好主意! 我可不会开火箭 没必要
Use the coordinates from the last launch.
用他们上次发射时的坐标就行
Wait. I bet Syndrome’s changed the password by now.
等一下 我敢肯定万恶霸王 现在已经改过密码了
How do I get into the computer? Say please.
该怎么登录电脑呢? 来求我吧?
Honey? What?
汉妮? 怎么?
Where is my supersuit? What?
我的超人服在哪? 什么?
Where is my supersuit?
我的超人服在哪?
I put it away. Where?
我把它放到别处了 在哪?
Why do you need to know?
你为什么想知道?
I need it!
我要用它!
Don’t you think about running off doing no derrin’ do.
你别想溜出去逞英雄
We’ve been planning this dinner for two months!
为这次宴会我们都筹划两个月了!
The public is in danger! My evening’s in danger!
现在公众有危险! 我的晚会才有危险!
Tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good.
告诉我衣服在哪儿 你这娘们! 我是在跟你谈大事!
“Greater good”? I am your wife!
“大事”? 我是你老婆!
I’m the greatest good you are ever gonna get!
你的头等大事就是我!
Run!
快跑!
My baby!
我的宝宝!
The supers have returned! Is that Fironic?
超级英雄回来了! 那是钢火侠吗?
Fironic? No, Fironic has a different outfit.
钢火侠? 不对 钢火侠的衣服不是这样的
No, no, I’m a new superhero! I’m Syndrome!
不是 不是 我是新的超级英雄! 我是万恶霸王!
All right, stand back.
好了 退后吧
Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal a few manners.
有人要教这个铁球懂点礼貌
Ha, ha!
哈哈!
Are we there yet? We get there when we get there.
我们还没到吗? 该到的时候总会到的
How you doing, honey?
你怎么样 亲爱的?
Do I have to answer?
我非得回答吗?
Kids, strap yourselves down like I told you.
孩子们 照我说的系好安全带
Here we go, honey.
我们要去了 亲爱的
Ready, Violet? Ready?
准备好了吗 薇奥莱特? 预备——
Now!
走!
This is gonna be rough.
落地会很重
Robot’s in the financial district. Which exit?
机器人在金融区 走那个出口?
Traction Avenue. That’ll take me downtown.
特拉克生大道 那样就到市中心了
I take Seventh, don’t I? Don’t take Seventh!
我走第七大道吧 怎样? 别走第七大道!
Great, we missed it. Ask how to get there, I told you.
很好 已经开过头了 你问我怎么走 我已经告诉你了
Traction. That’ll take me downtown.
特拉克生大道 那就去市中心了
Get in the right lane! Signal!
进右车道! 亮灯!
Not Traction! You’re gonna miss it!
不能走特拉克生大道! 你要开过头了!
Is everybody okay back there?
后面的人都好吗?
Super duper, Dad! Let’s do that again.
好极了 爸爸! 咱们再来一次吧
Wait here and stay hidden. I’m going in.
在这里等着 藏好了 我这就去
While what? I watch helplessly from the sidelines?
什么? 让我在边上当看客?
I don’t think so. I’m asking you to wait with the kids.
我不同意 我要你和孩子们一起等着我
And I’m telling you not a chance. You’re my husband.
我告诉你 想都别想 你是我丈夫
I’m with you for better or worse.
是好是坏我都和你在一起
I have to do this alone.
我非得一个人干不可
What is this to you? Playtime? No.
你把这当什么? 做游戏吗? 不是
So you can be Mr. Incredible again? No!
为了让你再成为神奇超人? 不是!
Then what? I’m not…
那是为什么? 我不…
Not what? I’m not strong enough.
不什么? 我不够强
This will make you stronger? Yes. No!
这样你就能更强? 对 不是的!
That’s what this is? Some sort of workout?
那这算什么? 是你的锻炼方式?
I can’t lose you again!
我不能再失去你了!
I can’t. Not again.
不能 不能有第二次
I’m not… strong enough.
我… 不够强
If we work together, you won’t have to be.
要是我们合作 你就不用有多强
I don’t know what’ll happen.
我不知道会发生什么事
We’re superheroes. What can happen?
我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事?
Vi! Dash! No!
小薇! 达什! 不!
Violet?
薇奥莱特!
Dad! Go, go!
爸爸! 快走!
I’m okay, Mom. Really. Stay here, okay?
我没事 妈妈 真的 呆在这儿 好吗?
Frozone!
寒冰侠来也!
Yeah!
好啊!
Bob!
鲍勃!
Syndrome’s remote!
万恶霸王的遥控器!
The remote controls the robot!
那个遥控器能控制机器人!
Throw it, throw it! Go long!
扔过来! 扔过来! 跑吧!
Got it!
接住了!
Honey, take out its guns!
亲爱的 打掉他的枪!
Gotcha!
接住你了!
Mom, I’ve got it! I’ve got the remote!
妈妈 我拿到了! 我拿到遥控器了!
A remote? A remote that controls what?
遥控器! 控制什么的?
The robot?
机器人?
It’s coming back!
它又来了!
That wasn’t right. Give me that!
那样不对 给我!
We can’t stop it. The only thing hard enough to penetrate it is…
我们阻止不了它 唯一硬到 可以打穿它的东西是…
…itself.
…它自己
It’s getting closer!
它越走越近了!
It doesn’t work! Kids!
没有用啊! 孩子们!
It’s not doing anything.
它没起什么作用
Try to buy us some time. Try the one next to it.
给我们争取点时间 试试旁边那个按钮
Honey!
亲爱的!
Wait a minute. Press that button again!
等一下 再按一下那个按钮!
No, the other one! The first one! First button! Got it!
不对 是另一个! 第一个! 第一个按钮! 明白了!
It’s getting closer! Look out!
它越走越近了! 当心!
Get out of here! We’re not going anywhere.
快离开这里! 我们哪儿也不去
Press the button! Not yet!
按按钮呀! 还不行!
Hang on! What are you waiting for?
顶住! 你在等什么?
A closer target! You got one shot!
等目标再近点! 你只有一发炮弹!
Everybody duck!
全都趴下!
Hey, Zone.
嘿 冰老弟
Huh? No!
啊? 不!
Did you see that? That’s the way to do it.
你看见了吗? 就是要这样
That’s old school. Yeah. No school like the old school.
那是老套路了. 对 没什么套路比得上老套路
Just like old times. Oh! Just like old times.
就像当年一样 啊! 就像当年一样
Yeah. Hurt then too.
对 那时候也是这么疼
We’ve frozen all of Syndrome’s assets.
我们已经冻结了万恶霸王的全部财产
If he even sneezes, we’ll be there with a hanky and a pair of handcuffs.
哪怕他打一个喷嚏 我们也会 带着手帕和手铐找到他
The people of this country are indebted to you.
这个国家的人民都很感激你们
Does this mean we can come out of hiding?
这是不是说我们 可以不用躲躲藏藏了?
Let the politicians figure that one out.
让政客们去考虑吧
I’ve been asked to assure you we’ll take care of everything else.
他们要我向你们保证 我们会把其他事都安排好的
You did good, Bob.
你干得很好 鲍勃
Hi, this is Kari.
嗨 我是凯莉
I have a question about Jack Jack…
我有个和杰杰有关的问题…
Come on. We’re in a limo.
好啦 我们坐的可是豪华轿车
Hey, you’re wearing your hair back?
你把头发梳到后面去了?
Yeah, I just… yeah. It looks good.
是啊 我只是… 是啊 很漂亮
Thanks, Dad. That was cool when you threw that car!
谢谢 爸爸 你扔那车的时候真是酷!
Not as cool as you running on water.
不如你在水上跑的时候酷
That was sweet when you snagged that bad guy with your arm
那时候你用手臂钩住那个坏蛋
and whiplashed him into the other guy. Sweet!
又把他甩到另一个家伙身上 真是痛快!
I’m trying to listen to messages. It’s me.
我在听电话呢 是我
Jack Jack is fine, but weird things are happening.
杰杰很好 可是出了点怪事
Jack Jack’s still fine, but I’m getting really weirded out!
当然杰杰还是很好 可我 真是见了鬼了!
When are you coming back?
你们什么时候回来?
…aced those guys that tried to kill us!
…干掉了那些想杀我们的家伙!
That was the best vacation ever! I love our family.
从来没见过这么棒的假日! 我爱我们一家
I’m not fine, Mrs. Parr!
我感觉不太好 帕尔太太!
Put that down! Stop it! You need to call me.
把那个放下! 停下! 你要给我打电话
I need help, Mrs…
我需要帮忙 太太…
Bob, listen to this.
鲍勃 你听听
I’m gonna call the police…
我要叫警察了…
Hi, this is Kari.
嗨 我是凯莉
Sorry for freaking out, but your baby has special needs.
刚才说了些胡话 我很抱歉 不过你们的宝宝有些特别的要求
Thanks for sending a replacement.
谢谢你们派人接我的班
I didn’t call a replacement.
我没有叫人替她
Shh. The baby is sleeping.
嘘 宝宝在睡觉
You took away my future.