快啊 伙计
Come on, man.
快接电♥话♥啊 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up. Pick up.
好
Yeah.
这些鬼东西真新鲜啊 伙计
These fucking things are so fresh, man.
我找到了更大的客户
Hey, I got a bigger connect.
– 这些人 可是做得最大的 – 是吗
– These guys are the biggest of the big. – Oh, yeah?
这你可得相信我
You need to trust me on that.
相信你 伙计
Trust you, man?
我给你钱是要情报的 不是要信任
I pay you for information, not trust.
这就是我要给你的啊 伙计
That’s what I give you, man.
去超级碗的门票啊
That ticket to the Super Bowl, papa.
史蒂夫 我最近一直在想
Yeah, Steve, I’ve been thinking.
我觉得我们这案子 方向查得不对
I think that we’ve been doing this backwards.
我们一直跟踪毒品 去找坏人
We’ve been following the drugs to get to the bad guys.
如果我们跟踪钱的动向 去找坏人呢
What if we chase the money to get to the bad guys?
– 去找最大的头头 – 好吧
– The real power up at the top. – Okay.
但有一点 我没法跟埃米尔·阿布勒合作
Only thing is, I cannot work with Emir Abreu.
那家伙是个疯子
That dude is nuts.
– 我能直说吗 – 说吧
– Well, can I be honest? – Yeah.
没了他 你干不下去的
You can’t work without him.
他是你开门的钥匙
He’s your way in.
拜托 看着点 你一直踩在坟上 伙计
Come on, watch out, you’re stepping on all the bodies, man.
什么
What?
你踩到了 这很不敬的
You’re stepping and it’s disrespectful.
嘿 嘿 看这个 法尔科尼
Hey, hey, look at this. Falconi.
来吧 这简直是我听过 最具意大利风情的名字了
Come on. It’s the Italianist-sounding name ever.
就他吧
Come on.
看日期 你算算 我都得七十七岁了
Look at the dates. You do the math. I’d be 77 years old.
挺合适的啊 说明你坚韧不拔啊
That’s about right. Leathery and craggly.
走吧 走
Let’s go. Come on.
– 你到底找没找 – 在找 我在找
– Are you even looking? – Yeah, yeah, I’m looking.
就这个了
Here we go.
鲍勃·穆塞拉
Bob Musella.
日子刚好
Dates are perfect.
这个呢
Hey, what about this one?
多明格斯
Dominguez.
埃米利奥·多明格斯
Emilio Dominguez.
我想 这跟埃米尔很接近了
Close enough to Emir, I suppose.
– 是啊 有点性感 – 日期也行
– Yeah, it’s kind of sexy. – The dates work.
– 性感 – 是啊
– Sexy? – Yeah.
– 谁会管性不性感啊 – 我啊
– Who the hell cares if it’s sexy? – I care.
我的名字 我想要有个性感的名字
It’s my name. I wanted to have a sexy name.
我已经开♥发♥出了 我称之为杰作的东西
I have developed what I like to call my masterpiece.
这里有个内置的
There’s a built-in noise
降噪系统 用来消除所有杂音
reduction system to eliminate all undesirable sound.
鹰的翅膀朝上 录音 翅膀水平 关闭
Eagle wings up, record. Horizontal, off.
他是真正的企业家
He is a real entrepreneur.
航♥空♥ 金融
Aeronautics, finance.
甚至有自己的批发珠宝行
Even has his own line of wholesale jewelry.
他来了 埃米尔·韦尔曼
There he is. Eric Wellman.
所有行业都有涉足
Got his hand in everything.
你好 很高兴见到你 埃米尔·阿布勒
How are you? Good to see you. Emir Abreu.
– 嗨 伙计 – 你好啊 伙计
– Hey, man. – What’s up, my man?
我在总机那边 设置了一条电♥话♥线
I’ve set up phone lines on the switchboard.
– 再说一次 你们俩是怎么认识的啊 – 国税局
– So, how did you two meet again? – The IRS.
国税局 你们俩肯定玩过很多女人吧
IRS. You two must have got all the pussy.
“我是审计的 把裤子脱了”
“This is an audit, drop the panties.”
别怂恿他
Don’t encourage him.
你们有事可以叫我的秘书们
You’ve got access to my secretaries,
会议室随便使用
free use of the conference room.
如果还需要别的 开口就是了
Anything else, you only have to ask.
好的 先生
Yes. Yes, sir.
伙计 这才像样嘛 太好了
Chacho, this is so much more like it. Nice.
你就该看看海关给我们的公♥寓♥
You should have seen the apartment Customs gave us.
天哪 超级脏 老鼠都不愿在里面住
Oh, my God. It was so filthy even the rats ran from it, you know.
谢谢 埃里克
Thank you, Eric.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone.
今天是家长之夜 二年级
It’s parents’ night. This is second grade.
我的课程计划 就是和家长
My lesson plan is a cooperative
建立合作的过程
process that I build with the parents.
你们能来…
And to have you here…
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God, I’m sorry.
这我必须得回复
I have to get this.
对不起 我… 应该…
I apologize. I… should I…
不 没事的
No, it’s okay. Um…
没事 这… 没事的
No, it’s… it’s okay.
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
抱歉打断了你们
Very sorry to interrupt.
– 嗨 – 我是安德里亚的爸爸
– Oh, hi. – I’m Andrea’s father.
希望她在学校表现得不错 她很喜欢上学的
I hope she’s doing well in school. She loves it.
– 那很好啊 – 但我必须得走了
– Oh, great. – But I do have to go.
– 你要钱打车吗 – 不用了 没事
– Um, do you need money for a cab? – No, it’s okay.
你没事吧 好吧 抱歉
You’re okay. Okay. Sorry.
– 谢谢 再见 – 没事
– Thanks. Bye. – No problem.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你到底怎么回事
What the hell happened back there?
你怎么生这么大气啊 伙计
What were you so pissed off about, man?
– 我怎么生气了 – 是啊 别担心 伙计
– What am I pissed off about? – Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry, man.
我给你老婆打过电♥话♥了
I called your wife
跟她说你赶不上回去吃晚饭了
and told her you were gonna be late for dinner
因为你被锁在了衣柜里
’cause you were locked in a closet, you know.
鲍勃 我们都等着你出柜呢
Bob, we’re all waiting for you to come out the closet.
你懂的吧
You know that, right?
你觉得这就是个笑话吗
So, this is all just a joke to you?
行了 伙计 你得来杯啤酒 你需要放松一下
Oh, come on, man. You need a beer. You need to relax.
我不要喝酒 我要答案
I don’t want a beer, I want answers.
兄弟 我要怎么做你才满意啊
Bro, what do I have to do to make you happy, man?
别让我死了就行
Just don’t get me killed.
那可真是… 等等
Oh, that’s just… hold it,
等等 等一下 等一下
hold it. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我得写下来 说得太好了
I gotta write that shit down. That’s fucking brilliant.
“别让鲍勃死了”
“Don’t get Bob killed.”
别他妈废话了
Cut the shit, will you?
千里之堤 毁于蚁穴
It’s the little things that get you whacked,
你懂吗
do you understand that?
– 我知道啊 – 所以我才要做计划
– I understand that. – And that’s why I plan.
所以 当你的线人 拿着一把他不该有的枪
And so when your snitch pulls a gun on me,
指着我的时候…
a gun that he’s not supposed to have…
好了 伙计 我不知道 我…
Okay, man, I didn’t know. I’m…
我开始思考
I start to wonder,
“埃米尔是我这边的吗
“Is Emir on my side?
他到底是不是来帮我的”
Is he with me or not?”
伙计 你不必质疑 我是不是你这边的
Man, you never gotta question if I’m on your side or not
因为我一直都跟你是一伙的
’cause I’m always on your fucking side!
你靠得住吗
Do you have my back?
我靠得住 伙计 那你靠得住吗
I got your back, man. Do you have my fucking back?
鲍勃
Bob.
谢谢
Thank you.
小鲍
Bobby.
– 你看起来还不错啊 多明 – 谢谢
– You look good, Dom. – Thank you.
很抱歉还要带手铐 这是规定
Sorry about the cuffs. Regulations.
别担心手铐的事 这也是没办法
What are you gonna do? Don’t worry about it.
你该把这个带上 会有点脏的
You should put those on. Could get a little messy.
你认真的吗
You serious?
妈的
Fucking hell.
去你的 小鲍 快拿来
Get the fuck out of here. Bobby, come on.
怎么 咖啡都没有啊
Fuck. What, no coffee?
– 该死 – 去你♥妈♥的♥ 小鲍
– Oh, shit. – Fuck you, Bobby.
你居然忘了 你怎么回事
You didn’t forget? What’s the matter with you?