manhattan girl.
好吧 太简单了 她讨厌的食物
All right, that was too damn easy. All right. Food she hates?
– 酸奶 – 不 我喜欢酸奶
– Uh… yogurt. – No. I love yogurt.
你好像说过讨厌酸奶啊
I thought you said you hated yogurt?
我讨厌酸奶油
I hate sour cream.