你得跟他们玩
You gotta play with them,
跟他们喝酒 跟他们瞎胡闹
you gotta drink with them, you gotta fuck with them.
这样你才能取得他们的信任
That’s the way you get their trust.
我还活着啊 是吧
Hey, I’m alive, aren’t I?
天哪 你可真是人才 鲍勃
Oh, my God, you’re a piece of work, Bob.
你可真是个人才
You’re a fucking piece of work.
那你为什么要做这个 鲍勃 何必呢
I mean, why are you even doing this, Bob? Why do you even bother?
我已经听说他们要你退休的事了
I mean, I heard about the retirement they offered you.
你 你老婆 还有小孩
You, the wife, and kids, you guys
可以在游艇上玩板球 吃早饭…
could be playing cricket on a yacht, eating early…
做那些 你们白人退休之后会做的事
Whatever it is that fucking white people do when you retire.
你为什么要做这个
Why are you doing this?
因为我喜欢这样 这就是原因 宝贝
Man, because I love this shit. That’s why, baby.
这是我他妈的选择
It’s my fucking drug of choice.
我告诉你吧 没有人
Let me tell you something, nobody,
没有人比我♥干♥得更好了
nobody does it better than me.
所以 有时候听听我的 好吗
So, listen to me sometimes, will you?
我的朋友们 欢迎来到美国
My friends, welcome to the United States.
– 鲍勃先生 – 贡柴罗 幸会
– Mr. Bob. – Gonzalo. Pleasure.
这位是哈维尔·奥斯皮纳
This man here is Javier Ospina.
他为埃斯科瓦尔洗过钱
He does laundry for Escobar.
我是罗伯特·穆塞拉 很高兴见到你 先生
Robert Musella. Pleasure to meet you, sir.
是我的荣幸
The pleasure’s mine.
请问你是
And you are?
她是我的人
She’s with me.
她是他的人 她是他的人
She’s with him? She’s with him.
她是他的人 是的
She’s with him, yeah.
怎么样 不知道你清不清楚
How about that, huh? Hey, I don’t know if you know this,
鲍勃可是拥有整个海鸟航♥空♥呢
but Bob owns all of Oceanbird Airlines.
老板 你得给这个签个字
Boss. You need to sign these.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 这是多米尼克
Oh, I’m sorry. This is Dominic.
他是我表弟 同时也是海鸟航♥空♥的总经理
He’s my cousin and also an executive with Oceanbird.
不 跟他们说实话吧 我就是你的小跟班
No, tell them the truth. I’m your asshole.
只要鲍勃有任何需要 我就得挺身而出
Any time Bob’s ass is in a hole, mine better hop straight to it.
我愿意为我表哥做任何事 知道了吧
I’d do anything for my cousin. All right?
好了 准备好去新泽西了吗
All right, who’s ready to go to Jersey, right?
我们去鲍勃的别♥墅♥吧
Let’s go to Bob’s mansion.
是个不错的小地方 不过 请…
It’s a nice little place, but, please…
– 欢迎来到我家 – 谢谢
– Well, welcome to my home. – Thank you.
因为我家族生意的关系
Because of the family’s business,
我能直接接触国外的银行 包括巴拿马那边的
I have access to foreign banks, including Panama,
那边有严格的保密法 能保护我们
which has strict secrecy laws that protects us all.
如果你跟我合作 你的生意会爆表
Your business will boom if you work with me.
抱歉 鲍勃先生 爆表是什么意思
I’m sorry, Mr. Bob. But what is “boom”?
爆表… 就是…
Boom… uh…
腾飞
Grow.
你要知道 鲍勃就像是园丁
You gotta understand that Bob’s a gardener,
他给钱洒点水
and he sprinkles a little water on the money,
就会开花了
and all of a sudden it blooms.
开花又是什么意思
What is “bloom”?
开花 就是…
Bloom, it’s…
就是一间间满是钱的房♥间啊 伙计
It’s rooms and rooms full of cash, Chacho.
房♥间里全是钱
Rooms filled with cash.
没错 差不多是那样
Si, something like that. Yeah. Yeah.
听起来不错 伙计
Sounds good, man.
– 愿上帝保佑你成功 – 没错 阿门
– May God bless you with that problem. – Yeah, amen to that.
我的人在哥伦比亚和巴拿马人的银行合作
Well, my people in Colombia have always been
一直都非常愉快
very, very comfortable with the Panamanian banks.
诺列加处理一些我们最棘手的生意
Noriega has handled some of our most sensitive business.
向你保证 我的生意会带动你的生意
I promise you that I will make it my business to enhance yours.
我开工之前 需要你的承诺
And when I do, I need a promise
我们做生意时
from you that you will make it your business
你只能让信得过的人知道我的名字
to let the right people know my name.
钱生钱
Money makes money.
没错
Here’s to that.
就算我做了笔坏账
Now, no one can put me in jail
也没人能抓我进监狱
because I make a bad loan.
可如果我把钱分给
However, if I’m dishing out cash
南方航♥空♥那样 没有保障的客户
to a client like Southern Air Transport, which has no cover,
一旦他们出了点什么差错
and one of their planes goes down with a load of powder,
我就玩完了
I am fucked.
你也是 你们都是
And so are you. And you, and you.
所以 我要面对面地
So, I need a face-to-face
和南方航♥空♥的老板谈一谈
with the man who runs Southern Air Transport
就能理清这件破事
so I can clean up this mess.
鲍勃先生
Mr. Bob,
我们应该先学会走路 再想着跑
I think we should walk before we run.
时机到了 水到渠成
Everything will happen in the right time.
莫拉先生 你没事吧
Mr. Mora, are you okay?
多明 你能过来帮帮忙吗
Dom, can you help us out here?
– 你没事吧 – 你没事吧
– Are you okay? – Are you all right?
马祖瑞来帮他一下
Mazuri help him out here a little bit.
我和他说了别喝酒 他血糖太高了
I told him not to drink. He has sugar in his blood.
– 给他冰敷一下 – 好的
– Get him a nice cold washcloth. – Right. Right.
– 扶他一下 – 你没事吧
– Help him out. – Are you all right?
– 莫拉先生没事吧 – 嗯 他会没事的
– Oh, Mora Sr. all right? – Yeah, he’s gonna be fine.
过一会就下来了
He’ll be down in a minute.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
贡柴罗 我受不了奥斯皮纳摸我
Gonzalo, I cannot live with Ospina touching me.
– 摸你 – 对 他抓我下面
– Touching you? – Yeah. He grabbed me.
– 你觉得很有趣吗 – 他喜欢你
– You find that funny? – He likes you.
– 真是… – 不 听着
– That’s… – Wow. No, listen,
其实奥斯皮纳的绰号♥叫拉米娜
actually Ospina’s nickname is La Mina, you know.
西语中有两种意思 金矿和地雷
It means two things in Spanish. Gold mine or land mine.
他捉摸不定
With him you never know.
但伙计 和我们做生意的前提
But, my friend, a condition
就是和奥斯皮纳搞好关系
of doing business with us is doing Ospina.
你的意思是让我♥操♥奥斯皮纳
Are you saying that you want me to fuck Ospina?
– 或者让他操♥我♥ – 没错
– Or have Ospina fuck me? – Yeah.
– 做一个交易 真的吗 – 没错
– To make a deal? Are you serious? – Yeah.
他是我们的一员…
He’s our family, you know…
滚吧 不可能
Fuck that! There’s no deal.
– 好吧 不可能 – 我不干了 不可能
– Okay, no deal. – I’m out. No deal.
– 好吧 我们走 – 抱歉
– Okay, okay. Let’s go. – Sorry.
– 他会送你走的 想去哪都行 – 好吧
– He’ll take you anywhere you wanna go. – Okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
骗到你了吧 伙计
Got you, man.
你个兔崽子
You son of a bitch.
– 你个兔崽子 – 他在逗你呢
– You son of a bitch. – He’s fucking with you.
– 他上当了… – 你是不是知道这事
– He came on to me… – Did you know about this?
他也上当了 该死的娘娘腔
He came on to me, too. Fucking Maricén.
但集团喜欢他
But the cartel loves him.
就像是他们最爱的儿子 鲍勃先生
He is the favorite son, Mr. Bob.
所以 就算你看见他在操一头羊
So, even if you see him fucking a goat,
这是有可能的
which you might,
你也得说”那头羊真好看啊 伙计”
you must say, “That’s a fucking nice-looking goat, man.”
如果你盯紧了我老板的钱
I will keep my hands off you,
我就不会碰你
if you keep your eyes on my bosses’ money.
莫拉那伙人赌上的 不止是他们的名誉
The Mora’s have staked more than their reputation,
还有他们的命
they have staked their lives.
恐怕你也是
And yours, I’m afraid.
我提醒一下你 小鲍 好吗
Let me remind you of something, Bobby, all right?
你太会装腔作势了 你也是
You’re a fucking poser, and so are you.
而那个蠢货
And that faggot out there…
你要是搞砸了 他会杀了你
You fuck this up, he’ll kill you,
还有你的老婆和两个孩子
he’ll kill your fucking wife, and your two kids.
然后杀了这个蠢货
And do the same to this asshole here,
接着杀我
and then he’s gonna kill me.
懂了吗
You understand?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!