我们被保佑了
We are truly blessed.
我们大家
All of us.
我们活在威严之中
We live in majesty.
警♥察♥ 有搜查令 开门
Police, search warrant, open the door!
每一个人
Each and every one of us
都在努力地工作着…
who work on such a glorious endeavor…
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! Get down!
趴下
Get down!
上帝对银行信贷和国际商务
God pours his infinite benevolence
倾泻他无尽的仁慈
on bank of credit and commerce international,
因为我们谦逊地接受这一切
because we have the humility to receive it.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
– 嘿 – 鲍勃
– Hey. – Bob.
好了 没事了
Okay, it’s all right.
罗伯托告诉我 你是唯一能相信的人
Roberto told me you are the only one I can trust.
他躲起来的日子里
You need to keep his operation alive
你得保证他的交易正常运转
while he’s underground.
你知道他去哪了吗
Do you even know where he is?
他不告诉我
He wouldn’t tell me.
只是说你会知道该怎么办的
He just told me that you would know what to do.
好吧 我能做到的
Okay, I can do it.
能给我把刀什么的吗
Can I have a knife or something to…
谢谢 凯西
Thanks, Kathy.
有三十个分销商手里有货和钱
There are 30 distributors holding product and money.
把他们召集起来 用代号♥普里莫
To pick it up, you use codename Primo.
我会尽力的
I’ll do what I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太伤心了
I feel so terrible inside.
格洛丽亚 我要和你谈谈 来吧
Gloria, I need to talk to you. Come here.
听着 现在太疯狂了 发生了很多事情
Listen, it’s too crazy right now, there’s too much going on.
你应该回哥伦比亚
I think you should go back to Colombia.
不行 这样还不够
I can’t. This won’t be enough.
罗伯托需要钱请律师
Roberto needs the money for the lawyers.
而美国会冻结他所有的账户…
And the US will freeze all his accounts…
我知道
I know. I know.
尝试毁了他的生意
And try to destroy our businesses.
格洛丽亚 拜托 听我说
Gloria, please, listen to me.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
我知道很危险
I know it’s dangerous,
但我为了比安卡和她的爸爸 必须这么做
but I have to do it for Bianca and for her father.
请等我一下
Just give me a minute, please.
似乎你和他们太亲近了 太了解他们了
It’s like you get close to people, you know them.
是啊 做这一行就会这样
Yeah, well, that’s what happens when you’re doing your job.
我知道你不相信
I know you don’t believe that.
这不只是工作 我太为她难过了
It’s not just a job. I feel so terrible for her.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
这都够让我感激涕零的了
It’s enough to make me cry.
马祖尔 衣服不错
Mazur, tux looks good.
替我亲亲新娘
Kiss the bride for me.
– 准备好了 – 嗯
– Ready? – Oh, yeah.
谢尔曼 过来
Sherman, get over here.
– 她是个艺术家 – 天哪
– She’s a classic. – Jesus.
抱歉我没有提早告诉你 鲍勃
Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, Bob.
提前告诉我什么
Tell me sooner for what?
她让我去华盛顿总部 还搞了这个
She sent me to Washington headquarters. She set this up.
他们是NBC台的
They’re NBC.
婚礼的摄像师
The wedding photographers?
没错 他们能拍到抓捕的独家新闻
Yeah, they got an exclusive on the bust.
天哪
Christ.
监狱不够 她还想羞辱他们
So, prison isn’t enough. She wants humiliation, too?
不 他们想宣传
No, they want publicity.
她之前强迫我去见媒体
She forced me to meet with the press
因为我没透露你的名字 她就找机会报复我
and now she’s gunning for me since I wouldn’t give ’em your name.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你说缉毒局还缺人吗
Think DEA has any openings?
鲍勃 你能帮我搞定这破玩意吗
Hey, Bob, Bob, can you help me with this goddamn thing?
– 好好好 你完全系错了 – 好吧
– Here, here, here, here, you’re messing it up. – All right.
我们在阿瓜迪亚只有一条领带
We only had one tie in Aguadilla,
一直没轮到我
so I never got a turn,
就没学过
so never learned, you know.
我就是讨厌穿正装
I just hate wearing suits,
看起来像个服务生一样
I always feel like I look like a waiter.
是啊 快去 给我拿杯咖啡过来
Yeah, well, run, get me a cup of coffee.
好的 我把你的咖啡伴侣带来了
Yeah, I got your creamer right here.
除了二世出生那天
Hey, other than when Junior was born,
这是我人生中最开心的一天
this is one of the best days of my life.
这是我的姐夫 史蒂夫 这是贡柴罗
This is my brother-in-law, Steve. This is Gonzalo.
见到你很高兴 贡柴罗
Nice to meet you, Gonzalo.
– 回头见 – 好的
– See you on the other side. – All right.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们觉得我一会会不会被搞啊
Do you think I’m gonna get fucked later?
肯定会被搞得很惨
You’re gonna get fucked like you never been fucked before.
很好
Great.

Hey!
– 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
– So glad you’re here. – Good to see you.
– 嘿 – 嗯
– Hey. – Yeah.
穆塞拉 我以为你会戴红的
Musella, I think you wear red.
狄丝乐的命令 好人今天都戴白的
Tischler’s orders. Good guys are in white today.
该死 我戴错颜色了
Well, then shit, I’m wearing the wrong color over here.
你只是之前没有机会展现自己真正的颜色
Just haven’t had a chance to show your true colors.
你太好了
You’re too kind.
很高兴这破事儿要结束了 小鲍
I’ll be glad when this shit is done, Bobby.
没错 最后一道坎 多明
Yeah. One last hurdle, Dom.
阿姆布雷希特没来
Armbrecht’s not here.
该死
Shit.
你还好吗 没事吧
How you doing? You all right?
– 走开 蠢货 – 好的
– Move it, piss ant. – All right.
别拍我
Get out of my face.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
外面风声紧 就不要玩火自焚
When the heat is on, you get out of the fire.
但我是个厨子 一直在玩火
Except, I’m a chef, I’m always in the fire.
而且 和你说话的 不是罗伯托·艾尔卡尼欧
Besides, you’re not talking to Roberto Alcaino.
我现在是费尔南多·阿尔瓦雷斯
I am now Fernando Alvarez.
想看看我的阿根廷护照吗
Wanna see my Argentinian passport?
罗伯托 很高兴你来了
Roberto, I’m glad you’re here.
但我还是觉得你不该冒这个险
But there is a part of me that wishes you hadn’t taken that risk.
没有家人和朋友 这个世界会成什么样呢
Without family or friends, what kind of world would this be?
就没有活着的意义了
There would be no reason to be alive.
今天是个好日子
It’s a good day.
好了 我们开始
Okay, here we go.
厄兹在哪 你看到厄兹了吗
Where’s Ertz? You got eyes on Ertz?
– 没错 在这 – 哪里
– Yeah, right here. – Where?
就在那
Just there.
– 罗伯托 – 惊喜吧
– Roberto. – Surprise.
请就座
Please be seated.
鲍勃 凯西
Bob. Kathy.
请转身 看一看今天到场的所有人
I’d like you to turn around and take a look
一起来见证你们的爱情
at everyone that’s gathered here today to celebrate your love.
在场的任何人有任何理由
Does anyone here have any
反对这对新人结成夫妻吗
reason why this couple should not be wed?
现在说出来 否则请永远保持沉默
Speak now or forever hold your peace.
开始了 开始了
Here we go. Here we go.
先抓这些人 他们在这 抓他们
These guys first! They’re right here! Get them!
鲍勃 趴下 趴下
Bob! Get down! Get down!
别动
Don’t move!
你这个叛徒
You traitors!
你会后悔的
You will fucking regret this!
听到了吗
You hear me!
你一辈子都会后悔的
You’ll live to regret this!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!