黑咖啡
Black coffee.
– 两袋糖 – 谢谢 鲍勃
– Two sugars. – Thank you, Bob.
该死
Fuck.
听着 多明
Look, Dom.
我现在不管你是为谁工作的
I don’t care who you work for right now.
我真的不在乎 我来这不是为此的
I really don’t. I’m not here for that.
好吧 那你想要什么 鲍勃
Right, so what do you want, Bob?
你之前跟我们合作的时候
When you cooperated before,
街上的毒贩都清光了
it led to drugs off the street,
把很多混♥蛋♥们
and a lot of punks right
送进了这个你称为家的鬼地方
here in this shithole that you call your home.
对不起 小鲍 我不能告密
Sorry, Bobby, I can’t rat.
我没要你告密
I’m not asking you to rat.
不行
Can’t do it.
我只要你行动起来
I’m asking you to just act.
– 行动起来干什么 – 做你自己啊
– Like fucking what? – Like you.
做你自己 我需要你
Just be yourself. I need you.
你又睡在办公室里吧 顾问
You been sleeping in your office again, counselor?
我用得着回家吗
Why would I go home?
这边有那么多出色的罪犯和变♥态♥陪着我
So many wonderful criminals and perverts to hang out with.
– 你这边都准备好了吗 – 是啊
– You all set out here? – Yeah.
好吧 随你处置了
Okay. Flip him or fuck him.
好吧
All right.
你的资产很令人惊叹啊 穆沙拉先生
You have an impressive portfolio, Mr. Musella.
穆塞拉 谢谢
Musella. Thank you.
我管理了一些
I manage the financial
哥伦比亚商人的金融事务
affairs of a group of Colombian businessmen.
他们在国外赚了些钱
They’ve accumulated wealth in foreign accounts
让我在佛罗里达帮他们投资房♥地♥产♥
and would like me to invest it for them in Florida real estate.
– 这可行吗 – 没问题
– Is that feasible? – It’s not a problem.
你是希望把钱从美国
You think you’ll need to move money the other way,
转移到别的地方吗
from the US out of the country?
我就是这么想的
That would be something we might consider.
– 嗨 你好啊 – 你好 伙计
– Hey. How are you? – What’s up, man?
多明格斯先生
Mr. Dominguez?
– 我是李·帕尔默 – 准备好了吗
– I’m Lee Palmer. – That ready?
我喜欢你的做事方式 先生
I like the way you work, sir.
走吧 直接干正事
Come on, let’s get to it.
– 跟我来 – 好
– Follow me. – All right.
好了
Okay.
好了 我现在把电线塞过去
All right. Now, I’m gonna feed the wire.
好 好了 我拿到了 爸爸
Yeah. Yeah, I got it, Dad.
拉过去
Pull it.
好了 你看到最底端 有个标记吗
Now, you see that little tab of tape on the end here?
– 看到了 – 你可以下来了
– Yeah. Okay. – You can come on down.
– 好了 看这个 – 酷啊 爸爸
– There we go. Hey, look at that. – Cool, Dad.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我在干什么 我跟斯科蒂在弄一个灯
What am I doing? Well, Scotty and I are hooking up a light.
这样 等有人呼叫爸爸的工作线路时
So, when someone calls Daddy’s work line,
就只会亮灯 不会响铃了
it flashes instead of rings.
大伙 准备吃晚饭了
Guys, go get ready for dinner.
– 好 – 好
– Okay. – Okay.
– 记得洗手 – 好 妈妈
– Wash your hands. – Yeah, mom.
你还好吗
You okay?
保证这是最后一个案子了
Promise me this is the last one.
我保证
I promise.
那就好
Good.
你还好吧
Okay?
这次的任务是什么
So, what’s your UC?
– 我为黑帮洗钱 – 意料之中啊
– I launder money for the mob. – Oh, that figures.
– 为什么 – 没什么 没什么
– Why? – Oh, nothing. Nothing.
怎么了 你怎么盯着我头发看
What? You’re looking at my hair.
没有 只是…
No, it, it…
先生们 真的很抱歉 家里有点事耽误了
Gentlemen, I sincerely apologize. Family business got in the way.
莫拉先生 贡柴罗先生 这是鲍勃·穆塞拉
Señor Mora, Gonzalo. Bob Musella.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
拜托 一定让我补偿你们
Please, let me make it up to you.
我们一定要过个非常愉快的夜晚
We are going to have a fantastic evening.
– 我保证 – 好吧
– I promise you that. – Yeah.
小鲍 过来
Hey, Bobby, come here.
– 你看起来真棒 伙计 – 是吗
– You look fucking great, man. – Yeah?
我的金融结构已经成熟了
My financial structure is already in place.
你们投钱进来 会有一小部分钱原封不动
So, you invest with me and a portion of your money stays put
其余大部分的
while the majority of
就会在我的生意里过滤一遍
your cash gets filtered through my businesses
然后你们就可以拿钱去 想干什么干什么了
so that you are able to do with it what you please.
我们不留现金的 这不是我们做生意的方式
We don’t park cash. That isn’t the way we do business.
莫拉先生 恕我直言 这是我做生意的方式
Mr. Mora, with all due respect, it’s the way I do business.
听着 我已经知道你们怎么交易的了
Now, I’ve checked your transactions.
大笔的资金流入南方航♥空♥这样的公♥司♥
Large sums to companies like Southern Air Transport,
会被美联储的雷达探到的 你知道的…
that raises the Feds’ antennae. You know…
没错 看起来就像一台巨大的洗钱机器
Exactly. It looks like one big money laundering machine.
这可不是你们想要的结果 这可不好
And that’s not what you want. That’s not bueno.
但是 小笔的资金
However, smaller sums with
通过我公♥司♥的生意频繁存取
more frequent deposits through my companies
美联储是不会在意的 知道为什么吗
fly right under the radar of the Feds. You know why?
因为我所有的公♥司♥ 都是合法运营的
Because all of my companies are legitimate.
懂吗
Capisce?
我不能让我的生意
I cannot allow my businesses
和你们的钱 受到威胁
and your money to be compromised.
你说的很有道理
What you say is reasonable.
– 我们得跟我们老大说说 – 当然了
– We have to speak to our bosses. – Of course.
对 他们不点头 说再多都没用
Yeah, nothing more can happen without their okay.
我会安排的
I will set it up.
谢谢 谢谢 这就足够了
Thank you. Thank you. That’s all I ask.
好 我保证 不谈生意了
Okay, I promise. No more business.
好了 来吧 来吧 现在开始好好玩玩
Okay. Here we go. Here we go. Just fun from now on.
这次我请客 很抱歉我迟到了
And this is on me because I’m ashamed I was late.
你知道吧 今晚我为你准备了一个惊喜
And you know, I got a surprise for you tonight.
她就是我今晚为你准备的礼物 鲍勃先生
She’s my present for you tonight, Mr. Bob.
你的朋友付我钱 你想干什么就干什么
Your friend paid me for anything you desire.
你很漂亮
You’re beautiful.
但我不需要 好吗
But I’m good. Okay?
鲍勃先生
Mr. Bob?
– 嗨 – 一切还好吗
– Hey. – Everything okay?
挺好的
Yeah, yeah.
不 不 不 你继续 继续
No, no, no. Stay, stay, stay.
好吧
Yeah, well…
你不是很了解我 我的朋友 不过我订婚了
You don’t know me very well, my friend, but I’m engaged
准备要结婚了 所以…
to be married. You know, so…
所以
So?
你要知道 我…
You know, I…
我的第一段婚姻 被我搞砸了
I shit the bed on the first marriage.
那个… 你懂吗
Does that… Comprende?
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
这次我不想再重蹈覆辙了
And I don’t wanna fuck this one up.
你知道我什么意思吗 所以 我…
You know what I mean? So, I…
– 好吧 笑吧 继续笑吧 – 好吧
– Oh, yeah, go ahead, laugh. Go ahead. – Okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
未婚妻啊 鲍勃
A fiancée, Bob?
你在逗我吗 还他妈有未婚妻
Are you kidding me? A fucking fi-an-cée.
我已婚了
I’m a married man.
鲍勃 你是个卧底
Bob, you’re undercover.
该做的事就要做啊 伙计
You gotta do whatever the fuck you gotta do, man.
你应该上了那个脱衣舞娘
You should have fucked that stripper,
来一发可♥卡♥因♥
fucking do a line of coke,
为了活下去 什么都干啊 伙计
anything to stay alive, man.
你有世界上最好的工作啊
You got the best fucking job in the world.
简直不敢相信 这些事还要我来跟你说
I can’t believe I have to talk you into this shit.
鲍勃 我了解这些人
Bob, I know these people, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!