算了吧 当初已经说好了 最多这些了
Come on, you knew that was the deal. That’s the max.
你想要更多的钱 就他妈去学学法律啊
You want more money, get a fucking law degree.
– 不行 伙计 – 不行
– No, no, man. – No?
– 不是那样的 – 那是什么样的
– It’s not like that. – So, what is it like?
要么给我钱 要么我去告密
You pay me or I rat.
我会跟他们说 你就是一坨屎…
I’ll fucking tell them you’re a piece of shit…
真不敢相信 鲍勃还让我对你小心一点
I can’t believe that Bob warned me about you, you know that?
我本该听他的
I should’ve listened to him.
我就是个傻瓜…
I’m such a fucking idiot, the fucking…
你闭上你的臭嘴
You shut your fucking mouth.
你要是搞砸了 我发誓…
You fuck this up and I swear to God…
你们在干嘛 到底进不进来
What the fuck is going on? You two coming in or what?
进 进
Yeah, yeah.
闭上你的臭嘴 听我指挥
Shut the fuck up and follow my lead.
– 那里是你的朋友吗 – 他的家人
– Who’s your friend over here? – He’s family.
你家人长得真丑啊
You got some ugly family, man.
– 你怎么了 – 他没怎么
– What’s wrong with you? – Nothing’s wrong with him.
– 我和你有问题 伙计 – 我们没问题
– I got a problem with you, man. – You don’t got a problem.
我对你有意见
I got a problem with you.
你和我没问题 伙计
You don’t have a problem with me, man.
你和我没问题
You don’t have a problem.
– 没有吗 – 没有
– No? – No.
你这话和屁一样臭
It stinks in here like a fucking pig.
你在鬼扯什么
Now you’re talking shit.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What’s this fucking shit you saying?
没人相信你说的…
Nobody believes a word you’re…
这家伙他妈的是警♥察♥
This is a fucking cop!
这家伙他妈的是警♥察♥
This is a fucking cop, man.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
拜托 你们不会相信这个傻♥逼♥吧…
Come on, you don’t believe this fucking asshole…
到底怎么回事 告诉我
What’s going on here now? Tell me.
他想打劫我们…
He’s fucking robbing from us…
– 他是个该死的警♥察♥ – 听我说
– This is a fuckin’ cop. – I’m telling you.
我要杀了你 伙计
I’m going to kill you, man.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you, man.
– 大傻♥逼♥ – 你想杀了我
– Fucking idiot. – You’re going to kill me?
好了 我什么都没有
Okay. Yeah? I don’t have anything, man.
– 来吧 转身… – 他就是个警♥察♥
– Come on, turn around… – This is a fucking cop!
钱就在那 看到了吧
The money’s right there. There you go.
我什么都没有
I don’t have anything.
– 哎呀 – 妈的
– Whoa. Whoops. – Fuck.
那是什么 绿色的屎吗
What is that? Green shit?
这是你那该死的钱
This is your fucking money!
大傻♥逼♥
Fucking asshole!
你的老二在那乱晃 可把我吓死了
I’m so scared of you with your dick hanging out like that.

Bang!
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
– 操你 – 操♥我♥ 那操♥我♥啊 来啊
– Fuck you. – Fuck me? Then fuck me. Oh, yeah.
– 操你 – 敬操♥我♥
– Fuck you. – To fucking me.
我真的很喜欢你 伙计
You know, I really like you, man.
因为我唯一关心的就是钱
Because the only thing I care about is money.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
甜蜜宝贝罗加斯的前额有一道伤口…
There’s a cut on the forehead of Sugar Baby Rojas…
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 揍他 你个蠢货
Move, move. Hit him, you son of a bitch.
– 说了吧 – 他看起来不错
– I told you, no? – He looks good.
– 看到了吗 – 他击中他了
– See? – He nailed him there. Wow!
冠军惨败
The champion got the worst of it.
亲爱的上帝啊
Dear Father in Heaven,
我们今晚被诅咒了
we were cursed tonight.
哥伦比亚败给了墨西哥
Colombia fell to Mexico,
但我们还是被保佑了 亲爱的主啊
but we are also blessed, dear God,
您让他们走入了我们的生活
that you have brought into our lives,
鲍勃和他的凯西
Bob and his Kathy.
我们爱他们
We love them.
就像家人一样
Like family.
今晚我感觉很棒 鲍勃
I feel good tonight, Bob.
今晚真棒啊 我的朋友
Well, it is a good night, my friend.
我所有的钱 经济的复兴 这新迈阿密
All of my cash, this economic renaissance, this new Miami.
经济脱离不了毒品了
The economy is addicted to drugs.
你知道在美国谁最会洗钱了吗
You know who’s the biggest money launderer in the US?
我以为是我
Well, I thought it was me.
不是吗
No?
不是
No.
你的联邦储备银行
Your Federal Reserve Bank.
他们叫匿名窗口
It’s called the anonymous window.
他们接收了大量的 曾被用作贩毒的现金
They accept pallet loads of cash that used to be drug pesos,
来自我们国家中心银行无数的美元
hundreds of millions of dollars from my country’s central bank,
完全不过问
no questions asked.
如果你的政♥府♥没有我的黑钱
If your government didn’t have my dirty money,
你们的经济就垮了
your economy would collapse.
鲍勃 我打算给你介绍巴勃罗
You know, Bob, I think I’m going to introduce you to Pablo.
但首先 你还要解决一个小问题
But there’s a little problem I need you to fix first.
奥凯诺说奇普先生的一千万美元被冻结了
Alcaino says Don Chepe’s $10 million is frozen,
其实是巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔的钱
which is actually Pablo Escobar’s money.
他一点也不在乎我们政♥府♥的行动
And he doesn’t give a rat’s ass that our government did it.
他想要回他的钱 不达目的不会罢休的
He wants his money and it’s not gonna be over until he gets it.
关于诺列加 有一份参议院的调查
There’s a Senate investigation into Noriega.
你别想从巴拿马那边拿到钱
You’re not getting money that went through Panama!
冻结了就是冻结了 接受吧
Frozen is frozen. Accept it.
马克 这样我们的行动就完了
Mark, it’s fucking up our operation.
你要帮我们搞定
We need you to fix this for us.
我怎么搞得定
How am I gonna fix this?
要让我打电♥话♥给凯利议员吗
You want me to call Senator Kerry?
“嘿 约翰 你能停下手中
“Hey, John, could you drop your investigation
那总统都批准的调查吗
that the president has sanctioned?
因为我的朋友鲍勃心情不好”
’cause, my friend Bob’s getting really upset?”
里根想找诺列加的麻烦 你知道我说的吗
Reagan wants Noriega’s ass. Are you listening to me?
嘿 你知道奥凯诺说了什么吗
Hey, hey. You know what Alcaino said?
“那样回答可不能让你活命 朋友”
“That’s not an answer that keeps you alive, my friend.”
– 好吗 – 嘿 你为什么要那样说
– Okay? – Hey. What did you say that for?
不 等等 他恐吓你了吗
No. Wait a second, hold on. Did he threaten you?
– 没有 – 他拿绳子套在你脖子上了吗
– No. – Did he put your neck in a noose?
没错 他是直接掐的
Yeah, and he’s squeezing.
不 他没有 罗伯托没这么说
No, he didn’t. Roberto didn’t say that.
他不会这么说的
He wouldn’t say that.
是埃斯科瓦尔
It’s Escobar.
等等
Wait a second.
鲍勃 如果巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔的钱
Bob, are you in danger from
要不回来了 你是不是就有危险了
Pablo Escobar if his money doesn’t come through?
伊芙
Ev.
我到家了
I’m home.
巴勃罗先生不开心
Don Pablo is not happy.
奇普先生的一千万 也就是埃斯科瓦尔的钱
10 million of Don Chepe’s money, which is Escobar’s money,
被困在巴拿马了
is stuck in Panama.
似乎是你的总统里根
It seems your President Reagan,
他冻结了所有巴拿马的账户 试图…
he’s frozen all Panamanian accounts in an effort…
那样回答可不能让你活命
That is not an answer that keeps you alive.
爸爸
Daddy?
你得在巴勃罗先生动手之前搞定这个
You should work this out before Don Pablo does.
有东西滴出来了
Something’s dripping.
如果你明白我的意思
If you know what I mean.
你割伤自己了吗
Did you cut yourself?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
爸爸会搞定的 不 没事的
Daddy will take care of it. No, it’s all right.
– 过来 好了 – 你没事吧 宝贝
– Come on, here we go. – Are you okay, baby?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
– 我什么都没看… – 不 她没被割伤
– I don’t see any… – No, she’s not cut.
好了 没事了 没事的
Okay, all right. All right, it’s okay.
没事的 来吧
It’s all right. Here we go.
– 不 她没事的 – 我没看到伤口啊
– No, she’s okay. – I don’t see any cut.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!