你没事吧
Are you all right?
好了 很好 来吧
Okay, that’s good. Here we go.
你那是干嘛
What is that?
– 这是什么 – 我来处理就好
– What is it? – I’ll take care of it.
– 你没事吧 宝贝 – 好了 没事了
– Are you okay, baby? – Okay. It’s all right. Shh, shh.
不 没事的 就是误会 仅此而已
No, it’s okay. Just a misunderstanding, that’s all.
会没事的
It’ll be all right.
– 你没事吧 亲爱的 – 我们找个创口贴
– You okay, sweetheart? – Let’s go get a band-aid.
这些人真是疯了
These people are fucking nuts.
我知道我一直在重复
I know I sound like a broken record,
但我亲眼所见 亲耳所闻
but I fucking heard it and I’ve seen it.
你以为自己明白 但恰恰相反
You think you understand. You fucking don’t.
这些人不是警♥察♥ 小鲍 好吗
These people are not fucking cops, Bobby, all right?
他们会让你连着几天
They will make you die
生不如死 而且他们很善于这一套
for days and they’ve got fucking good at it.
他们切掉你的手指和脚趾
You know what? They out off your fingers. They out off your toes.
给你注射肾上腺素
They inject you with that fucking adrenalin shit
所以你不会晕过去
so you don’t pass out before any of that.
他们切开你的眼睛 想闭都闭不上
Man, they cut open your fucking eyes so you can’t shut them,
然后把你一家子拉出来
and then they’re gonna bring in your little fucking family.
用奶酪刨 慢慢切下你儿子头
They’ll cut your son’s head off with a cheese wire.
还有你的小女儿也会如此
They’ll do the same to your little girl.
当着你的面 切掉你老婆的乳♥头♥
And then, they’ll out your wife’s tits off right in front of you
可他们对此稀松平常
and they won’t feel a fucking thing.
最后 他们会砍下你的头
Last but not least, they’re gonna cut your fucking head off
把你的尸体碎片寄给海关
and send it to your buddies down at Customs.
你本来可以退休的 对吧
You could have retired, couldn’t you?
你做了选择
You made a choice.
而这是我的选择
And this is mine.
希望你不要介意 我给你带了点东西
Now, I hope you don’t mind, but I got you something.
我看到了这些就想起了你
I saw these and, of course, I thought of you.
罗伯托
Roberto.
这是日本阿古屋贝珍珠 以高雅著称
They are Japanese Akoya pearls, prized for their elegance.
你在水塘里都找不到的
You don’t find these in lagoons,
只能去很深的地方捞
you have to dive deep to get them.
天哪 太好看了
Oh, my God, they’re gorgeous.
我来帮你
Let me help.
怎么样
How do they look?
他们生在贝壳里
Like they’ve been stuck
似乎就是为了挂在你的脖子上
inside a shell waiting to be around your neck.
罗伯托 非常感谢
Roberto, thank you so much.
不客气
Of course.
我要去照照镜子 天哪
I gotta go look at it. Oh, my God.
你很清楚怎么讨女人开心啊
Well, you certainly know how to make women happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么好的一天 我本来不想谈公事
I don’t wanna talk about business on such a beautiful day,
但我必须要那笔钱
but I must have that money.
埃斯科瓦尔寄了个小玩意给我
Escobar sent me his calling card.
全是血的棺材
A bloody coffin.
我为他的草率道歉
I apologize for my associate’s indiscretion,
但作为朋友 我恳求你搞回他的钱
but as your friend, I beg you to get him his money.
得不到的话 他就是一头野兽
Without it, he is an animal.
你去告诉奇普先生
And I’m asking you to tell
传个话给埃斯科瓦尔
Don Chepe to deliver a message to Escobar
我受到了威胁就不会做生意了
that I do not do business under threat.
此时此刻 很不幸
Well, at this point, unfortunately,
以你我的地位
neither you nor I are in
现在无法和巴勃罗先生谈条件
a position to dictate terms to Don Pablo.
阿万先生
Ah! Mr. Awan.
非常感谢您邀请我来
Thank you very much for having me to your home.
– 欢迎 – 谢谢
– Welcome. – Thank you.
现在是周末 我就开门见山了
Well, it’s a weekend, I’ll just get right to the point.
如果你认为我对银行很重要
If you consider me to be important to the bank,
那就请找到方法
then please find a way
帮我的客户把钱从巴拿马那拿回来
to get my client’s money out of Panama.
是你的政♥府♥ 不是我们银行的原因
It’s your government, not our bank.
我们无能为力
We can do nothing.
调整你那边的记录 让我客户的一千万
Adjust your records to show that my client’s $10 million
是在冻结日期之前就存入你们银行的
was deposited into your bank before the date of the freeze.
你是让我们篡改记录吗
You’re asking us to falsify our records?
没错 我就是这个意思
Yes, that is exactly what I’m asking you to do.
没问题
Consider it done.
但作为回报
In exchange for our efforts,
我们需要你提升存款额
we need you to increase your deposits.
我会让霍华德先生安排您
I will have Mr. Howard set
和我们欧洲区主管见面
up a meeting with our European executive.
阿万先生 谢谢
Mr. Awan, I thank you.
比尔格拉米先生 这是承诺过的
Now, Mr. Bilgrami, as promised.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能看看吗
May I have a look?
我一直很喜欢你的公文包
I was admiring your briefcase.
当然
Of course.
伦尼克
Renick.
伦威克
Renwick.
我也想有这样一个公文包
I wouldn’t mind one of these.
很贵吗
Is it expensive?
无价
Priceless.
窗帘都没拉上
Curtains up.
很高兴再一次见到你 霍华德先生
Good to see you again, Mr. Howard.
和你们介绍我的未婚妻
I’d like to introduce my fiancée.
凯西·埃里克松 奇诺伊先生
Kathy Eriksson, Mr. Chinoy.
但我向你保证 奇诺伊先生
But I can assure you, Mr. Chinoy,
我的客户全都是专业的
that my clients are all professional,
和国际商业信贷银行的人一样专业
as professional as anyone that BCCI…
你喜欢法式蜗牛吗
Do you like escargot?
我当然可以将你介绍给我的朋友 什么时候都可以
Of course, I can introduce you to my friends whenever you want.
奇诺伊先生 那真是太谢谢您了
Mr. Chinoy, that would be greatly appreciated.
伙计们 别谈工作了
Boys, enough of the working.
鲍勃和我要宣布一件事
Bob and I have an announcement to make.
我们选定了婚礼的日子
We’ve decided on a date for our wedding.
十月三号♥
October 3rd.
– 恭喜啊 – 谢谢
– Oh, congratulations. – Thank you.
惊讶吧
Surprise.
如果你们能来参加
It would just mean so much to
对我们两个的意义就太大了
both of us if you could join us on our special day.
太好了 完美
Wonderful. Brilliant.
– 是吗 – 没错
– Really? – Yes.
真的
Really.
那就是我们的答案 婚礼
I mean, now that’s our answer, the wedding.
就剩三周了 还有很多事要做
It’s in three weeks. We got a lot of work to do.
我已经和格洛丽亚说过了 她非常愿意帮忙
I already confided in Gloria. She’s totally willing to help.
你想好一切细节了啊
So, you thought of everything?
奇诺伊先生 鲁迪·阿姆布雷希特
Mr. Chinoy, Rudy Armbrecht
是我们最重要的客户之一
is one of our most important clients.
给 这会让你有所了解
Here, this will give you some background.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲍勃 你没等我来就开始了啊
Bob, you started the meeting without me.
不不不 奇诺伊先生
No, no, no. Mr. Chinoy,
这是哈维尔·奥斯皮纳先生
Mr. Javier Ospina.
你好 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
朋友 见到你真荣幸
My friend, what a great pleasure to meet you.
– 我听说了你好多事迹 – 谢谢
– I’ve heard beautiful things about you. – Thank you.
他们竟然不告诉我 你这么帅呢
What they did not tell me was how handsome you are.
鲍勃 我和你说点事 就一会儿
Bob, I wanna ask you something very quickly.
我们就把钱给这货吗
This guy is the creep we gave our money to?
你觉得他的骆驼停在哪
Where do you think this guy parked his camel?
好了 坐下 坐下吧
Okay, sit down. Yeah. Sit down.
难道我说错了吗
Tell me I’m not telling the truth. Am I right?
请坐 请坐
Have a seat. Have a seat.
我们有三千万
We have 30 million

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!